Sexy & Mean Bike Pics!

• Thread starter Danny
  • 418 comments
The Yahama Raptor 700 killer.....the 1986 Honda ATC 350X. My absolute dream bike. What I wouldn't give to own one of these.

2vsg5k1.jpg

This is the other one I want. A 1986 Honda ATC 200X.

DCP00377-2.jpg

That last MV has an awesome paint scheme, and I like the TZR as well. Nice shots. đź‘Ť

Thanks man! Is it possible that you can tell me the models of them all so I can title them? I am useless on bike models. Thanks if you can! đź‘Ť

I'll try. đź‘Ť

The first three look like an Aprilia RSV4.
The next one is either a Honda 600 or 1000, I think it's the 1000.
Next one I don't really know, Bandit maybe?
MV F4, then a TZR 250, a Honda 600 or 1000.
And then what looks to be an F4 or F3 MV, probably an F4.

two of Kimi Raikkonens custom made bikes, can't seem to find many high res iamges though :(

kimi_raikonen_bike_02.jpg

Iceman%20II%20%202.jpg

image_url-15236-1330554649.jpg

2012bike.jpg

Because XR100's are best bike.
100bardrag2Small.jpg

And my Dad and I are trying to make the decision of getting either a 600cc sportbike, or a Honda RS250R GP bike.

So handling...

nsr250.jpg

Vs acceleration.
Yamaha_R6_Supersport_RHF_1280.jpg

Well, if you want to go off-road....

A co-worker runs a quad in sand drags around the area. It's powered by a water-cooled 350cc 2-stroke, absolutely not a stock motor! They run a 200-foot strip, he does it in mid to high 3s. Rigid suspensions, not something you'd actually want to go out into the woods with! :scared:

DSC_4272_zps8bfa7872.jpg

DSC_4277_zps747d28d5.jpg

DSC_4285_zpsfddf52dc.jpg

DSC_4303_zps8b49532c.jpg

Wow those Banshee's are NASTY looking. Love them. Though that 250R I posted above is known as the Banshee Killer =P

Double thumbs up for those quads đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

My grandfather owned a 1972 HD Shovelhead. When he passed away two years ago, it was undecided what was going to be done with it.

About a month ago me and my brother took it in under his garage, and starting working on it. Thing is, it hasn't started in 19 years.
All the lines were rotten, Carborater needs to be replaced, new tires, the works. The thing is 900 pounds, so pushing it into the bed of my brother's truck was no fun ;)

7D6C0Q.jpg

Damn they weigh too much. Those ATVs I posted weigh at most 282-325lbs.

My grandfather owned a 1972 HD Shovelhead. When he passed away two years ago, it was undecided what was going to be done with it.

About a month ago me and my brother took it in under his garage, and starting working on it. Thing is, it hasn't started in 19 years.
All the lines were rotten, Carborater needs to be replaced, new tires, the works. The thing is 900 pounds, so pushing it into the bed of my brother's truck was no fun ;)

That front tire looks a little bit shy of what should be there...... And the bike is not worth saving, despite any sentimental value.

That front tire looks a little bit shy of what should be there...... And the bike is not worth saving, despite any sentimental value.
I respectfully disagree, completely. Not sure what you mean by the front tire being shy, though. We got it in starting condition, so the engine and carburetor is in running condition.

Even if it wasn't, the sentimental value alone and the love for the bike wouldn't make me sell it.
To each his own, I guess.

By shy I mean skinny. nowhere near enough tire to steer a 900-pound bike. What's the size of that tire?

I don't know what happened or anything about it, I just saw the picture and was like WHOA

Modern ATC's. CRF/TRX 450R conversions are extremely popular and take after 200X's, 350x's and 250R's. Yes, these are all post 2005.

DSC03526.jpg

tpc%20x%20retro.jpg

^^^Best one IMO
450done4.jpg

fastfreddytrike1.jpg

588.jpg

I'm not huge into bikes, but I'll post these I've taken at shows. I've always wanted to learn how to ride and work up to a sport bike, but then I think 'that's money I could put into the project car' and forget about it...

MVAgustaF403.png

DucatiDesmoRR1608.png

Bikes-2.png

Bikes-1.png

DucatiSyrMonster05.png

DucatiHyperMotardS08.png

Ducati1098-M07.png

Ducati999RXerox.png

Bikes.png

BenelliLeoncino56.png

ApriliaRS125Lorenzo09.png

Italian bike (CR&S) built around an American air-cooled V-Twin (S&S Cycles):

(Click for larger)

Also at the S&S booth, a morgan 3-wheeler with an S&S motor:

All from bikeexif.com apart from the Nuda 900r, some really nice looking bikes on that site

2012-Husqvarna-Nuda-900-base-model-11.jpg

iron883_popup.jpg

sportster-forty-eight-1.jpg

bmw-r45.jpg

vintage-norton-motorcycle-1.jpg

Back