Seeing is Believing: // Repeat \\ (07-05-15)

• Thread starter Skython
  • 116 comments
Here' is the best "La Sarthe" set since the GT6 start 👍 Many never seen camera angles wow, you make me want to try some night pictures, each one has its own style, from close to wide views, this is really an enjoyable update.

About French people I'm one of the few who don't like cheese, one day I went to a factory and after a few seconds I had to run out, it made me want to vomit yerk !! I smells like ultra dirty feets, and I love English for the worldwide understanding, the easier way to talk with tourists that are always glad to find me as I'm able to help them :)

Your French and Mexican people description is funny ;) Oh and your Midget, usually gold paint and wing are the ugliest thing but I don't know why I'm currently laughing while writing haha, A Subtle Entry and the dancing move is so hilarous :)

I knew there was some hidden subliminal stuffs in the game, there's an Audi inside a boson ;)

Can you please tell me your name ? I'm kinda politness obsessed ^^

You're crazy!!! crazy incredible!!! My smile grew wider and wider at every new shot. Top shelf work, I love them all, especially 'Audi God'! Amazing.:bowdown:

Well it's common knowledge around my local area that I'm crazy, but yeah. :lol: You sound legitimately impressed by my work... And so do a few other people. :P If this is true, then something very bad is about to happen. I've been watching The X-Files quite a bit recently, so I'm probably going to be abducted by aliens. :lol: Thanks for the praise, mate. :cheers:

Here' is the best "La Sarthe" set since the GT6 start 👍 Many never seen camera angles wow, you make me want to try some night pictures, each one has its own style, from close to wide views, this is really an enjoyable update.

About French people I'm one of the few who don't like cheese, one day I went to a factory and after a few seconds I had to run out, it made me want to vomit yerk !! I smells like ultra dirty feets, and I love English for the worldwide understanding, the easier way to talk with tourists that are always glad to find me as I'm able to help them :)

Your French and Mexican people description is funny ;) Oh and your Midget, usually gold paint and wing are the ugliest thing but I don't know why I'm currently laughing while writing haha, A Subtle Entry and the dancing move is so hilarous :)

I knew there was some hidden subliminal stuffs in the game, there's an Audi inside a boson ;)

Can you please tell me your name ? I'm kinda politness obsessed ^^

The best La Sarthe set? That must be a good thing. I think when it comes to night shots, positioning becomes really important, because if all your shots are miles away from any forms of light, they'll all look the same. GT6's lighting has gotten so good, and it makes doing night sets an absolute dream! Which is what people tend to do at night anyway, so I guess that comes under their attempts to make the most realistic game. :lol:

Wait... So you're saying that not all French people eat cheese? But... What do they eat then!? :lol: I mean, they must all eat the exact same thing. Nah, I'm actually aware about non cheese eating people who are French (now). :P And if you smell like dirty feet, and are glad to talk/help tourists, you're probably someone I can get along with. Unless you have a problem with roll happy Daihatsu's, then there is a problem. :P

Why is my description on Mexicans funny? It's fact, isn't it? :lol: My Midget is brilliant in every way. The fact that it managed to beat other cars in a race with barely a touch of set up changes proves it. :D So it deserved to reach avatar/gallery update status. It makes me laugh whenever I drive it, the suspension is as soft as it can be so whenever you turn you're dreading the possible outcome because it almost rolls when faced with minor maneuvering. :lol:

I'd say something about an Audi inside a boson, but I have no idea what a boson actually is. :lol: And google just made me feel like I'd be better off putting on glasses and a lab coat. :P

When you asked for my name, I was planning on giving simple directions to my GTP profile because GTP has the name there... But, only now have I actually noticed that GTP12 doesn't allow a thing dedicated to first name. :odd: So I have difficult going there to enter my name, which is Alex. ;)

Thank you a whole lot for the very kind words, Hervé. :cheers: I really need to figure out how to enter é without having to copy/paste it from somewhere else. :lol: Maybe I'll just use google to find out how to do it.

You never fail to entertain Alex. The added humor is always fun to read. Your T.wat of a boss should definitely keep you and give you a raise I say. ;)

I love your line in your previous set about your favorite budget. The $0 budget. :lol:

Now down to business, shot wise I quite like the first Red v Blue shot. Nice idea, the framing feels a touch too tight on the bottom but other than its great. 👍

I also like Hakosuka Power and the Firelight preview. It really looks like it could be on fire.

