Sell my PS4 or wait for GT Sport?

• Thread starter boxster233
  • 65 comments
GT Sport looks incredible on standard PS4. You'd have to be pretty darn persnickety to stamp it with a FAIL on PS4 but PASS on Pro.

I bought PS4 just for the GT Sport beta... A YEAR AGO! I'd definitely hang onto it if you've got one now...

I even still don't have a PS4, TBH. I have lost my passion on gaming console on past few years. But any news about GTS and PCars 2 has been changing my mind. So why do you try to sell your console while I and maybe few people will buy a PS4 just for the GTS? This game was worth the wait :D

I recently bought a PC to play Assetto Corsa and iRacing. I love both. I also enjoyed GT5 and somewhat 6 on the console. Since I got my PC, I barely use my console anymore. Wondering if I should take $180 for my PS4, upgrade my PC graphics card, and move on from my PS4 because GT Sport won't compare to what's on PC for sim racing.

So torn.

Same here but i went with RaceRoom, Automobilista, Assetto corsa and Dirt rally (don't have the time for iRacing). Raceroom and Automobilista don't require the best graphics cards out there so try at least RaceRoom which is a free game on steam.

After trying the GT sport closed beta, the decision is somewhat final...will sell one of my PS4s for around 80 euros :crazy:(one was dedicated to sim racing namely project cars back in the days)

Same here but i went with RaceRoom, Automobilista, Assetto corsa and Dirt rally (don't have the time for iRacing). Raceroom and Automobilista don't require the best graphics cards out there so try at least RaceRoom which is a free game on steam.

After trying the GT sport closed beta, the decision is somewhat final...will sell one of my PS4s for around 80 euros :crazy:(one was dedicated to sim racing namely project cars back in the days)

Didn't like the beta?

I use my PS4 for Netflix more than anything, but it's nice to be able to have a few free games a month to try out and some are pretty good. Also if you have more serious racing on PC then GTS might be fun for just casual racing and maybe it will have a fun career mode + photo mode is fun to play with. I had mediocre experiences with PC racing but this was a few years ago and my PC was kind of dated. It's nice to play a game that is optimised for your system, something that takes some effort with a PC like I had (old). And it's nice to know everyone is on a somewhat level playing Field.

Back