-SGTC series 1- Mrbrendon999 Is the driver champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 672 comments
  • 29,875 views
Limited practise here as well. :lol:

Anyway, is there actually a pit window during main race or can we pit whenever we want?
 
Think of me as a no show tonight, If I'm there I'm there.
Just got to much crap in rl going on.

Dealing with my Mum plus dealing with whats going on at work.
Well wish I knew what was going on with work really.

I know by late June If I'll be on new nightshift or day shift, Manger only needs to give us 7 notice
 
Limited practise here as well. :lol:

Anyway, is there actually a pit window during main race or can we pit whenever we want?
first race is 8 laps, 2nd race 17 laps pit window 3-14! :)
 
Think of me as a no show tonight, If I'm there I'm there.
Just got to much crap in rl going on.

Dealing with my Mum plus dealing with whats going on at work.
Well wish I knew what was going on with work really.

I know by late June If I'll be on new nightshift or day shift, Manger only needs to give us 7 notice
okay mate . Hope you can make it!
 
r1 started join before 7:40gmt to make r2
 
all leave I guess I will note down results I guess no penalties for r1 unless it loads.
 
Sorry loddy froze setup gone again and time running out.
Laters
 
Race 1 results -
Mrbrendon999 1:56.6
Pyrates + 6s
Cptmadbean +16s
Stig dnf
Pole - mrbrendon999 1:56.437

Fastest lap - mrbrendon999 1:56.6

replay was unable to be saved no warnings or penalties
 
Race 2 -
Mrbrendon999 34:15
pyrates - + 3.179
theoldstig - + 1:33.773
edirtytati - + 1:37.432
rst220 - + 1:46.540

fastest lap - Mrbrendon999
1:56.116
 
A warning to all Including myself ~~~~ beware of track limits. I was going to penalize but I see no point as we all would just end up im same order because we all did it. And no serious jumping was done. But everyone bare in mind :).

@pyrates just watch the breaking t1 l1 no worries this time though mate
 
Mrbrendon999 has a warning and will not have another chance. @sibbystiggy your views asap please :)
 
A warning to all Including myself ~~~~ beware of track limits. I was going to penalize but I see no point as we all would just end up im same order because we all did it. And no serious jumping was done. But everyone bare in mind :).

@pyrates just watch the breaking t1 l1 no worries this time though mate

Yeah I misjudged the distance a bit after the start. Sorry for that.
 
Back