Selling special cars??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chicano3000X
  • 5 comments
  • 581 views
Messages
1
ok..
So I win a concept car.

I try selling it.. But it doesn't..

Now I have like 5 concept cars I dont need..

Am I going to be stuck with these?

How do I sell them??:scared:
 
You sell them like you sell any other car, you just don't get any Cr for them.
 
You can't race many of them either, but some are quite good for photomode.
 
all you could do is just click sell, but you won't get any credits in return. like what samj_13 said, some are pretty good in photo mode 👍
 
ok..
So I win a concept car.

I try selling it.. But it doesn't..

Now I have like 5 concept cars I dont need..

Am I going to be stuck with these?

How do I sell them??:scared:

I keep mine I don't drive them but i keep them.
 
Back