• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful work and great usage of the Toscana lighting! I agree with George, the last is really epic! :drool:👍

GPR
Wow, hard to find any faults with these. They definitely have your sryle about them with the colours and treatments. Very nice range of colours and atmosphere.

My absolute favourite is the last one, great composition and action feel. 👍 :eek:

Always a pleasure to see your work. :)

+1, especially about the colour treatment 👍
These pics look real and have a very artistical touch at the same time :drool:
No doubt this is art Ilya :cheers:

Fantastic set, ShaolinMasta. The atmosphere is incredible in each one of these images. My personal favourites are pictures #2, #3 and #6. :) 👍

Wow, this set is sunning! Very great work! ;)👍
Thanks, Nicolas :cheers:
Amazing Set again :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Delta S4 premium in GT6 will be awesome :eek:
Can't wait too :) Thanks JL ! :cheers:
GPR
Wow, hard to find any faults with these. They definitely have your sryle about them with the colours and treatments. Very nice range of colours and atmosphere.

My absolute favourite is the last one, great composition and action feel. 👍 :eek:

Always a pleasure to see your work. :)
Thanks for awesome comment, George !
Beautiful work and great usage of the Toscana lighting! I agree with George, the last is really epic! :drool:👍
Thanks, Ciro :cheers:
+1, especially about the colour treatment 👍
These pics look real and have a very artistical touch at the same time :drool:
No doubt this is art Ilya :cheers:
Thank you very much, Jeremy ! 👍
Fantastic set, ShaolinMasta. The atmosphere is incredible in each one of these images. My personal favourites are pictures #2, #3 and #6. :) 👍
Thanks, my friend :cheers:
Really really cool set. Love the textures and the ethereal atmosphere! Magic:drool:👍
Thanks, Giulietta ! Glad you like them 👍
such a great feel of atmosphere.
flawless.
Thank you, Roman :cheers:
Epic! :drool:👍
Thank you :cheers:

Great Ralley set above Ilya - wonderful tones and very compelling photos. Love them. I'm definitely looking forward to the Ferrari collaboration as well.

Wonderful Lancia set! Great action photos with beautiful lighting and tasteful effects - classic ShaolinMasta brilliance! :bowdown: :drool:
I'm liking the preview too - looking forward as always to the full set. :)

I'll just pull up a chair and a few beers and enjoy the views:tup::drool:
Very dynamic and fast paced set - cinematic. I can think of a few tracks as a soundtrack!
Great work Shaolin!:eek:

*sits down next to Giulietta to bask in glory of this set!

It's awesome.. I loved Taiga's set as well.. Your use of colors and light effects is always so beautiful and your textures are perfectly perfect

Wonderful set, I like a lot of these. Great compositions and variety plus as usual top editing.

My favs are #3 the b&w one.
#5 Awesome chase cam angle and the dark tones look great. :eek:
#7 Nice composition and great enhancement of speed and color intergartion in the top, love the smoothness of this one. 👍

The rest are great too. But those stood out for me. 👍

Incredible set! :drool: As usual awesomely well integrated after effects which tastefully enhance the atmosphere of each shot. :bowdown: For me #2 and #7 are standouts (if that's possible amidst such fantastic shots). ;) 👍

I mind went blank after viewing page 88. Those are stupendously amazing edits, Ilya!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

wow & wow & wow...
That's insane. Splendid set once more. I was expected something great but it's more than that.
A lot of awesome choice of angle and composition, an incredible work on smoke & light. I think I love them all :drool:
:bowdown: Ilya

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments ! I'm glad to have such a positive feedback from you :cheers::cheers::cheers:

A few days ago, something amazing happened. I never thought I could win PMC Tournament, but something amazing happened. :) Want to say thanks to all participants and to all who voted for me.:cheers: On this occasion, I decided to make edited versions of my entries and post them here with some of my latest competition entries.

Unedited

Edited

Competetion Entries

SSC Week 102

2.0 week 137

PMC week 136

2.0 week 135

2.0 week 134

2.0 week 131

Wow!!! :eek: Love, love, love the edits you've done to your Tournament entries (Massive Congrats btw), especially the partial colour filter one - incredible! :bowdown:

Back