ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

Blind is a very original set, very well thinked and executed ! And each shot has its own personnality đź‘Ť The Jag' shot is my fav' but the three are awesome. And this last shot is just perfect : awesome edit work, really impressive !

Like I said on Flickr, amazing work man! The background and atmosphere is awesome! :drool:
Thanks my friend ! Glad to know that you like it :cheers: You're mindblowing pictures are so inspiring :)
Blind is a very original set, very well thinked and executed ! And each shot has its own personnality đź‘Ť The Jag' shot is my fav' but the three are awesome. And this last shot is just perfect : awesome edit work, really impressive !
Great pleasure to read your comments. Thanks Jeremy ! :cheers:

At this point, I have gathered a lot of competition entries and some rejects which I have never posted in my gallery. So here they are :)

Cuprum (2.0 week 19)

Desert Eagle (2.0 week 24)

2014 FIFA World Cup (pmc week 27)

SSC week 28

2.0 week 33 M5

2.0 week 55

pmc week 55

2.0 week 56

2.0 week 63 (Conceptual Art)

2.0 week 66

2.0 week 67 Octocamo

Qualifying Round Entry

2.0 week 68

Round 1

Round 2

Meeting dawn (2.0 week 71)

2.0 week 73 (drifting vibes)

2.0 week 74 (Abstract)

2.0 week 75 inspired by Lee

2.0 week 76 (Speed)

and week 2.0 week 75 rejects

inspired by GPR

inspired by Giulietta37

:cheers:

Last edited:
Wow... wow... and wow again... Each shot is a piece of art Ilya ! You have really strong editing skills and most of us are so far away from this point ! Thx for sharing such awesome and inspiring stuff !

Right back at ya mate!;) All your latest comp entries are amazing but these two shots in particular are what I consider to be masterpieces! :drool: :bowdown:
What a delight. :drool:
I love the overall vibe and colours in this shot.
Wow... wow... and wow again... Each shot is a piece of art Ilya ! You have really strong editing skills and most of us are so far away from this point ! Thx for sharing such awesome and inspiring stuff !
Well... i have to stop to enter here @ShaolinMasta! Because you will give me a heart break with your reeeeeeeally great photos!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Huge thanks for comments,guys !:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Here are some random shots

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back