- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

BHP for S3

Votes: 7 63.6%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Merc and maserati the same car m8 in my mind, drop weight means less options in weight.
Think lack of weight killed my evo really.

I would add 50 or 100kg to all cars them drop there weight as needed.
Maserati great car but around lap 3 onwards she gets faster and a little tail happy.
Get her right your on for a good lap, make one small mistake and she gone.

That GTP guy did better with the merc than you brendon.
There again he not have rear wing on I don't think?

Well did your testing and happy to be part of it tonight, Next Sunday I can't do :irked:

Merc and maserati the same car m8 in my mind, drop weight means less options in weight.
Think lack of weight killed my evo really.

I would add 50 or 100kg to all cars them drop there weight as needed.
Maserati great car but around lap 3 onwards she gets faster and a little tail happy.
Get her right your on for a good lap, make one small mistake and she gone.

That GTP guy did better with the merc than you brendon.
There again he not have rear wing on I don't think?

Well did your testing and happy to be part of it tonight, Next Sunday I can't do :irked:
I did 3 31s in my merc he did 33s :P the mazza and merc can have weight dropped you just add next weight reduction to them o.o all cars at the given weight did 30s/31s consistently

Edit:I had bad in the merc because I was ramming stig off :D

What time will the series be at 6 pm gmt Sunday's preferred unless formula1 races clash with it
Is camaro.only car available?

Ill be more than happy to sign up. my PSN is D122773. my car choice is the
Ford Shelby GT500 '13 I don't know what my rim and car colors are, but ill tell you when I pick it out.

Ill be more than happy to sign up. my PSN is D122773. my car choice is the
Ford Shelby GT500 '13 I don't know what my rim and car colors are, but ill tell you when I pick it out.
thank you for signing up and welcome!

I will be running this season now guys, it will be moved to a different thread, I will put a link on here for you all
You do not need to re-sign up there, I will just transfer the data across. 👍

Back