From your latest set 'Treat with caution' is the standout to me. Very nice. 👍 and that midget look ridiculous but hell funny. It looks like it should be a Pixar Cars car. ;)

Anyway keep up the great work. :) 👍

The Silver Arrow set looks great! Love how you captured the essence of night racing by making your images seem really dark but also making the main subject bright enough to see. "Into the Night" has to be my fave from this update.;)👍

As for your Midget, I have no words to describe what I just saw...:lol:

GPR
You never fail to entertain Alex. The added humor is always fun to read. Your T.wat of a boss should definitely keep you and give you a raise I say. ;)

I love your line in your previous set about your favorite budget. The $0 budget. :lol:
And I'm not even kidding about being stingy. :lol: I'm someone who's so cheap that I will go through big complicated planned procedures to find ways to contact people without having to pay some thieving 🤬 mobile phone companies for credit. They don't have to charge us as much as they do, it's just that they do charge us because mobile phones are common necessity for most people these days, so they have to pay. It's pure evil! But nowhere near as bad as how I keep on going off topic today, sheesh. This is the third time in 20 minutes.

GPR
Now down to business, shot wise I quite like the first Red v Blue shot. Nice idea, the framing feels a touch too tight on the bottom but other than its great. 👍

I also like Hakosuka Power and the Firelight preview. It really looks like it could be on fire.

From your latest set 'Treat with caution' is the standout to me. Very nice. 👍 and that midget look ridiculous but hell funny. It looks like it should be a Pixar Cars car. ;)

Anyway keep up the great work. :) 👍

I actually agree about the framing, it was just that I didn't want to have to do all the editing for the car water reflections which PD doesn't supply us with in game. So I had to look upwards a bit more.

Maybe the Sauber was on fire, maybe Top Gear magazine got hold of that too. :lol: Or Jeremy Clarkson's vision on the Olympics Ceremony or whatever he was on about came true. :P

ERMAHGERD!!! I have to contact Disney about my Midget. :lol: Thanks a whole heap for the comments, mate. :cheers:

The Silver Arrow set looks great! Love how you captured the essence of night racing by making your images seem really dark but also making the main subject bright enough to see. "Into the Night" has to be my fave from this update.;)👍

As for your Midget, I have no words to describe what I just saw...:lol:

WOOO!!! Someone said something about one of the shots that I edited in a new moon/stars into. :lol: No really, at La Sarthe the moon is pathetically tiny. So I placed a bigger moon (from google images) in the exact same place as to not ruin PD's sky stuff... But then I added in new stars and botched it all up anyway. :P

Aaah, the Midget is only the start of it! I'm feeling the need to take some shots of a bunch of reasonably modern tiny Japanese cars (Toyota Prius, lots of different and new Honda's) that only old ladies would buy just so I can photoshop angry old ladies in place of the drivers. :lol:

Thanks for the comments, Nux! :cheers:

That's a good thing, I've got more for me ;)

In fact maybe not more for you. I mean, Americans will put cheese on anything, and Americans are known for being Tourists, so they might eat it all. You better get in there quickly. :lol:

Snails ;) :)
And eventually oyster :P

Kodje / Jérémy, french caricature
(or not...)

;)

Snails? ... Oh man, I need to make my sister go to France. She's not scared of much, as long as it isn't a snail. :lol:

Now, the times between updates keep getting longer. Once again there were problems with something destroying the set before it got updated. Though this time I worked on the set at home, and during the night I had a bit of a vomiting incident... Got all over the entire set, had to start from scratch! :grumpy:

Now fortunately, T.Wat is quite happy with my recent work, so he didn't mind getting me back to Australia to reshoot. But when I got there, oh boy, when I got there. Firstly, there was the fact of the accents, I mean I've heard some in Australia who don't have it too bad, but in Sydney it's so strong that my ears were ringing by the end of it! And then I got into the rental car, which was of all things, a barely functioning VW Beetle (I've said I'm stingy before, this is just an example. The VW was cheap). When I was driving, I found 17 and a half deadly animals or insects within the car! I say "and a half" because I think one of the animals was higher in the food chain. And then it was so hot that the windscreen worked like a magnifying glass and set all the ants sitting on the passenger seat on fire! And by extension the kangaroo head behind the seat, then the engine, and then everything else... So now I was going to have to pay to replace the Beetle, and I have to walk there... This is the Chamonix snow incident all over again!

