Series X - Series Champion outlaw4rc!

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 624 comments
Going to add some of you to psn later , need to make some space on my list

The only thing I'm not sure about is whether to commit to full time or just do part time.

I guess I'll do full time for now.

MÜLE_9242 / MULE_9242 - full time

Looks great Dominic, reminds me of SCSS 1.5 year ago. Hope the races are as good.;)

w-g-e / GTP_w-g-e - Full time

Got some work to do on my pedals though.:indiff:

I might be able to do a qualifying lap tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to do it till sat during the day or night

CSLACR, I'm sorry but I'm already racing at another league of supercars at the same time of this one, so I'm having to cancel my sign-up for this. Really sorry.

Good to see you Wes. 👍 Hope the pedals aren't too problematic :crazy:
Welcome Decho 👍

I might be able to do a qualifying lap tomorrow otherwise I won't be able to do it till sat during the day or night
NP, deadline's not till 2 hrs before the race. 👍

Edit: Noted Nascar, np 👍

If there's someone online, I'll Q today. 👍
I'll open up a room in a minute.

Oh Dominic, a question. Is pink allowed as a color (or I would have to repaint most of my cars)?

Room opened: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3755 - 0909 Closed

Last edited:
When Dennis and I discussed it a few months ago, we were actually going to limit everything to stock colors/wheels.
Since then I've seen all the radical colors the LFA comes in and realized it doesn't matter. :dopey:
I would still like to see stock wheels though, for the stock/showroom look. :)

I'll open up a room in a minute.

Oh Dominic, a question. Is pink allowed as a color (or I would have to repaint most of my cars)?

Room opened: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3755 - 0909
Be there in a few. Have to fix my connection settings.

When Dennis and I discussed it a few months ago, we were actually going to limit everything to stock colors/wheels.
Since then I've seen all the radical colors the LFA comes in and realized it doesn't matter. :dopey:
I would still like to see stock wheels though, for the stock/showroom look. :)
Yay!:P

Yes, the LFA comes with Passionate Pink. I have like 10 LFA's just to get that color.

Yes, double post.. it's important.

Sorry about that Rich (sorry, correct me if I got it wrong), don't know why I disconnected so randomly.

Room opened: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3755 - 0909
Room blew up. :lol:

Anyways, my testing showed the Italia to be the fastest, although the rears will get chewed up. The Ford GT can put up a fight, though. I wasn't able to replicate wge's 53 flat, since it felt quite understeery on my end on entry.

And here is my ride for the pre-season race. Click on the picture to view full size.
Note: Original car color and rims especially installed for this picture.

________________________________________​

I'll need to do my Q laps tonight about 7:30pm PST if a steward is available. Thanks.

Series looks like a ton of fun! I wish I could sign up but the timing just isn't perfect for me. I'll be enjoying following along :)

Thats ok guys, preseason is just practice anyway right? :)

Outlaw4rc: 1:53,144 458 italia
GTP_wge: 1:53.242 ford gt

Room handed over must sleep now.

Room closed.That's a shame. I can tell that wge's going to be a serious threat. Add Tony to the mix, and my average finish will be going the wrong direction. :lol:

room open 1472-6399-8880-6893-8123

Last edited:
grazbro: 1:57.139 | 1:57.237 | 1:57.174

Note: i still don't have access to the sheet editing. Are you sure you added me Dom?

EDIT: just realized i double posted, sorry for that :P

Last edited:
Ah, I had another email of yours added so I'd thought it was already done. Fixed 👍

Latest Posts

Back