Seeking Nardo Concept01 - Offering ANY Premium car in ANY color, 1000 ticket, +more

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSNAKEx
  • 15 comments
  • 668 views
Messages
1,210
Australia
Sydney
Like the title says, Can trade now.

Have some rare Standard cars as well, just ask.
 
Last edited:
Is the Nardo 0 miles ?
 
No I am after the nardo
 
will also take Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car ‘86
 
sorry i apparently read it wrong....i have a 0 miles nardo but not till tomorrow night
 
Deal is of with isocollector.

Offer still available!
 
Last edited:
lol i didnt offer you a nardo dude
 
I have a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car ‘86 with 0 miles and 0 changes.
I am after a coloured X1 with 0 miles.
 
That i had the car but it wasnt available till tomorrow but i didnt offer to you
 
That i had the car but it wasnt available till tomorrow but i didnt offer to you

So then why would you even tell me you have it?! In a thread specificaly about seeking it? Just to brag? Seriously man, I dont even....

I have a Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car ‘86 with 0 miles and 0 changes.
I am after a coloured X1 with 0 miles.

Deal, what color would you like?
 
holy bitter

Lol what are you on about? Holy bitter? Just read the progression of events. You clearly made it seem like you had a nardo on offer tommorow night....

Actually to me, it doesn't get any more bitter than this.

That i had the car but it wasnt available till tomorrow but i didnt offer to you
 
I have a nardo I can trade you in about 22 hours for a Team Oreca 908.
 
Ok deal, Same here, next reset the 908 is yours.

You want the FAP in HD right lol?
 
Back