- SGTC Series 2 - Round 1 Spa Night - Sign ups still open - 5 full time and 6 reserve spaces leftOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrbrendon999
  • 268 comments
  • 14,421 views

BHP for S3

  • 500

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 550

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 450

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 400

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
What's the Maserati and Evo pulling on line then?
 
What's the Maserati and Evo pulling on line then?
Maserati is 2:30s consistent with the lows popping in when U get corners good. Had some 29s with setup on. Evo was doing 2:30s at 1600 but I just couldn't get in down yesterday but I could in others so idk
 
Maserati is 2:30s consistent with the lows popping in when U get corners good. Had some 29s with setup on. Evo was doing 2:30s at 1600 but I just couldn't get in down yesterday but I could in others so idk
Ah so the OP times are a little out or just out of date.:sly:
 
Ah so the OP times are a little out or just out of date.:sly:
that's what I call average best up there, evo is now 1530 hense how its okay. But average best means the fastest lap I can put in without stretching the limits on no setup
 
Coming online now make sure you've added me to PSN.
If not your not be able to join my room, that's if I join my room ;)
 
Coming online now make sure you've added me to PSN.
If not your not be able to join my room, that's if I join my room ;)
I'll join you for a bit wife's due back soon so will probably not be long.:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:
 
Well race on tonight will you be allowed to race?
 
so can i use the evo ? i thought all 4 were taken
 
Lancer Evolution x GSR P.P. '07
500/1530 - Spa time 2:30.3
1/4 Remaining

Think that means 1 remaining
 
so can i use the evo ? i thought all 4 were taken
yeah all 4 are taken sorry :( my eyes skipped over glenns because I had wrote Mitsubishi :/ what is your second choice buddy?
 
Room open now, sorry Ps3 locked up first time lol
 
Sorry fellas not meant to be bored now.:yuck::lol:
 
Skeng joining clear your net cache out
 
Back