Sept.2004 Issue of Playstation Magazine.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 82 comments
  • 4,995 views
if smeone can send me the .mv2 and the .wav or the .pss file via something like msn i will convert it and host it for a while (1.5gig of storage :) ) then while its been hosted maybe jordan can put it onto the gtp sever
 
Can anyone compress video correctly? You would think so with all those lame drift videos that litter the GT forums.

http://www.specialstagesix.com/GT4 OPM.avi (11MB, DiVX)

If I find anyone leeching the video, it goes down for good. This video may not be viewed on any other website besides GTPlanet.net

Send your thank you letters or death threats to my inbox. :)
 
Viper Zero
Can anyone compress video correctly? You would think so with all those lame drift videos that litter the GT forums.

http://www.specialstagesix.com/GT4 OPM.avi (11MB, DiVX)

If I find anyone leeching the video, it goes down for good. This video may not be viewed on any other website besides GTPlanet.net

Send your thank you letters or death threats to my inbox. :)

Nice vid Viper Zero 👍
 
I guess waiting for me to do it was just too painful for ya. Nice job, but did you set the audio level a little too high?
 
Darin
For all GT4 want-to-knowers.

Watch the DVD. It talks about Photomode itself. You will even see at the beginning. A Skyline GT-R R34 at a section at Nurburgring. You will even see a close up of the Driver in the cockpit of a car.
Just buy it the magazine. Its a great video in the DVD.

I don't ever get a CD in my subscription...:(
 
cheers viper zero :) havent watched it yet, i hope its good. 👍
 
Sorry about the volume, Solid. Depending on how you have your audio set up, it's low or very high.

SS2
I don't ever get a CD in my subscription...:(
You have to change your subscription. A while back, OPM had two options, one with a disc and one without. Obviously, the one with a disc costs more.
 
Viper Zero
Sorry about the volume, Solid. Depending on how you have your audio set up, it's low or very high.


You have to change your subscription. A while back, OPM had two options, one with a disc and one without. Obviously, the one with a disc costs more.
The audio was at normal volume, but it sounded like the level was too high when you multiplexed it. I was just giving ya a heads up to watch the level setting, but it wasn't that bad really. :)

I wish OPM would offer a disk and no magazine. Then I could save some money since I almost never read the articles. :lol:
 
Solid Lifters
OK, I got the video into a M2V file, so now what? It shrunk to 89MB BTW. I have the PSS Plex mentioned above, and it converted the pss file into a wav file for audio, which I could never hear with WMP, along with the M2V video file.

Oh, since I now can play the video with Real Player, I was able to clip a pic of the racer in the 350Z.
Nice. I wonder if you can change your drivers clothes and helmet color?
 
Viper Zero
Sorry about the volume, Solid. Depending on how you have your audio set up, it's low or very high.


You have to change your subscription. A while back, OPM had two options, one with a disc and one without. Obviously, the one with a disc costs more.

Should never had let my mom subscribe it because i thought it came standard. :guilty: Eh I've missed more things in life that I regret though.
 
98cobra
Nice. I wonder if you can change your drivers clothes and helmet color?
Yes, in fact PD made some screenshots available with the different helmet colors, so I'm sure they wouldn't stop there with just different helmet colors. They also released pics with the different colors, and oufits, the road course people wear in the game.
 
Lamboracer
Ur kidding right??? I havent seen these pictures
No, I'm not. For the best chance to see the different color helmets, click on the Best GT4 Archive link in my signature. Make sure not to click on the II next to it, because it leads to a different page.
 
hey Lamboracer, i don't get yu0 avatar - just wth is going on there :sick:

oh and nice vid Viper Zero :)
 
SS2
VID!? When I played it all it was was audio...
DDD

Download Divx Dumbass

:)
 
Thanks heaps for the video, it worked a treat! Although I thought they would show a bit more than what they did. Oh well beggars can't be choosers.
 
Thanks Viper 👍
woo, interior of the 350z looks nice
 
Again cheers viper, i watched it just now (downed it yesterday) and looks awsome. :)
 
Eh I don't care it still is a audio file for me.:(
 
Hey guys, can anybody who has the september issue of official playstation 2 magazine post some info on what they said about GT4. (in the magazine, not vid)
 
well its you doing something wrong cause its fine for other people
 
Right Click > Save as > Download > Watch(listen to me)

What did i do wrong?
 
SS2, you must run the Divx installer to actually install the codec onto your computer. Simply downloading the file will not work.
 
Back