[SFX Adavicro's Snapshots] -- Drifting, Photomode and more. *5/8/11* Challenger RM

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by SFX_Adavicro, Mar 28, 2011.

1. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

[​IMG]

This is the place where I will share all of my GT5 photography endeavors, I hope you enjoy taking a peek at my gallery. I've been meaning to display some of the pictures I've taken over the months, and I've finally gotten around to it. There are a lot of pictures that I've had laying around, and some that I have just recently taken. Expect to see a lot of drifting, photomode shoots, and random shenanigans.

I dont take my photography too serious, but I'm always open to comments and criticism. So please, take a look and tell me what you think. None of my shots have been edited in any way.

I will start off by posting some of my older photos and hopefully as I post my more recent attempts you will see improvement in my pictures. Thoughts and advice welcome. Enjoy! :)

Table of Contents: *Under Construction

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

I guess I can start off simple, so here it goes. This was my first real attempt at the photomode in GT5, so it may not be groundbreaking or anything you haven't seen before. Nonetheless, I do like these shots. This is the first car that I bought which I had real aspirations of becoming a great drifter. I'm a fan of them in real life, and was excited to try it out. Needless to say, it drifts like a monster. I liked it so much in fact, that I used one of my chrome chips on it. That may not mean much, but it was my only chip and I had no way of getting more at the time.

In these shots I was trying to capture some of the wild colors of the Red Bull Hangar's lighting into the chrome paint of my Camaro. Like I said, nothing groundbreaking, but I think they came out relatively well. These are from when I had GT5 for only a week or so, way back in December.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  3. DGCSE

DGCSE

Nice!

4. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Why did they all turn into thumbnails? How can I avoid that? I want them to be a larger size, but obviously not huge.

5. DGCSE

DGCSE

I can see them as actual images

6. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

For some reason they went back to normal for me now..... strange. I would rather them just be medium sized pics and not have to click on them, lol.

7. Berry-1337

Berry-1337

Cool pics, and They look normal to me also.

8. DGCSE

DGCSE

I should also make a thread.....

9. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thanks guys, chrome FT-86 at Kyoto coming soon.

10. Duman079

Duman079

I think you made a pretty good start. But I really dont like cars in chrome xD. Only a gold Z4 looks nice.

Cant wait for more !

Edit : Great avatar ! xD.

11. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

These pictures are my second decent attempt at using the photomode locations. Okay, so it's a Japanese car at Kyoto, sue me. It's been done before a ridiculous amount of times, but hopefully these tickle your fancy.

When I got my second chrome chip, I just knew it was going to go on this car. The futuristic stylings seemed like it would match well with the space age paint, and I was right, it's gorgeous. My current standings on chrome paint is that it's a bit cheesy, but on some cars it looks pretty cool. This was the second and final car that I painted this color. Anyways, these shots are from January and I was still getting use the photomode. Regardless, please enjoy.

[​IMG]

What an aggressive silhouette:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Having a bit of fun with the shutter speed:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now for two of my favorite pictures I've ever taken on GT5. I was going for a "you wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of a strange exhaust note, peek out the window of your Japanese hotel room and find a car that appears to have come from Mars.":
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a couple of bonus shots, they don't really fit into anywhere else. This is when my Viper use to look somewhat normal haha:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2011
  12. Duman079

Duman079

Now that looks fantastic. FT86 FTW !

13. gtuned

gtuned

Damn. That 6th FT86 Shot is amazing. Don't like the Camaro shots that much, but the FT Is great.

14. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thanks guys! These pics are quite old so hopefully my newer stuff will be a bit better. Im constantly trying to improve. :)

Some drifting photos coming next, keep your eyes peeled.

15. ashes619

ashes619 Premium

Drift pics !!! :D Can't wait to see them especially since you are doing a great job with these pics. :tup:

16. uMadson?

uMadson?

You use the shutter speed better than me, sir.

17. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thanks for the kind words guys. I ended up doing a whole lot of drifting and not very much uploading today, but Ive got some stuff in store that will hopefully be decent.

18. ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan

I'm liking that first "waking up in the middle of the night" shot. Brilliant idea, and well executed :tup:

19. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thank you very much, I was trying to go for something a bit different and Im glad that somone else likes it. :)

20. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Okay, its time for some drifting pics. I have a lot of of them scattered around from various drifting sessions, but I'll try to keep some uniformity to how I post them. Its really tough trying to get a good picture of a nice tandem, mainly because of the way the smoke pixelates around the cars in this game, so I'm quite proud of what pictures I do have.

These are just a few shots of SFX Fadam and I practicing our drifting. I hope you like them.

Having a bit of fun on Mini Reverse with Fadam closing gap in the BMW:
    [​IMG]

Trying to get as close as I can to Fadam's Chaser in a big entry at Tsukuba, this picture was almost impossible to take without horrible smoke pixelation:
    [​IMG]

Not really a tandem photo, but I really like the different angle and feel of this one:
    [​IMG]

Now for a couple bonus photos of the RX7 I was using in the above pictures. I know its at Kyoto and thats becoming redundant, but this is one of the most fun and stable drift cars I've used to date, and I think these pictures are pretty decent:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More drifting photos coming soon! Thanks for looking! :tup:

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  21. ashes619

ashes619 Premium

Nice drifting pics. Can't wait for more.

22. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thank you, I have some new drift photos in store that will hopefully be a bit more refined then these. Im always open to advice as Im constanly trying to improve.

23. ceiling_fan

ceiling_fan

The third shot is pretty cool, I always like shots where you can see the console.

24. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thanks! It came out a little brighter than I wanted but yeah I was trying to get the driver's arm and gauges in the pic and at least that part turned out nice.

I took some more drift shots today, both solo and tandem, so hopefully those will be up tomorrow.

25. Meerly a cat

Meerly a cat

Loving your pics dude. :)

26. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Thanks man. Been too busy to get around to posting more pictures, but they will be up in a day or two. Stay tuned. :tup:

27. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

Flickr hasnt been cooperating with me lately and Ive been too busy to post up some photos, but tomorrow I plan to do a massive photodump and display everything that I have left. Hopefully out of all those you guys will like something. Expect tandems. ;)

28. SFX_Adavicro

SFX_Adavicro

As promised, here are some new photos, I hope you like them. As with any tandem photos, these were ridiculous to try and get without awful smoke pixelation, but I'm happy with how they turned out for the most part. Click for larger size.

Tandeming with my teammate, SFX Spazzy on Tsukuba. He's in the C63, I'm in the S2000:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our cars shared a few molecules for a second:
    [​IMG]

My favorite shot of the set. Pulling off a big entry at the final hairpin:
    [​IMG]

Here are a few shots from when SFX Dcube and I were practicing a few tandem runs:
    [​IMG]

Tire to tail pipe:
    [​IMG]

Some bonus pictures. Crazy smoke coming out of the corners, and a random tandem shot in a public lobby on Suzuka:
    [​IMG]

Notice SFX Dcube at the back enveloped by smoke:
    [​IMG]

Mmmmmm... all that smoke:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking, comments and criticism always welcome! Up next: 1970 Dodge Challenger RM :drool:

29. ashes619

ashes619 Premium

Great drifting pics. To me though some of them need a filter. Other then that, great job :tup:

30. SFX_Pwner

SFX_Pwner

Good stuff Cro! Furr cereal. I need some tips. ;)