• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi folks ! Thank you so much for comments ! :cheers: I had to take a break because of the work. Last weeks weeks was really hard. But in spite of this I rarely visited the forum and tried to don't miss your latest updates. I will certainly leave you a comment later :)

So, now I'm back and here's preview :)

Really cool and original set:drool::drool::eek:
They are all faves but the one I'd put in a frame and hang on my wall would be the shot of the rear quarter of the F1- I love everything about it. Texture-tastic:tup:

I need another drink, where's your waitress...?;)

Interesting set Ilya, I like the strong contast and rich colour and gloss of the cars in these. Some nice compositions and poses too. My favs are...

Shot 2, nice agressive feel.
Shot 3, nice tones and composition.
Shot 8, sweet closeup with great sheen reflections.
Shot 9, again I like the agressive feel.
And the last as Jamie said the idea on the last one is nice.

Well done on the whole set. 👍 👍

Wouah, the treasure quest has ended, here are the jewels. Bravo Ilya, from all GTP photographers, definitely one of my favourite editing style. Enhancement in its purest form. Can't choose a fav as everything looks really really nice, from the black ans white to the shiny edges. first picture and its peacefull mountains, second one and its drifting menacing F1, third and fourth are showing both cars carefully placed, firth one and its sparkling effect, sixth one and its brilliant use of blur, 7 and its mighty mountains echoing the SLR and F1 roaring engines, 8 and its modern artistic glossy paper printed effect, 9 argh I'm jealous as I've always failed when I tried to take some pics in this tunnel and the bonus which is crushing everything, from the hot ground to the space coldness, oh I love this one 👍

Wouah, the treasure quest has ended, here are the jewels. Bravo Ilya, from all GTP photographers, definitely one of my favourite editing style. Enhancement in its purest form. Can't choose a fav as everything looks really really nice, from the black ans white to the shiny edges. first picture and its peacefull mountains, second one and its drifting menacing F1, third and fourth are showing both cars carefully placed, firth one and its sparkling effect, sixth one and its brilliant use of blur, 7 and its mighty mountains echoing the SLR and F1 roaring engines, 8 and its modern artistic glossy paper printed effect, 9 argh I'm jealous as I've always failed when I tried to take some pics in this tunnel and the bonus which is crushing everything, from the hot ground to the space coldness, oh I love this one 👍

+1 I would have said exactly the same so I won't be boring by repeating it ;)
After Jaden set this one is the "coup de grâce". Superb collaboration mates, really love what you've done !

Your latest set of miscellaneous sorts of photos totally left me speechless - I'm specially going in for the intense exposure of pictures, usage of vivid tones and saturation of raindrop effects in the last 2 shots. 👍

+1 :)

Back