- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,421 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Merc and maserati the same car m8 in my mind, drop weight means less options in weight.
Think lack of weight killed my evo really.

I would add 50 or 100kg to all cars them drop there weight as needed.
Maserati great car but around lap 3 onwards she gets faster and a little tail happy.
Get her right your on for a good lap, make one small mistake and she gone.

That GTP guy did better with the merc than you brendon.
There again he not have rear wing on I don't think?

Well did your testing and happy to be part of it tonight, Next Sunday I can't do :irked:
 
Merc and maserati the same car m8 in my mind, drop weight means less options in weight.
Think lack of weight killed my evo really.

I would add 50 or 100kg to all cars them drop there weight as needed.
Maserati great car but around lap 3 onwards she gets faster and a little tail happy.
Get her right your on for a good lap, make one small mistake and she gone.

That GTP guy did better with the merc than you brendon.
There again he not have rear wing on I don't think?

Well did your testing and happy to be part of it tonight, Next Sunday I can't do :irked:
I did 3 31s in my merc he did 33s :p the mazza and merc can have weight dropped you just add next weight reduction to them o.o all cars at the given weight did 30s/31s consistently

Edit:I had bad in the merc because I was ramming stig off :D
 
What time will the series be at 6 pm gmt Sunday's preferred unless formula1 races clash with it
Is camaro.only car available?
 
What time will the series be at 6 pm gmt Sunday's preferred unless formula1 races clash with it
Is camaro.only car available?
7pm till 8:15pm a few availible
 
My Maserati can slash out around 6 2:30s in a row, and Theoretical best of 2:28.8
 
I am disappointed but o-well, to all that didn't attend I expect an answer
 
GT500 will be run at 1680 next race also as a test
 
due to the appalling turn out for race two, there will be no points for it. Only race 1 scores points. I EXPECT A BETTER TURN OUT NEXT WEEK
Really sorry about my missing for race 2.. :indiff:
I will be better organised next week! :cheers:
 
Good racing tonight. Shame I went off.

By the way, I'm gonna use GTP_NICKname as my online account, if that's fine by you guys.
 
Hey SGTC runners, due to some major issues, SGTC now rests on @sibbystiggy 's decisions. It has been great racing on GTP, I will see you all another day!
 
Hey SGTC runners, due to some major issues, SGTC now rests on @sibbystiggy 's decisions. It has been great racing on GTP, I will see you all another day!
again, sorry to hear that man, do what is best for you 👍 & take care of urself

Can I access the posts on this thread? :eek:
 
again, sorry to hear that man, do what is best for you 👍 & take care of urself

Can I access the posts on this thread? :eek:
you can either copy and paste re-make thread or make a new OP and driver list here
 
Ill be more than happy to sign up. my PSN is D122773. my car choice is the
Ford Shelby GT500 '13 I don't know what my rim and car colors are, but ill tell you when I pick it out.
 
Ill be more than happy to sign up. my PSN is D122773. my car choice is the
Ford Shelby GT500 '13 I don't know what my rim and car colors are, but ill tell you when I pick it out.
thank you for signing up and welcome!

I will be running this season now guys, it will be moved to a different thread, I will put a link on here for you all
You do not need to re-sign up there, I will just transfer the data across. 👍
 
Back