Selling Prize Cars?

Messages
133
Messages
tifosi1991
As in GT5P you could not sell prize cars, is this the same in GT5? I hate them cluttering up m garage and I guess I could alway leave them in the car transport but it'd be nice if we could sell them.
 
I thought that I had seen a movie were a guy sold his price cars.
I am searching the movie right now, I post it if I found it.

Edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZCZtghH0Oo&feature=player_embedded

At around 4:30 you could see that he sells his cars, even his Demio car that he has won in this vid, so to answer your question: Yes, it is possible to sell your prize cars.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wouter-522 - I've merged your two posts. In the future, if your posts are only separated by a few minutes and no one else has posted, please use the Edit button to add any additional information.
 
Back