-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 672 comments
  • 29,878 views
I will see if I can turn up mate :)

No problem, I'll post the room details here.

Really liking the VGT stuff, the BMW looks good. The merc was horrible though.
 
No problem, I'll post the room details here.

Really liking the VGT stuff, the BMW looks good. The merc was horrible though.
I liked them both, merc is drivable and very fast, BMW is one hell of a slider! :D
 
First event using it, I guess. Everybody seems to be excited about the car. Is it really that good? I haven't been home for a while so didn't get to test it yet (or even install the update).
Its fun, and fast. slides like mad, but the one downside is it understeers unless you know how to drive it.
 
Room will be up at around 6:30pm (UK) tonight for testing. I'm doing my setup but anyone's welcome, it'll be a friends only room so add me.

Got my time down to a 1:57.653!
 
Last edited:
Room will be up at around 6:30pm (UK) tonight for testing. I'm doing my setup but anyone's welcome, it'll be a friends only room so add me.

Got my time down to a 1:57.653!
sorry was no show, went to my sis's
 
I might be able to make it after all tonight. :D Looks 50-50 at the moment.
 
Stig and Blue are no show. Tonight is still on atm though.
 
To all the people who fail to even tell me they aren't showing, or even fail to read the thread, this is your last chance, I put effort into making this so I expect you guys to put aside 1minute to atleast tells your situation...
 
I always said I be iffy If I could make it m8, but sorry did forget about it
 
We are racing tonight no matter how many people. Any no shows without valid reasoning will have a delayed 10s penalty.
 
many sigh, @Mc_Crusty_92 you forgot about this race and 1st race. @Malcolm Tucker you should know to tell me situation. @xkubunt I am so sorry you waited all this time like me. 1 more1week delay. But after this no shows without reason WILL result in penalties... Sorry if I seem harsh I am having a horrid week and this has annoyed me...
 
many sigh, @Mc_Crusty_92 you forgot about this race and 1st race. @Malcolm Tucker you should know to tell me situation. @xkubunt I am so sorry you waited all this time like me. 1 more1week delay. But after this no shows without reason WILL result in penalties... Sorry if I seem harsh I am having a horrid week and this has annoyed me...
No, exactly what i would do, it's pathetic
 
well next week you and stig will be here, pyrates also and xkubunt seems absolutely commited! To all others set reminders and alarms please

Just came home. Will definitely be there next week. Just couldn't make it in time today. Traffic was a bitch.
 
Back