Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That edited F40 shot... :drool: 👍

The unedited one was already one of my all time fav' pic (love this kind of minimalistic approach and love the F40 so...) and it's even better now... :drool:

The edited F1 shot is insane. This angle is just stratospheric, unepected but it work so well ! 👍

The others ones are also superb as always with you Ilya :cheers:

Can anyone help me finding my jaw?
Man, you did a freaking awesome job.
Renaissance looks stunning. Awesome cars, awesome editing, awesome compositions.
Great work.

Well, what can I say other than your stuff is freakin' amazing?
Trust me when I say freakin' amazing because some of my work take after yours.
Every single time I come in here for something new it just leaves me blown away.

Wow!!! :eek: Love, love, love the edits you've done to your Tournament entries (Massive Congrats btw), especially the partial colour filter one - incredible! :bowdown:
Thanks a million, Nathan ! :cheers:
That edited F40 shot... :drool: 👍
Thanks, Nenad ! Glad you like it 👍
The unedited one was already one of my all time fav' pic (love this kind of minimalistic approach and love the F40 so...) and it's even better now... :drool:

The edited F1 shot is insane. This angle is just stratospheric, unepected but it work so well ! 👍

The others ones are also superb as always with you Ilya :cheers:
Glad you like F40 so much. I wasn't sure about it,but it seems I should not have doubted. Thanks, Jeremy ! :cheers:
Can anyone help me finding my jaw?
Man, you did a freaking awesome job.
Renaissance looks stunning. Awesome cars, awesome editing, awesome compositions.
Great work.
Thanks a lot, Qnrad :cheers:
Well, what can I say other than your stuff is freakin' amazing?
Trust me when I say freakin' amazing because some of my work take after yours.
Every single time I come in here for something new it just leaves me blown away.
I have the same feelings when I visit your gallery :) Thank you very much, Jaden ! :cheers:

Just one pic today.

Cold Morn

That's lovely - I love the extra leaves falling and on the car. :drool:

Gorgeous leafy picture. Very nice!

Wonderful photo. :drool: 👍

Just WOW! :drool:
That F40 Shot is absolutly stunning!

That´s perfect :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

fantastic work Illya. can't say much )

No other entry will beat yours for this week's 2.0 competition. 👍

Lovely pic. Pure beauty. Nothing more to say.
:bowdown: :cheers:

Thanks a lot guys ! Appreciate this :cheers:

One pic again

Nice, I'm fond of the blur in the background making the showing of the photo look the car is moving too speedily. :D

Wow, the previous page is filled with high quality pictures, but argh, this white F40 edit is a magnificent heavenly ethereal artistic piece, I'm not into the ultra euphoristic comments but, this is brilliant 👍

Masta of gt5 photomode you are.

Last edited:
Yeah, speed effect is fantastic 👍
Nice clean-up on the car, also like the blur in the background. Stunning work.

Great great edit on that Merc! Great sense of speed and a great clean up job but over all, it's a great picture 👍

Thanks a million for your comments, guys ! :cheers:

Here's wallpaper I've made today.
I know it's not a GT5 picture, but I've spent a lot of time on this pic and hope you'll enjoy this.
I am greatly influenced by the Dark Souls now. :D This game has fantastic story and fascinating atmosphere of dark fantasy.
Hope everyone who enjoys DS and fantasy as genre will enjoy this pic.

@Shaolin
This really appears like an advertisement of a forthcoming movie. Great one you posted up here. ;)

I've seen this preview on flickr yesterday and since I can't wait for the full set, no doubt it will be a killing one once more :)
And prepare to die is very well made, love the toning and the darkness in it.

Back