But it got worse... There was a cyclist riding down the road, and he just blindly swerved onto the actual road and caused a massive car crash! Both drivers almost died, and then had to pay fines for breaking road laws! I don't know how that works, but we'll just say it does. But the thing is, the cyclist was seen as the saviour. And I think I know why. It's the cyclist union! They have a large union, all the cyclists are involved. And it's about their plot for world domination! They are causing car crashes to persuade the government that all cars need to be destroyed and that everyone should be tall, thin, slightly geeky and shave their legs for better aerodynamics! First they take over the roads, then the government, and then the ENTIRE WORLD!!! We need to stop it, before it's too l...

Wait, I've just gotten very off-topic.. Fortunately, when I arrived in Bathurst, all the issues sort of went away. I went for a walk down Gran Turismo Drive, so that was pretty cool. And then I finally got around to business...

It has conquered the Nurburgring, but now it must conquer something on the other side of the world that is the closest thing in Oceania to the Nurburgring. The team is 🤬 scared of leaving Europe for once, but that's right...

Team Phoenix: Far From Home

Ultra Light

Fat Shady

Slim Shady

What!? I couldn't decide whether I should make it portrait or not, so I did both, is there anything wrong with that? :P

No Fear

Heading for the Top

From the Heavens (we fall)

Only what Matters

The Trip back Down

Tranquil Intensity

The Road Back Home

YARG!!! That all went quite well I reckon, was a shame about Nelson's limbs, but you win some, you lose some... Oh, was I not meant to mention that? ... Crap.

The composition are quite nice. My only little gripe on this batch is they feel a bit overexposed, it just feels a bit off to me. But the exception to this is 'The Trip back Down' it's just right. And the muted toning and dof is perfect, helps add a very realistic feel. 👍

Anyway, now I have a full set on arrival in a little bit. The issue is that I really can't create any form of story or making any interesting comments this time around. :( But next time I can guarantee that there will be one. And if there isn't, I will cut my own leg off... With a butter knife.

The Thing at the Place and Stuff

Would that even work? A butter knife is pretty blunt.

At least it's not a spoon.

Oooh, look, pretty...

No, shut up, Carl! No, it's not my fault you didn't write any material for this update.

Note: ^ Failed Panorama I believe. It wasn't meant to be one, but I didn't want to show all that extra space of sky and ground... I was just cutting out the fat.

If you didn't want me to just talk nonsense you would have made me a story. Now get back into your cage and get writing for the next update. No, Carl! You can't have any food until you create something! The sharks are getting awfully hungry, and I'm still debating whether I should feed you to them or that other clot who's meant to be writing my fan fiction... Shut up. Get writing...

"Houston, we have a problem"
"Houston? HOUSTON!? Mate, we're not in bloody Houston anymore! We're not even in America, or on the earth itself!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Well, now that I've discussed with Carl about the next update, I can go back into hibernation. All I can say about next update is... Merry Christmas! There is an appropriate set coming up.

But anyway, thank you very much for visiting my new GT6 gallery. I would largely appreciate a comment about anything relating to the gallery. A like will do, but a comment is just better. :P Thanks for coming. :cheers:

(A fair while later)

Or maybe... You know, nothing. Yeah, I can do with nothing, sounds nice... :P
Awesome shot
Ehrm... Well, you may be wondering why I have no Christmas update... Infact, the truth is you're probably not, but anyway. The ratings on the most recent set have been terrible, the boss, what's his name? Terry Wat (T.Wat) said that if I don't pick up my game, I'm going to get fired! I mean WHAT!? He just said I was fine on the last set, and he suddenly changes his mind. But this set, the story? Well, it's kind of embarrassing.. No, I'm not saying it..

*muttering from the back room*

Grrr, fine...

The Incident

Well, I was on my way to the photoshoot, I had this marvellous photoshoot planned. There was this beautiful scene sorted out at Chamonix... There was a ski resort, some beautiful snowy trees, and a nice mix of Porsches, Zonda's, random supercars made in Dubai which will neither live up to their claims or ever be produced, llamas, you name it. I could take photo's of them all, with a little bit of snow creating the perfect photoshoot. So I was on my way there, and since I didn't want to seem like a showoff arriving in a bit flash car, I decided to take the car I didn't even want to own in the first place to get there, arriving in this thing is embarrassing enough as it is... But it was just the right thing to do, I had a gut feeling about it. So I was on my way.

