Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
I'll put something together for you tonight or tomorrow some time. I'll pm you the link to add to your collection. Also, be sure to check out the tuning link in the first post to try out some of the listed tunes if you need one.

I have one for blancpain with it being same car I think I can cross reference them to a point.

A week and a day to go drivers. Get those Bulls tuned, and get some practice in. If you plan on racing and have not confirmed your intention, please remember to post to secure your grid spots. I plan on running a late night practice or two throughout the weekend. Hope to catch some of you then.

Driver: Jw_wk1010/Jw_wk1010
Race Team: ARL Motorsports
Sponsor: Deathwish Coffee
Car Number: 30
Driver Class: PRO
20200110_031517.jpg

The driver profile page has been updated to include your entry.

GT Sport Lambo spotter guide.png

Driver Spotter Guide is also noted in tab 2.4 of the first post.

Tagging all drivers again to get the series back on everyone's radar. If you have a (👍) next to your name, your entry has been confirmed. Hope to get confirmations from a few more drivers to fill out the grid for Event #2 next Friday. The Confirmation Post is below:
Confirmation Post for Event #2, Friday Jan 17th, 9pm est at Nurburgring GP

Looking forward to racing with everyone, and see you all on the grid:cheers:.

Last edited:
GT Sport Lambo spotter guide-1.png

A little over 24 hours before Race Night for Event #2 at the Nurburgring GP Circuit. Hope everyone has gotten some practice laps in.

If you have not confirmed your intention to race tomorrow night, please do so before 5pm est to establish your priority. We have 15 drivers confirmed and 1 driver confirmed, but tentative. Overfill drivers that have confirmed available and are online (psn/ingame) will be granted entry in priority order to cover any last minute drop offs/no shows. The confirmation link is below for reference.
Event #2 Confirmation Post

Now, for drivers on the grid tomorrow night, a few reminders:
-Scoring is based on the average finish of both races...be patient and grab 1 position at a time. 2 (30 minute) races will present plenty of opportunities.
-Be extra patient in the opening laps, especially Turn 1.
-the Nurburgring GP Circuit presents many challenges for passing attempts...use that to your advantage. Dont block, but strategic defensive placement is well within the rules.
-decide when to defend and when to concede. If a Pro driver is hounding your bumper, might be better to get the pressure off by giving up the position and focusing of your class placement.
-take a look at the spotter guide and become familiar with your class competition and who your racing with in class. Linked the driver profile page as well.
Driver Profile Page
Lastly, let's have a clean and hard fought racing night.

Good luck to everyone and see you all at 9pm est.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back