Sept.2004 Issue of Playstation Magazine.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 82 comments
  • 4,995 views

Darin

(Banned)
Messages
5,718
For all GT4 want-to-knowers.

Watch the DVD. It talks about Photomode itself. You will even see at the beginning. A Skyline GT-R R34 at a section at Nurburgring. You will even see a close up of the Driver in the cockpit of a car.
Just buy it the magazine. Its a great video in the DVD.
 
Darin
For all GT4 want-to-knowers.

Watch the DVD. It talks about Photomode itself. You will even see at the beginning. A Skyline GT-R R34 at a section at Nurburgring. You will even see a close up of the Driver in the cockpit of a car.
Just buy it the magazine. Its a great video in the DVD.

Well, the only playstation mag I own is PSM.
 
Darin, sir. I have that Offical PSM Magazine DVD. And nice to finally see some pictures in action without having to download videos. It was kind of a shame they talk about something I've already seen before (the advantages of being on an underground group like GTPlanet). So, I wasn't seriously impressed. I did, however get a real glance at Nurburgring Nordschliefe. Should be fun to do such a thing. Only question is... WHEN WILL NOVEMBER FREAKING COME?!
 
I've had mine for a week. Yeah, the footage of the Skyline on the Nurburgring course was very awesome. The end clip with the driver was nice too. It's nice to see the car he was driving; the convertable version of the Nissan 350.
 
Yo, any scans? :D
 
or maybe upload the vid to gt planet i dont live in your country so i cant buy the magazine
 
Soarer
or maybe upload the vid to gt planet i dont live in your country so i cant buy the magazine

Its on a DVD disc. I don't think you can upload it on GTP.
 
If you have a DVD drive on your computer, is there a possible way to convert it on the computer?
 
RacingFreak2k3
If you have a DVD drive on your computer, is there a possible way to convert it on the computer?

I have a DVD drive. I'll try and rip it out.

But then I need someone to upload it onto the net.

I'm sure jordan would do it. But I don't think he would anytime soon.
 
Okay, I got the file. but its a pss file.

If anyone can help me out, and tell me how to convert this thing. Please fire me a PM.
 
You can't convert them... you need a .pss player to watch it and I bet the size is like 300mb or something similar?

:)

Edit* Hang on PSS Plex can save them to mpeg2 files but it splits the audio from the video.
 
Darin
I have a DVD drive. I'll try and rip it out.

But then I need someone to upload it onto the net.

I'm sure jordan would do it. But I don't think he would anytime soon.
I'll add it as soon as I can, as long as you can get it into a wmv, mpg, or avi file.
 
its not a pss file :), and there isnt such a player just for these, just rename the extention to .mpg and it play's through media player. but im sure the sound wont play. I think that they use bink video compression because alot of game companies use this to compress there video on the games. If i manage to get the disk i will figure out a way to play it on a pc with sound. :)
 
can someone upload the whole dvd onto their FTP, I have gotten full dvds from this before, namely the GTP UK version extras dvd, please, im dying to see the info.

or alternatively, rip and compress the part about gt4, thanks so much!!
 
sprite
its not a pss file :), and there isnt such a player just for these, just rename the extention to .mpg and it play's through media player. but im sure the sound wont play. I think that they use bink video compression because alot of game companies use this to compress there video on the games. If i manage to get the disk i will figure out a way to play it on a pc with sound. :)
You ain't that bright, are you?

tiptopcream,fire PM at me if you find anything out.
 
well it works for me, coz i wanted to watch a killzone video on mi ps2 but it kept locking up, so i just copied it to my pc and changed the extention to .mpg and it played fine, but if their is a tool like tiptopcream says there is then thats kool i was just letting you know what i found out, there is no need to burn me :(

[edit] Ive just a copy of pss plex which looks like a handy tool.
 
...i have to wait til this video is on this site,too!:(
....but doens´t mind there´s stil the falken video.......
 
I have the disc, and a dvd player PC. I can play the video clip with Windows Media Player, but it does not recognize it as something that can be played with it, but it works good.

I have no idea how to send this clip or video to anybody, so if you are a patient person and would like to teach me how, contact me with MSN messanger, or with PM. In the mean time, here is a clip of the driver in the Convertable Nissan 350Z. Scratch that. It wont let me take a clip out of a the Windows Media Player. Any idea how I do that?
 
Jordan
I'll add it as soon as I can, as long as you can get it into a wmv, mpg, or avi file.
:lol: well this is good news then.
but a DVD!!! I mean that will be at least a FEW GIGS!!!! MAN!! Even if you have cable it will take a few hours!! oh well i will try anyways. :lol:
 
RacingFreak2k3
Well, at least it's possible to do.
Yes, but it remains a pss file, and I can't mail it to anybody because of its size. It's 110MB and I have a limit of 10MB with my eMail service.

So, it looks like I need to covert it, and then compress it to make it smaller, and I don't know how to do either.
 
OK, I got the video into a M2V file, so now what? It shrunk to 89MB BTW. I have the PSS Plex mentioned above, and it converted the pss file into a wav file for audio, which I could never hear with WMP, along with the M2V video file.

Oh, since I now can play the video with Real Player, I was able to clip a pic of the racer in the 350Z.
 
Solid Lifters
OK, I got the video into a M2V file, so now what? It shrunk to 89MB BTW. I have the PSS Plex mentioned above, and it converted the pss file into a wav file for audio, which I could never hear with WMP, along with the M2V video file.

Oh, since I now can play the video with Real Player, I was able to clip a pic of the racer in the 350Z.
dam that pic is awesome! the driver has his hand on the shifter, the interior is perfect, evrything is perfect! I can't wait!, i'm gonna fly to japan right now and mug gran turismo for all the versions they have of the game so far. Who wants one!?
 
Solid Lifters
OK, I got the video into a M2V file, so now what? It shrunk to 89MB BTW. I have the PSS Plex mentioned above, and it converted the pss file into a wav file for audio, which I could never hear with WMP, along with the M2V video file.

Oh, since I now can play the video with Real Player, I was able to clip a pic of the racer in the 350Z.

http://download.pegasys-inc.com/download_files/TMPGEnc-2.521.58.169-Free.zip

Download this then you can rejoin the audio with the video and adust the size and birate of the video, I'd go with 320x240 at 800 kbits/sec 👍
 
fwdtamiya
i'm gonna fly to japan right now and mug gran turismo for all the versions they have of the game so far. Who wants one!?

Im in!!!. get DVD Shrink from somewhere that should help out
 
So someone is going to convert it into a mpeg or mov file the it will be put on GTP right?.........cool! can't wait!!! eek!
 
Back