Senna WSR, Aston/Mitsu/Nissan VGTs

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoneyBadger
  • 4 comments
  • 534 views
Messages
211
United States
Va
Been away from the game for a few months and just back now. How does one acquire the Senna WSR required for the current seasonal and the newer VGTs (Aston Martin, Mitsubishi, Nissan).
 
All VGTs since the AMG gift currently need to be purchased, as their respective Super Lap events have expired. WSR F3 can be won by accomplishing a Gold time in the second Ayrton Senna Tribute event, or alternatively, can be purchased from the Ayrton Senna section in the dealership.
If you're looking to use the Nissan 2020 for the 550pp 4wd seasonal because everyone sees to be doing so, I recommend using a detuned (from 571pp instead of the Nissan 2020's 615 or so) Tommykaira ZZII '00. It was an easy dead stock detuned SS gold for an event that I didn't particularly care to invest too much time in.
 
All VGTs since the AMG gift currently need to be purchased, as their respective Super Lap events have expired. WSR F3 can be won by accomplishing a Gold time in the second Ayrton Senna Tribute event, or alternatively, can be purchased from the Ayrton Senna section in the dealership.
If you're looking to use the Nissan 2020 for the 550pp 4wd seasonal because everyone sees to be doing so, I recommend using a detuned (from 571pp instead of the Nissan 2020's 615 or so) Tommykaira ZZII '00. It was an easy dead stock detuned SS gold for an event that I didn't particularly care to invest too much time in.
Thank you TR
Actually you only need silver in the second stage of the Senna events.
 
Actually you only need silver in the second stage of the Senna events.
Good to know. I found I was rewarded the suit for 2nd on the first round but didn't get the kart until I got gold--I just figured the second round was the same as I persevered until I got gold on it.
 
Back