11576795515_28c3207d88_c.jpg

And as was even following the road rules... As I always do..

11576795675_197905127e_c.jpg

AHEM!!! *Cough* Cough* Yep, was just followin' those rules...

Mostly.

So I was on my way up the roads in the area. But suddenly, there was a very attractive woman just walking down the side of the road... Being a man, I got slightly distracted, and uh...

11577005743_24fc823184_c.jpg

Yeeah, this doesn't usually happen, the crashing part. I almost had an anger fit because of it, so what I decided to do was flee... Run away, hopefully no one would notice. I had to walk the rest of the way, the attractive woman just disappeared, so it was all for nothing. But I don't give up too easy, so I carried on. I arrived two days later to find that the guys had given up waiting and everything was gone, so it was all for nothing. So I headed back to the Fit so I could head home...

However, there was a slight issue...

11577002713_c3f272a9b7_c.jpg

Unfortunately, the abandoned Fit caught attention from the Rozzers, so I couldn't point out that it was my abandoned Fit. I casually walked past while shielding my face, and called a taxi home...
What a shame, and I didn't even get to meet that attractive lady... She looked cute... Just my luck, isn't it? I blame the Honda Fit for being so horrifically undesirable that the woman just provided me with an excuse to crash it. Maybe if you're heading up to Chamonix soon you'll see it parked up there, covered in snow.

So when I got home I was feeling quite depressed, no photoshoot, no girl that I randomly saw on the side of the road, no yachts that I could sell for lots of money, or lots of money that I see no reason why someone shouldn't just give to me for no reason... So, I played GT6 and all was well. So I took photo's there instead, but no Christmassy tinsel, because I have a feeling it will all go wrong due to what happened to my photoshoot.
Aaaanyway. Fortunately GT6 provided me a better photoshoot, and here it is...

Golliath Vs Golliath (and that weird boat-like thing with wheels and the funky design)

Golliath Vs Golliath

Let There Be Light

German Technology

The Stig's cousin that you don't know about yet

^ He's Pretty Fly (for a White Guy). Fortunately his fly was up for this shot. We avoided a very scary image by making sure it was. Last time someone caught him with his fly down, the person was found covered with radiation burns... Apparently he had been abducted, and The X-Files wasn't a show about aliens. But was indeed about The Stig himself.

Day Vs Night

Flares

American Simplicity

Chance to Shine

Keepin' it Cool

Almost Unedited

Choices

And that's all for now...

Oh, I almost forgot. It may not be Christmas anymore, but in the Northern Hemisphere it's winter, so there is a slightly larger possibility of there being snow than usual. :P So I decided to celebrate the snow that I never see even when my own country has winter, by editing stuff... Well a stuff. Just one, but I did something nonetheless.

The actual reason I did this is because Carl was very angry with me and was talking to my boss. This is where my boss learned that I was celebrating Christmas by doing absolutely nothing, so words were shouted, limbs and other various body parts were threatened, and then I decided to just do what he wanted. And also, it's not very warm and it's raining buckets over here right now, so that made me feel like it is Winter... Even though it's Summer.

Belated Messy Kweznuz Merry Christmas, and happy holidays!

Sorry for the yellow bits... Turns out that dogs quite like my Audi, and they want to make it their territory. They weren't able to do it after I spiked them... And I'm not talking about alcohol. :P And Flickr made every single small detail more noticeable, so some bits look dodgier than before. :lol:

I meant literally.

Oh, also. If you point out that the ground is just badly painted white stuff, some grain and a little texture thing, then I will be very angry and might break one of your flower pots.
And if you note that half of the things don't have snow on them, then I might get so angry that I rip apart the flower which was living in the flower pot.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Changes to thread: OP post now delivers image preview links as a guide to each update in the thread with an update title named in preview image.

But anyway, thank you very much for visiting my new GT6 gallery. I would largely appreciate a comment about anything relating to the gallery. A like will do, but a comment is just better. :P Thanks for coming. :cheers:
Simly WOW! Love the story lol!

GPR
The composition are quite nice. My only little gripe on this batch is they feel a bit overexposed, it just feels a bit off to me. But the exception to this is 'The Trip back Down' it's just right. And the muted toning and dof is perfect, helps add a very realistic feel. 👍

Well, I could come up with the worst excuse ever about why it's overexposed. Because you know how when you take a camera from a dark place suddenly to a light place everything gets really overexposed? And how my previous set was a night set, so it was dark? Well yeah, the change to light confuzzled the camera. :P

Proper reasons though, I understand how you see that in the shots. I didn't realize it until I had a look just now but this set is far brighter than my previous sets.

