ShadowPeter Photo Gallery - McLaren F1 on Toscana - 1,000 post!!

Leaing for a bit of the Sebastian Vettel special event (Suzuka Circuit), where some shots:

Special photo:

"If you touch my car, I broke you into pieces!" :lol::lol:

6997833921_24efd75642_z.jpg

7166664822_73bc0f76fd_b.jpg

Great shots!:)

Thanks GT HP Nut! :)

Anyway

This date is special to me, because it's my birthday so, where a huuuuge update about of my 2 favorite cars of Toyota:

Nice work, love the one in the corkscrew and the complete rally set with the Celica :drool:👍

Maybe is a little late but Happy Birthday
1cake.gif

Nice Toyota pics! I'm sure a Premium Toyota Supra will make up a rather good birthday present for you, right? :sly:
BTW, my favourite is #1, 4, 5, 11 and 13 👍

DarkR, Horde_R35, RezidentDS and GT HP Nut... very thanks!! :D:D

Nice Toyota pics! I'm sure a Premium Toyota Supra will make up a rather good birthday present for you, right? :sly:
BTW, my favourite is #1, 4, 5, 11 and 13 👍

He could have chosen the Toyota Castrol Supra '00 or '01, but I just choose the '97. It could also have chosen the Ferrari F40, R33 Nissan or Mazda RX-7 '02.

Sweet set! My favorite would be the second rally one. Has a lot of action. I like that in a photo. 👍
Nice work.

Thanks Diogo!

Another update, Pagani Zonda at Nürb: (yea, so must cold enough! :lol::lol:)

And the special photo (Ferrari F40 on Ahrweiler):

Nice set! The warm zonda shot and the miniature-ish zonda shot are great! 👍 :drool: and then there's the F40 shot... double :drool::drool:

You don's like cold or hot, right?? xD :sly:

I don't like them, only when they're overused :sly:

The angles are great 👍 but a whole set with cold filters are a bit too much, a set with a few of them will be better :)

Besides, when you're using the cold/warm filter, be prepared to lower the EV in the pictures when photographing, as cold filters often make pictures overexposed (in some parts of the photo, but it's often the centre), and the chrome paint isn't helping either ;)

It's just my opinion though :)

I don't like them, only when they're overused :sly:

The angles are great 👍 but a whole set with cold filters are a bit too much, a set with a few of them will be better :)

Besides, when you're using the cold/warm filter, be prepared to lower the EV in the pictures when photographing, as cold filters often make pictures overexposed (in some parts of the photo, but it's often the centre), and the chrome paint isn't helping either ;)

It's just my opinion though :)

No problem! :)

Back