ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

Mother of God I have missed a lot of your photos. I Always leave your thread being speachless lol. Hope to see you soon mate, been a very long time!

Sorry for the lack of comment in your gallery mate. As always your last sets are awesome, you are probably the best to combinate artistic and realistic approach in your work Ilya. As I said on flickr earlier this last set is superb. As the previous ones of course. But I especially appreciate to see how you've exploited the track and the muti-cars shots as I've done similar work in my last set, as often give me some inspiration and will to improve :)

Great set! Really liking the last shot! 👍
Thanks ! Glad you like it ! :cheers:
Beautiful work, Ilya. Pictures #2, #6 and #9 are my favourites. :) 👍
Huge thanks mate ! :cheers:
Absolutely brilliant set!!:drool::drool: I really like #3,5,8,9,10:tup: Daym,you are talented Ilya!!:eek:
:embarrassed: Thank you very much Aqualoop !
Sorry for the lack of comment in your gallery mate. As always your last sets are awesome, you are probably the best to combinate artistic and realistic approach in your work Ilya. As I said on flickr earlier this last set is superb. As the previous ones of course. But I especially appreciate to see how you've exploited the track and the muti-cars shots as I've done similar work in my last set, as often give me some inspiration and will to improve :)
Thank you for your wonderful in-depth comments Jeremy ! I am very pleased that you notice all the details, but even more pleased that you sometimes notice the details that I had not noticed :)

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I knew you Russian's had a lot of spare time on your hands. But I didn't think you would have so much free time that it would be possible to create such a masterpiece. 👍
Thank you ! I must say it's great pleasure to read such comments, especially from one of the best GTPlanet photomographers :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Well, well, how can I not comment on this. That's an awesome set. So many brilliant shots and the editing is top notch Ilya, great addition of clouds/skies. I've always loved your toning and this is right up there with your best. You really get a good realism out of your editing which I love personaly. 👍

My favs are 3,4,7,8,9 & 10! :drool: Once again you set the bar too high. :bowdown:

Great gallery, one of the best on GTP.
Some as are these over everything.

11438876504_cf3dd01ef2_z.jpg

11438890454_2cf5de1a10_z.jpg

12844710233_14a6035047_c.jpg

14057803661_75a54aa6b1_z.jpg

14061004105_63b7b1931d_c.jpg

14105915400_7cf71cb23b_c.jpg

14542204613_bcacf6a116_z.jpg

14964493190_c0b4937db3_c.jpg

15900309412_fa888854f6_c.jpg

16097925299_7a72a887dc_z.jpg

Great work. :cheers:

You are still one of the best here at GTP! Every one of your shots is special and seeing them all together in a set is a complete eyegasm! :drool:

I salute you sir! Creativity with the skills to back it up... quality works man. Awesome! :bowdown:

GPR
Well, well, how can I not comment on this. That's an awesome set. So many brilliant shots and the editing is top notch Ilya, great addition of clouds/skies. I've always loved your toning and this is right up there with your best. You really get a good realism out of your editing which I love personaly. 👍

My favs are 3,4,7,8,9 & 10! :drool: Once again you set the bar too high. :bowdown:
Glad you like pictures. Thanks for wonderful comment George. :cheers:
Great gallery, one of the best on GTP.
Some as are these over everything.

Great work. :cheers:
Thanks for the visit mate, you are always welcome here ;) Glad to know that you like my gallery. :cheers:
"Stunning" and "masterpiece" are the only words that come to mind when I see such shots. There's "going beyond what can be done with Gran Turismo" and then there's what you do. Bravo.
:embarrassed: Thank you very much :cheers:
You are still one of the best here at GTP! Every one of your shots is special and seeing them all together in a set is a complete eyegasm! :drool:

I salute you sir! Creativity with the skills to back it up... quality works man. Awesome! :bowdown:
Huge thanks for kind words my friend ! :cheers:

I wanted to do a set of edits like this for a long time. And finally...
Hope you'll enjoy.

Blind

:cheers:

Your latest set is very interesting; nice to see something a little different. 👍

I'm curious to know what was your inspiration for this one?

Last edited:
I'm blind now, because your work is too much brilliant!! :drool:👍
Hey mate ! Thanks for comments and for visit ! :cheers:
Your latest set is very interesting; nice to see something a little different. 👍

I'm curious to know what was your inspiration for this one?
Thanks ! :cheers: Actually, this idea arose in a time when I did GT5 pictures, but over time, I almost forgot about that. In general, it was born from the huge love to cars with pop-up headlights. I just imagine how all the cars would look if they would have this type of headlights. Later, I came across a wonderful work of Khyzyl Saleem and I realized that I am not alone in this love :) If you have not seen his work before, I recommend you to do it right now. Here's link

Thanks ! :cheers: Actually, this idea arose in a time when I did GT5 pictures, but over time, I almost forgot about that. In general, it was born from the huge love to cars with pop-up headlights. I just imagine how all the cars would look if they would have this type of headlights. Later, I came across a wonderful work of Khyzyl Saleem and I realized that I am not alone in this love :) If you have not seen his work before, I recommend you to do it right now. Here's link
Ahh I see. Yeah, pop up headlight designs of the past were great. I had a feeling Khyzyl had a little inspiration to do with it. I discovered his work a few months back through Tumblr, but only recently been following him through DeviantART. I love his work along with Yasid Design and Hugo Silva.

Back