Selling My Car (56K Needs NOS!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troux
  • 91 comments
  • 4,137 views
It's more likely that it's something we've already said and ruled out due to his vague hints.
 
I'm gonna say E36/E46 M3. Except for the rare part.
 
For the record...
An NSX or C5 won't necessarily outhandle a Supra on a road course, unless it was a Z06.. Maybe on an autocross course due to the weight and NA advantage. Also, an Evo won't beat it to 150, either. Also, if I WERE to get a Viper...theoretically, it wouldn't be an RT/10.
 
You are all wrong.

It's a Skyline GTR of course!!
 
You are all wrong.

It's a Skyline GTR of course!!

Yeah.

I would have to say an R32 or 33 maybe. Rarer and handles better and higher in price

thats gotta be it

any idea where he went?
 
Either that or Lamborghini Countach.

Come on - the Lamborghini Countach is everyone's dream car.

Lamborghini Countach = Pimpage.


(I am almost certain it isn't it - I just really like the name Lamborghini Countach)
 
Yeah, it's pretty hard to spend Supra money and end up with a car any slower than a Supra.

Huh?!?!?

Anyways, here's another hint: 99% of car enthusiasts would see this as a downgrade. Actually, considering the sway bars and strut bar on my current car, my next car might actually handle worse, but it'd be close.
 
300ZX SMZ.


What a logical answer that is.
 
Why are you selling it if I may ask?

I would love to buy one, it's my dreamcar since I was 8 but I'm only 17, what do I know about working to get money eh?
 
PS: ooops, it's not lighter, forgot about that :|

Yeah, but the 8-series is lighter than the RMS Queen Elizabeth 2.

EDIT: whoops, wait, I just checked; it's heavier than that too.
 
FD crossed my mind but that's not a dream, it's a nightmare.

Who in their right mind would dream about owning a gigantic timebomb.

..I do....:)
 
..I do....:)

Well, just as you dream of the day you get a third-gen RX-7, I dream of the day your Apex seals burst. Our dreams will be realized within a month of each other.
 
Yeah, but the 8-series is lighter than the RMS Queen Elizabeth 2.

EDIT: whoops, wait, I just checked; it's heavier than that too.
Is it at least lighter than the 3000GT? The Gallardo? The Chevrolet SSR?
 
For the record...
An NSX or C5 won't necessarily outhandle a Supra on a road course
Yes it will...:odd:

It's can't be a Skyline either, a stock Supra is faster top speed wise.
 
This guessing game is hard because there are literally hundreds of cars that could be it.

Maybe you can give more hints.
 
I despise being wrong, therefore I refuse to join this senseless and immature game you all are playing.
 
I bet he's getting a Del Sol!
 
Is it at least lighter than the 3000GT? The Gallardo? The Chevrolet SSR?

You know, not long ago modern science figured out a way to estimate the weight of the Earth. It was a huge technological breakthrough: basically what they did was weigh a 3000GT and subtract 20%. It made all the science journals.
 
He's not a girl.

It's a 200SX.

Are you kidding me? Only a real man has the confidence in himself to be seen in a Del Sol. And then blow the doors off the rich guy next to him in his SLK.
 
I'll tell you one car I was really close to getting before the Supra...MS Miata.
 
Lotus Exige/Elise?


Edit - or not...didn't think about how you said it would be a "downgrade."
 
M Roadster.

Was thinking S2K but it can't be more expensive.
 
Back