Servers down again ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CostasDrifter
  • 12 comments
  • 1,810 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

CostasDrifter

The Greek Way Of GT
Premium
Messages
2,788
Greece
Greece
Greece down...
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a wrestling instruction...
 
Sounds like a wrestling instruction...

I don't know how it sounds my friend but I know that....SONY says "The server is currently down for maintenance"
 
Hopefully not. I would be very disappointed if it is.

By the way this is the wrong area for this thread.
 
It's offline in the uk
 
My GT5 just locks up unless I turn the network off on my PS3. Obviously some GT5 servers are down even if PSN is not.

Although I thought PD had fixed the "game freeze on no server connection" bug. Alas not.
 
They probably have to take it down to reinstate other services. Just go do something else until it comes back on. You did so for 3 weeks so a couple hours ain't hard.
 
I don't know for certain but i wouldn't bet against the store being back when the servers are back on.
 
my gt5 takes ages to load since the servers have come back up if im signed in not sure what going on but it pretty damn annoying I just want to drift online:/
 
mhh if only greece is down, i would say someone did not pay the bills ... :)
 
dont worry,you ll be back up soon

For my UK people,did anyone experience the friggin DC's last night?
 
mhh if only greece is down, i would say someone did not pay the bills ... :)

CAN IT! And by "can" I do not mean the "ability" word.
 
dont worry,you ll be back up soon

For my UK people,did anyone experience the friggin DC's last night?

I did. Had a great lobby up, choc-full, about to kick off a race when...*peep!*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back