Select car in offline championshipPS4 

• Thread starter Gr8_Lakes
  • 2 comments
United States
Saginaw, MI
Gr8_Lakes
I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my car in custom championships (offline). The default is the Abarth, and I don't know how to change it. Can somebody please clue me in? :confused:

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my car in custom championships (offline). The default is the Abarth, and I don't know how to change it. Can somebody please clue me in? :confused:

Go to > New Championship > Options > Modify > Select at least 2 cars you want to add.

Once You have added the cars you can then DELETE the Abarths by using the "Square" button on your controller or wheel.

I hope this helps.

PS why, Why, WHY does Kunos not list cars by "manufacturer" then subsection "car"? Why must we scroll through all cars in the game? Could anyone imagine what this would be like in GT6 with over 1,100 cars and you wanted Zondas? >:-(

I found all cars can be deleted with the square button except mine. For my vehicle I needed to highlight the Abarth with my name, then scroll over to the car/livery I wanted to change to, then hit the options button to replace the Abarth with the new car. Kind of an awkward process. :odd:

Back