See Where the Legend Began With Ayrton Senna's Toleman-Hart TG184 F1 Car

Best racer whe will ever had..

I disagree. To keep this among brazilians, Emerson Fittipaldi is far more important than Senna for the sport in that country. And Nelson Piquet, who did something that was never repeated in the history of Formula1, which is become Champion against the will of his team in the 1987 season.

Senna driving in the wet is something I will never forget. He was in another class.....and Prost knew it.

1993 Donington. Need I say more?

Senna driving in the wet is something I will never forget. He was in another class.....and Prost knew it.

1993 Donington. Need I say more?
Prost also knew about Senna's qualifying pace.

Monaco '88. Need I say more.

Prost also knew about Senna's qualifying pace.

Monaco '88. Need I say more.

There's no points for qualifying!

The 78-lap race was won by Frenchman Alain Prost, driving a McLaren-Honda. Prost took his fourth and final Monaco win after Brazilian teammate Ayrton Senna crashed out late on while leading comfortably.

It could be debated that was one of Senna's worst weekends, throwing away a certain victory with only himself to blame.

That cockpit view; so simple, so spartan (seems to be synonym for simple :P), so ............. pure.

So was Senna, a pure race car driver and a champion.

Yet another superlative claim related to Senna and cars and his early career (All to sell a car). I love Senna probably the best driver period a true legend but this is a 'what if' car it never won a thing - you can't polish a turd :dunce:

Back