• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I absolutely love the varying compositions and camera angles in these shots - it just goes to show how creative you are! On top of that, both contrast and sense of motion are mind-blowing.

Excellent stuff - thanks for sharing it with us! 👍 👍 👍

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYUUMMMMMMM!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Is it okay if I don't really explain anything and just leave it like this?:nervous:
:lol:

Stunning Stunning Stunning! The last photo is especially remarkable and beautiful. I want to virtualize myself into the game to watch the Toscana sunset.

As always, the artistic feel and great compositions are there! Thing is, your shots are always exciting to watch... :drool:👍
Thank you Ciro ! :cheers:
GPR
These are awesome! Love the colours and compositions, excellent work mate. My favs are actually I'm not sure I have a fav I think I like them all equally for varying reasons. Brilliant stuff. 👍 👍
Thanks a lot for your comments :cheers:
To be honest, I can't pick a fave, Ilya! :bowdown:
:embarrassed: Thank you very much Justin !
Great set! I love the lighting, the tones, colours and the composition of the photos. :drool:
Thanks mate :)
I absolutely love the varying compositions and camera angles in these shots - it just goes to show how creative you are! On top of that, both contrast and sense of motion are mind-blowing.

Excellent stuff - thanks for sharing it with us! 👍 👍 👍
Thank you very much, my friend ! Appreciate your comments :cheers:
Incredible :bowdown:
Thanks a lot Faisal !
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYUUMMMMMMM!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Is it okay if I don't really explain anything and just leave it like this?:nervous:
:lol:
:lol: The fact that you visited my gallery and left comment is more than enough for me. Thank you Alex ! :cheers:
Stunning Stunning Stunning! The last photo is especially remarkable and beautiful. I want to virtualize myself into the game to watch the Toscana sunset.
Glad you like them ! Thank you ! :)

Wow! As always - great set Ilya - I love everything about it. The color, toning, composition and layout of each is spot on. 👍

SVX
Incredible set, #5 is my pick. :eek: :drool:

Wow, your two vertical pics are pure genius ! Truely loving your sky editing, amazing toning 👍

One of the most creative set I´ve ever seen :drool:

Latest set is superb! Great creative work as usual.

Love the BMW set - that last shot is spectacular!!:drool: Great work:tup:

all great but I love it

Wow! As always - great set Ilya - I love everything about it. The color, toning, composition and layout of each is spot on. 👍

Thanks a lot guys ! Appreciate your comments :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Sapphire

click
Bonobo - Sapphire

Competition entries

2.0 week 117

2.0 week 118

3.0 week 8

3.0 week 9

2.0 week 127

CCCL week 128

2.0 week 128

Thanks for watching ! :)

Top notch pictures ShaolinMasta, very artistic editings, classy tonings. Everything is nice. My favs are the blue Lambo, what an amazing pic. The black GT-R wow, I'm truely loving the autumnal leaves !!! Sapphire stands a step ahead and if I was a groupie I should worship it :)

A mega 👍

Last edited:
While I really like all of these shots, the GT-R (picture #3), 458 Italia (picture #6) and Chevelle (picture #8) are my personal favourites. 👍

Some of those entries are awesome. My absolute favs are 2.0 week 118 & 2.0 week 127.
That is all. ;) 👍

Top notch pictures SMfan, very artistic editings, classy tonings. Everything is nice. My favs are the blue Lambo, what an amazing pic. The black GT-R wow, I'm truely loving the autumnal leaves !!! Sapphire stands a step ahead and if I was a groupie I should worship it :)

A mega 👍

Dude, I'd love them to be my photos, but they are, most certainly, not.:)
Looks like you mixed up a couple of SM's here.:D

3.0 week 8

3.0 week 9

Before I see your new pics
:drool:

After I saw the new pics

:drool:

l
l
l
l

Lol seriously I'm a big fan of your work!

Great set - the B&W shots are fantastic but I love the last three Eiger images the most - you've created a great (foreboding) atmosphere in them with the toning and the clouds. 👍 👍

+1, this Lambo set is splendid and the Eiger pics are just awesome ! Great work on this set mate !
Heat is a great set too with some very original pics like the first and last one. And I think I can say I love each pic of your last post. They are all exceptional !

Huge thanks everyone :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Sorry for not replying and for not commenting in your galleries. I was really busy on my work :crazy: I'll try to fix it :)

Despite the busyness I took the time to make a couple of rl photos

Just click on picture to see them all in my rl photography gallery

Feel free to comment :)

Oops SMfan, yes dude, I was probably really really tired when writing my comment :) Comment edited, all my apologies.

Very nice real pictures ShaolinMasta 👍

Latest Posts

Back