D Daco Messages 37 Messages DacoBirdman Dec 6, 2010 #1 When do I get one? and what are the benefits of having two, other than being able to pick which one goes into a race.
When do I get one? and what are the benefits of having two, other than being able to pick which one goes into a race.
zutz Messages 91 Messages beastyboon Dec 6, 2010 #2 U can add a 2nd at Level 5. In later races (extreme series) u need two drivers.
ghostrider135 Messages 3,232 Blackpool Messages ghostrider135 Dec 6, 2010 #3 zutz U can add a 2nd at Level 5. In later races (extreme series) u need two drivers. Click to expand... I shall add to this that for endurance races you'll need 4 drivers
zutz U can add a 2nd at Level 5. In later races (extreme series) u need two drivers. Click to expand... I shall add to this that for endurance races you'll need 4 drivers