Selling My Car (56K Needs NOS!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troux
  • 91 comments
  • 4,137 views
Well, just as you dream of the day you get a third-gen RX-7, I dream of the day your Apex seals burst. Our dreams will be realized within a month of each other.

Oh you're such a killjoy aren't you. They are a bit on the unreliable side but I've seen some 3rd gens reach 100,000km and still run strong without an engine change or have it grenaded in the past.
A dealership here recently had a silver 95 3rd gen with about 100,000km on it, still runs great. It's a shame it got sold a few weeks ago. Bad mouth the car as much as you can, it that won't change my mind at all about any gen RX-7 for that matter.:)

Anyways, back to the point of the thread....Why won't you just go ahead and tell us now. Suspense is just starting to get annoying.
 
Oh you're such a killjoy aren't you. They are a bit on the unreliable side but I've seen some 3rd gens reach 100,000km and still run strong without an engine change or have it grenaded in the past.
A dealership here recently had a silver 95 3rd gen with about 100,000km on it, still runs great. It's a shame it got sold a few weeks ago. Bad mouth the car as much as you can, it that won't change my mind at all about any gen RX-7 for that matter.:)

Hey I'm right there with you - I love the RX-7 and particularly the '93-'95 models. Incredible cars, and possibly the best-looking Japanese cars ever. I photograph every one I see, same as I do with Ferraris and Lamborghinis. I'd get one if I had a small fortune with which to keep it running. :guilty:
 
Hey I'm right there with you - I love the RX-7 and particularly the '93-'95 models. Incredible cars, and possibly the best-looking Japanese cars ever. I photograph every one I see, same as I do with Ferraris and Lamborghinis. I'd get one if I had a small fortune with which to keep it running. :guilty:

Awesome, I thought you didn't like the car from your previous post. Thats another RX-7 enthusiast on my checklist.:)

Oh and Troux, how much are you selling the Supra for anyways?
 
30K. If I got an RX-7, which I would love to, and which my friend will probably be getting here, too, in the next few months, I would undoubtedly do the LSx swap into it.
 
S2000 maybe? Meets the criteria... on the other hand, it's not rare at all.
 
Looks like my car is sold, after less than a week of being officially for sale.
 
Looks like my car is sold, after less than a week of being officially for sale.

To me? Presumably you read my original reply in which I offered you my SUV and something in the neighborhood of $6k and you took it. I live in Atlanta, DeKalb County, Georgia. Bring it by whenever. I could bring you the SUV but I could also just spit in your face and kick your shins. It's a similar experience.
 
Talk to Jeremy, he's in Woodstock. He's got the best deals on Supras FS, bar none. Same goes for RX-7's and 300ZX's. Go get you some!
 
what are you going to be driving now Troux?
 
*EDIT* ^ Same here :ouch:

v and you ever know, it could have had one hell of a set up
 
God you guys are gullible.


What Corolla do you know of that costs $35,000.
 
He already told us that the Corolla was his daily driver, not the car that he bought. ;) Go buy yourself a GTO, or a Mustang. :D
 
Or get a Starlet and trick out to a 8 sec. monster ;)
 
Oh come on already.....at least half of us know he's got a pink Miata (MX-5) with pretty flowers on it......;)
 
hello_kitty_ferrari.jpg

Fits all specs.
 
bape_veyron.jpg


I'll see your pink 512TR and raise you a pink Veyron
 
Oh. My. God!
 
The TR is obviously a photoshop, but I'd love that paint job on my next car. :)
 
Corolla is the daily, which I'll be driving until I get the next toy.
 
ok I really don't want to have to track you down just to ask you what this is in person, what will you be getting now that you've sold the supra?
 
I just wasted the past five or so minutes of my life reading this entire thread, just so i could find out what your new car will be. Why cant you just tell us?
 
I think by the time he does tell us, my interest in what it will be will have blown over, along with everyone elses.👎
 
I think by the time he does tell us, my interest in what it will will have blown over, along with everyone elses.👎

I would think so! :P I'll tell when I have the pictures...
 
Back