- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,424 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Dam johnboy off again, maybe reboot router?
 
Dam must be PSN too busy I'll try again.

Room open again
 
We may need a test night m8 Skeng posted the Merc slow, he can't get it in the 31s.
Johnboy fast in the Audi but loses it and Skeng in a Shelby you don't want to know how fast he is!

Thing with this game is you add weight to some cars they become faster and others become slower.
You know well as you tested with rolo a fair bit.

I'll be happy to see 100kgs added to all cars really, just gives us all more weight options.

Maybe go with the race tonight, if top finishes think themselfs to fast use it as a test night.
 
We may need a test night m8 Skeng posted the Merc slow, he can't get it in the 31s.
Johnboy fast in the Audi but loses it and Skeng in a Shelby you don't want to know how fast he is!

Thing with this game is you add weight to some cars they become faster and others become slower.
You know well as you tested with rolo a fair bit.

I'll be happy to see 100kgs added to all cars really, just gives us all more weight options.

Maybe go with the race tonight, if top finishes think themselfs to fast use it as a test night.

Im on the very limit just trying to hang with you guys 1800 kg seems excessive in comparison but losing weight will probably make the cornering even worse.:indiff: Straight wise it's not the best lol Skeng peddled past me whistling.:lol: Only good bit is the 4wd advantage at the start brakes are pretty shoddy too. :(
 
We could limit skeng to 100 bhp no sorry 5 bhp :cool:
 
Re-Arrangement tonight is a TEST night, Spa - Daytime (for ease of testing) seems my driving with the wheel has been a bit inconsistent, so we will need the runs tonight
 
what time is the start later ?
 
We could limit skeng to 100 bhp no sorry 5 bhp :cool:
If he's 2/3 seconds quicker/slower in the Ford and Merc his overall pace doesn't really matter. :) Needs one guy to test them all with his capabilities then everyone else follow really.:nervous: And at more than one track possibly to be really sure. Lot of work though granted.:yuck:
 
Re-Arrangement tonight is a TEST night, Spa - Daytime (for ease of testing) seems my driving with the wheel has been a bit inconsistent, so we will need the runs tonight
If I understood everything right the Merc has to be adjusted because the car isn't competitive enough?
If so that's very good because I don't get near 29s.. :lol:
My best time is around 32,600 or so :nervous:
 
Means I miss first race at a track I sort i've like, well I do like just the first turn I not like :boggled:
 
If I understood everything right the Merc has to be adjusted because the car isn't competitive enough?
If so that's very good because I don't get near 29s.. :lol:
My best time is around 32,600 or so :nervous:

Maserati about the same as the Merc well in my hands
 
I'm on lates next week and want be able to make it, plus not even going to try Nurburgring GP/f.
Just hate the ring GP/D I like
 
Ops sorry that one ok then, Gp/D misses out one staight with one bend yeah?
 
Dam I could be getting double XP on BF4 if not waiting for you to sort your wheel height problems out lol
 
@mrbrendon999 sorry but I miss the test since I have to drive to the place where I'll be watching the game.. :/
Hope it's not that fatal since it's 'only' testing :sick:
Maybe we can do some testing during the week if it's still necessary.. :)
 
So far I have figured that - Evo and Maserati seem okay, audi rs6 avant may be about to go to 1750, Shelby will either stay same or go to 1700, merc may go to 1550
 
Shelby stay the same:eek:............hides.

@mrbrendon999 Just out of interest rather than fiddle with the weight why not try some bhp bumps.:confused:
 
Shelby stay the same:eek:............hides.

@mrbrendon999 Just out of interest rather than fiddle with the weight why not try some bhp bumps.:confused:
because we had the problem with s1 at Monza but its just easier to regulate and makes it fairer on straights
 
Ford now 1710, Maserati now 1580, Merc now 1550, Evo 1530, Chevy 1520, rs4 1575, rs6 1750, Alfa stays same
 
Back