ShadowPeter Photo Gallery - McLaren F1 on Toscana - 1,000 post!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShadowPeter
  • 158 comments
  • 22,201 views
Messages
1,614
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
ChaosControlPT
XvPQ1.jpg


Hello everyone! Welcome to my photo gallery. :)
Any comment is welcome. (with few exceptions. lol) ;)

----------

6466049649_3ba72f8c91_z.jpg


6550880203_ccaf3a7990_z.jpg


6550881027_09c36abfc6_z.jpg


6680643705_11cc306533_z.jpg


6797416863_a4fa01c0a0_z.jpg


6797417387_74359d2daf_z.jpg


6836762617_8769fd8815_z.jpg


6842020991_2a0990e438_z.jpg


6842021711_4fb4848e20_z.jpg


6897056555_71525b8131_z.jpg


6897056917_f7dcbbce04_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mercedes e GTR:tup:👍👍
 
Great start.
I want to see more :)

The client wants, the client has. lol

I forgot this picture of maserati in nurburgring.:

6903333049_4a38f978cd_z.jpg


6779465772_7fb2969f63_z.jpg


6779465624_7d5ae7d440_z.jpg


6779466560_8f0ba6050c_z.jpg


6925582637_dbd23a92f0_z.jpg


6750927329_576a75ff29_z.jpg


6750928227_f1c0bcaf13_z.jpg


6750930093_eb82ddeb19_z.jpg


6680645239_8b8b06cd35_z.jpg


6690408825_a8b6a1aee2_z.jpg


6667921435_b68fd701d3_z.jpg


6375692533_34e56e9681_z.jpg


6375693023_cc9b1216d1_z.jpg


6669401087_e74e55c437_z.jpg


6526638451_d2b9845f78_z.jpg


6797418203_c6f61b4bf9_z.jpg


6797415621_3794a507cd_z.jpg


6721972309_86dc965911_z.jpg


6721974235_fd8fdc5260_z.jpg


6721973123_d8077d5158_z.jpg


6842023751_2c3dba82f0_z.jpg


6842022541_4f23a9c9e2_z.jpg


6842023081_8f672870a4_z.jpg


6783056002_01c4e7cb30_z.jpg


Now a special photo:

6756899873_17f47515ba_z.jpg


Sorry for the huge post. lol
 
Last edited:
A few more pictures, I was inspired by Le Mans. lol

6795846622_20593cb681_z.jpg


6941960017_9db3eb9792_z.jpg


6795847062_debdb255c8_z.jpg


6941960641_b713591a8d_z.jpg


6941961933_f4f7ee697d_z.jpg


6941962133_bf61f20beb_z.jpg


6795849232_eb2679af39_z.jpg


6795849576_c0a02136f1_z.jpg


6795849722_ed4d9ca4c0_z.jpg


6941963095_2a1c651c1f_z.jpg


6941963255_651eb497e8_z.jpg
 
Nice shots ! 👍
Keep it up !
 
Nice shots indeed!! 👍
 
Very nice shots indeed!!!

This shot is pure awesome, but it would be even more awesome if you had used a little more exposure to brighten it up, or brightened it up with some image editing program. 👍
 
Thanks people! :D

BkS
Very nice shots indeed!!!

This shot is pure awesome, but it would be even more awesome if you had used a little more exposure to brighten it up, or brightened it up with some image editing program. 👍

But if you put more exposure, maybe it would become less realistic, I say ...

What about the editing program, due to limitations of my laptop and I like taking pictures with my own merit (in another words, without editing through programs), prevent them from doing so. I hope I have been explicit. ;)
 
Looking very good!
Didn't expected that at all.
 
The Greatest confrost ever!:

Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89 (ShadowPeter) vs MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 (ShaolinMasta)


6833958950_e89b97543b_z.jpg


6980086935_3465116446_z.jpg


6833959338_c1639a9bd8_z.jpg


6980087319_9804902d17_z.jpg


6980087485_07ba887c9d_z.jpg


6980087639_689efbcb65_z.jpg


6833960030_42cd83743d_z.jpg


6833960222_4283041f98_z.jpg


6833960448_dc05c60daa_z.jpg


6980088763_34c69bf866_z.jpg


6980089103_5f0c166dcb_z.jpg
 
Night shots are hard to capture, you did well!

Like the Day shots also very much.
 
6833960030_42cd83743d_z.jpg

6980088763_34c69bf866_z.jpg


These two are my favorites 👍👍👍
 
Terrific pictures you've got there sir!
I like the 3rd photo most, it looks great. 👍
 
Thanks people!! :D

Night shots are hard to capture, you did well!

Like the Day shots also very much.

It is difficult to capture because there are parts that are too dark.
 
I want come race with you guys! Looks like fun! Awesome jobs with the set, 4th shot is my favourite.
 
BkS
I want come race with you guys! Looks like fun! Awesome jobs with the set, 4th shot is my favourite.

Off-topic: Any day I have to do a Championship Le Mans here, even if you do not know ShaolinMasta control a Le Mans prototype. :lol::lol:

Anyway

Here is another picture of the Sauber, but this has been without ShaolinMasta:

6980089279_42fd21a967_z.jpg
 
A few more photos, this time is the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG '10 and the Nissan GT-R SpecV (ACADEMY Version) '09:

6988320711_c3132b3156_z.jpg


6851708394_444c357a9f_z.jpg


6851708678_c7b4e237a6_z.jpg


6997833545_d7376051be_z.jpg


6997833715_a7b47386d1_z.jpg


6997833921_24efd75642_z.jpg


6997831945_8de335f216_z.jpg


6997832317_f0318f31f6_z.jpg


6997832601_ae8fd1f374_z.jpg


6997832841_34801dbec3_z.jpg
 
Another update, here are my other photos I have rejected the Photomode Competition - Week 69:

7018591017_8113d6a20e_z.jpg


6872483976_30e66fefed_z.jpg


6872484404_89131d8611_z.jpg


6872484924_fe5d78abbd_z.jpg


7018592803_b592d4b1d4_z.jpg


6872485968_20f6f7e9f9_z.jpg


7018593711_1f9da70c9f_z.jpg


7018594213_f9c6dc8974_z.jpg


7018594675_4f0d6c0a39_z.jpg


6872487620_cae388f52c_z.jpg


Here is the photo that is in the poll, but this time without the strong monochromatic and without maximum clarity:

6872483406_1bf6152c8d_z.jpg


The quality difference is huge. xD
 
The F1 - Update is definetly the best so far.

7018594213_f9c6dc8974_z.jpg

ULTRA - Realistic :drool:
 
I agree with Nurbur length guy :lol:. That F1 pic is fantastic and gotta love that 1st SLS pic:D.
 
After a long break, here one more set (Blitz R34 in Gion):















​
 
Awesome set mate:). Just a litlle bit too dark in some photos, but fantastic:tup:.
 
Great shots , ShadowPeter !
#1,2,6 are my favorites 👍👍👍
 
Back