And it could also be that I have my screen darker than yours and it looks too bright on your PC... Okay, that one really was a photographer equivalent to a race driver excuse. :lol:

I'll focus more on exposure for the next set I edit (I don't mean that there are sets I don't edit, I mean I have a system with updates so I keep 1 or 2 sets ahead of schedule, just in case something goes horribly wrong (like my PS3 explodes or I get severe brain damage after discovering a new city after plummeting into it at high speed... Stop chuckling, there really is some form of order to me uploading updates... I'm just not very good at sticking to it). Thanks for the helpful words, mate. :cheers: Really appreciate it.

Awesome shot

Simly WOW! Love the story lol!

Yeah, that story was sort of the high point of my random ramblings before/during/after sets. I need to start doing this stuff properly again. Thanks for the visit, mate. :cheers:

Excellent set, once more, each of these pics has an original angle or composition, no shot looks like another one.

Just a little tip : if you want to remove the light sfx in the game, use any filter (the monochrome one) then remove it (no need to take a photo just use / remove) : the light sfx have disapear.

I prefer the "slim shaddy", the portrait format works very well on this shot 👍 I also like a lot the angle and sense of speed in "No Fear", the tonning of "The Trip back Down" and my fav' is "Heading for the Top" : great composition, beautiful bokeh and superb light in this one.

Those photos are Perfect-Imperfects, and I have done and seen these in real life. My hat is off to you, as you have captured the run while making me smile.

They are wonderful. I sometimes forget there are many types of photos out there.:drool::drool::drool:👍

I have to agree with George, to me most of the images seem slightly overexposed however the compositions are all pretty good. And just like he has mentioned I think the trip back down looks the best.👍

Well, I could come up with the worst excuse ever about why it's overexposed. Because you know how when you take a camera from a dark place suddenly to a light place everything gets really overexposed? And how my previous set was a night set, so it was dark? Well yeah, the change to light confuzzled the camera. :P

Proper reasons though, I understand how you see that in the shots. I didn't realize it until I had a look just now but this set is far brighter than my previous sets.

And it could also be that I have my screen darker than yours and it looks too bright on your PC... Okay, that one really was a photographer equivalent to a race driver excuse. :lol:

I'll focus more on exposure for the next set I edit (I don't mean that there are sets I don't edit, I mean I have a system with updates so I keep 1 or 2 sets ahead of schedule, just in case something goes horribly wrong (like my PS3 explodes or I get severe brain damage after discovering a new city after plummeting into it at high speed... Stop chuckling, there really is some form of order to me uploading updates... I'm just not very good at sticking to it). Thanks for the helpful words, mate. :cheers: Really appreciate it.

Yeah, that story was sort of the high point of my random ramblings before/during/after sets. I need to start doing this stuff properly again. Thanks for the visit, mate. :cheers:
my pleasure bro ,

Excellent set, once more, each of these pics has an original angle or composition, no shot looks like another one.

Just a little tip : if you want to remove the light sfx in the game, use any filter (the monochrome one) then remove it (no need to take a photo just use / remove) : the light sfx have disappear.

I prefer the "slim shady", the portrait format works very well on this shot 👍 I also like a lot the angle and sense of speed in "No Fear", the toning of "The Trip back Down" and my fav' is "Heading for the Top" : great composition, beautiful bokeh and superb light in this one.

That was one of my favourite things in this update. The variance between the angles. I don't actually know what you mean with the light SFX, but I assume you mean all the crazy glowy stuff. :P

"Heading for the Top" could have easily been turned into a copy style of Andrea's work I reckon. But I didn't do that because it would be creepy. :lol: Thanks for the kind words, Jérémy. :cheers:

Those photos are Perfect-Imperfects, and I have done and seen these in real life. My hat is off to you, as you have captured the run while making me smile.

They are wonderful. I sometimes forget there are many types of photos out there.:drool::drool::drool:👍

I don't know what perfect-imperfect means. Well I think I might, does it mean that they are perfect by being imperfect? Well thanks for the visit, mate. :cheers:

I have to agree with George, to me most of the images seem slightly overexposed however the compositions are all pretty good. And just like he has mentioned I think the trip back down looks the best.👍

I think I realize what actually went wrong with my exposure levels now. I think I just did the same adjustments as normal, but the unedited shots were quite bright to start with, so it botched it all up. But yeah, can't win them all. Thanks for the helpful words, Nux! :cheers:

While I like the composition in number 2, I think the shot would of been better with some depth of field. But aside from that, I approve of your latest update.

