Second hand black cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter El Gigante
  • 11 comments
  • 1,395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,980
You know the black race cars you can buy second hand on day 674 or whatever it is?
Do they come around again on some other day as well because i only had enough money to buy the R92CP and i kind of want the others too.
 
El Gigante
You know the black race cars you can buy second hand on day 674 or whatever it is?
Do they come around again on some other day as well because i only had enough money to buy the R92CP and i kind of want the others too.
:rolleyes:
The answer lies here.
 
El Gigante
I don't understand
There's a feature called "the search button". The link I posted saved you the trouble of actually finding this button and directed you to a place where you can type something in, hit search, and results will pop up on the screen. Say, for instance, you wanted to find out about the black cars. You could put in 'black cars' or 'black beauties' or things like that. Try it, I bet you'll find something useful, as well as keep from making ultra-redundant threads. :D
 
I found this post by searching, and other relavent threads and posts have told me all about the Black Cars.

By using the search button I prevented another retarded thread from being started. :)

I'm patting myself on the back as we speak. (If I don't no-one else will...)
 
search.gif
 
Yep! searching is fun,...Oh btw in case you diddent know the black cars are" NOT" unpainted (carbon fiber) like some would like you to belive they are just black painted cars, ( google it you'l see) or better yet look at the nissan carbon car in the tuner village, look closely at the texture of it, then compair it with the four black lmp cars you will see the the differance.

PS. some times i wounder if people have ever seen what bare carbon fiber realy looks like, oh" and it comes in many colors too lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back