While I like the composition in number 2, I think the shot would of been better with some depth of field. But aside from that, I approve of your latest update.

I definitely see where you're coming from about that shot. Thanks for the visit, mate. :cheers: Much appreciated.

____________________________________​

Well, on an actual serious note, I've drawn a creative/inspiration blank and it's lasted a few days. I was going to wait until it ended so I could get a story up for this set, but no it hasn't ended. Still just feeling uninspired, mainly because I used all my inspiration/creative effects into writing my latest song. Because my main game is singing/songwriting, so that uses a bit of my time. And my artistic abilities all go blank after writing a song because well, writing a decent song is far harder than producing a decent shot if I'm honest. It might be awhile until my next update after this too, depends on if I find inspiration again. But still, I won't delay it anymore, here is an update that I was originally planning to upload almost a month ago. But didn't because it involves a car I hope not to get too obsessed with taking photos of.

Beast? Meet Green Hell

Also I couldn't even find the mind to come up with names. I blame Lee Mack for distracting me too much with his absolutely hilarious comedy that I only just found (Not Going Out. It's a really funny show)

And a bonus from a few updates ago that I didn't edit until a week or two later...

Thanks for viewing, guys. :cheers:

I totally agree with Corey, love the variety of angles, composition and point of view in this set. All are very well done. I especially like a lot the third (I love this kind of shots !), the #6 (juste beautiful, very good point of view, and perfect composition), the #8 (love this kind of shots too) and the last (great extreme angle).
And the bonus is very original and well made also 👍

Really great variety in such a big set. Really enjoyed them. Keep up the good work!

Yeah the set was surprisingly big. I had only planned about 3 or 4 shots, but the rest sort of just... Happened. :P THanks for the visit, mate! :cheers:

I totally agree with Corey, love the variety of angles, composition and point of view in this set. All are very well done. I especially like a lot the third (I love this kind of shots !), the #6 (just beautiful, very good point of view, and perfect composition), the #8 (love this kind of shots too) and the last (great extreme angle).
And the bonus is very original and well made also 👍

You've actually selected quite a few of them to say good things about. That must be good! :D I was on a roll that day, the truth is that while most people spend their New Years eve out partying, or having a night with the family. I spent the last hour of my year of 2013 taking photo's for this set. :lol: Thanks once again for the visit, Jérémy. :cheers:

It's strange, I love all of the even-nunbered Viper shots and that's not to say the others are terrible (I'd be lying if I even claimed such a thing) but it's almost as if this were planned. :lol:

Excellent Viper set and the bonus shot looks very much like something from a 90s car show intro :D And Heading For the Top is amazingly realistic :drool:

I would have to agree with comments so far, some nice variety of angles and compositions. My favs are 1,3 & 4. 👍
Exposure is spot on this time. ;)

Also the bonus shot is cool, as Maz mentions it does have a very 90's intro feel with that posterized effect.

It's strange, I love all of the even-nunbered Viper shots and that's not to say the others are terrible (I'd be lying if I even claimed such a thing) but it's almost as if this were planned. :lol:

I planned that, you know? ... Okay, maybe I didn't. If I had the ability to plan something like that I'd be getting a comedian I don't like to make the funniest joke in the world. A joke so funny that anyone who reads or hears it will laugh to death. [/MontyPythonReference] Thanks for visiting, T12. :cheers:

Excellent Viper set and the bonus shot looks very much like something from a 90s car show intro :D And Heading For the Top is amazingly realistic :drool:

I didn't even think about the 90's car show thing, but now you mention it... It really does. Realism is what I strive for, but with a lot of innapropriate reaches for beauty. :P Usually the women hit my hand away before I get there though, so I have to settle for making good shots in GT6. :P Thanks for the visit, Mazda. :cheers:

Very good work on the Viper set, the lighting and compositions are top.

That's good, I tried to get the lighting right after a few comments saying the Audi was too light. Good to hear that it's good on the Viper set. Thanks for popping in, Nicolas. :cheers:

Seeing is Believing indeed! Nice work Skython.

Unless I'm lying, and in that case seeing is lying. But I don't think I'm lying, so it is believing. :P Thanks for visiting, Smokey. :cheers:

GPR
I would have to agree with comments so far, some nice variety of angles and compositions. My favs are 1,3 & 4. 👍
Exposure is spot on this time. ;)

Also the bonus shot is cool, as Maz mentions it does have a very 90's intro feel with that posterized effect.

Thanks for the comments. :cheers: It's good to hear you think the exposure is good this time around, the comments about the lighting last time around helped me learn a little more, sometimes I can get carried away or I just generally don't think about something enough, and criticism helps keep me on track. :cheers:

Out of all the shots my personal favourite has to be number 3, due to the mood.

I didn't even realize it had any significant mood in it. Yay, people are seeing things in my shots that I don't even see! :P Thanks for visiting, TVR. :cheers:

I agree the 3rd shot looks great!👍 It's my fave from this update too.

Wow, that shot was just a shot I thought. Nyeh, that will do. And now multiple people are saying it's a great shot. Now ain't that a good strike of luck. :D Tanks, Nux. :cheers:

Anyway, onto other matters.

It's been awhile, and I'm sorry. Got a bit carried away with other things. Christmas break being over and I'm trying to find more consistent work, so that means less playtime. I'll be working full time in the next week or so, and whether that has an effects on my output is uncertain, we'll just have to see.

I've been able to write 3 new songs in the last 4 weeks, I've gotten multiple chapters written and two released for my GT6 fan fic, Cytranear (which also uses high standard photography) along with some great ideas to bring back my other GT6 fan fic and a first chapter to that too (which I will start releasing when I release the final chapter of Cytranear). I mean, it's difficult maintaining this sexy member of the week known as me (later find that T12 has erased any evidence of my being MOTW)... Bugger. But anyway. I've been creatively productive everywhere except for here, so as my creative inputs wind down from those areas I lay back into photography and restart the presses.

Terry Wat is quite annoyed at me, and he made me eat the sandwhich I left in the work pantry in January. It was a bacon and egg sandwhich. :yuck: A shame I forgot about it and left it for a month. It was quite green and I'm feeling quite sick, but I should be fine.

But anyway, here we go.

Elusive and Obtrusive

One of the cars I have here is elusive, while the person taking photo's of it is quite obtrusive. A guy from Mercedes drove the Vision GT Mercedes into the Big Flash water lights place in Spain that I actually have no idea exists. The area smelt like nachos for some reason, maybe it was the Mexican I spoke to earlier. The Mercedes guy stood to the side and watched me as I tried to take pictures, and I felt uncomfortable... "AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I shouted to try and disturb him but not even a sign of acknowledgement was on his face. He was like one of those English guards who aren't allowed to react to anything. I threw a rock at him and he got very angry. He shouted in a very thick German accent something about the rock actually being a crafted piece of modern art made by the bloke who designed the place we were in.

I had all sorts of issues with this pedantic German guy. He had no sense of humour, so every time I made a joke we just stared at me blankly! And then he yelled at me when I sat on a bench, because apparently it was art too... :irked: Damn stupid art. Art is like the laziest way to express yourself these days. You can place a chair in a house and put a mouse on it and say it's a metaphor for feeling so small in this modern world. It's not art! Art is more about beauty than the idea if you ask me. I mean, meaning is very important. But a lot of these 'meaningful' pieces look terrible. It's like having the greatest idea for a concept album, and then making a two year old compose it! It's not right... Okay, that got off topic, really quickly. I'll just release the update.

1. Elusive

Yeah, you see that water there? I tried drowning the Mercedes guy in there... He got out and shouted that it was a piece of art so I wasn't allowed to kill him in it. Unfortunately after that he took the car and left.

2. The Only One

I must admit, it's a very good looking car.

I also brought along my very own KTM X-Bow. I absolutely love this car, so I thought it might be nice to take it here.

3. Purple Waters

4. At Day's Edge

5. Caught in the Middle

6. Recovering Light

7. Trial of Tears

8. The Water's Edge

And for the finale, a more time consuming edit.

9. Raining Deep in Heaven

That's all, folks!

No really, that's all for today. I blame cartoons.

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff in here Skython. Apologies for not having visited sooner:dunce:

Great job on the rain edit:tup: The last is superb - especially Caught in the Middle. And the toning of the Team Phoenix set is really good - really really good!!:drool:

Back