ShaolinMasta's gallery / 12.11 / Back in the days

Russian Federation
Ekaterinburg
posauner
ShaolinMast4
11407479104_c29d9d23df_z.jpg

....tick........tock.........tick..(looks like the waiting room is filling up)...tock ;)

Seriously, looking forward to whatever comes 👍

What else to say than :drool:, magnificient start, each shot has your particular style, I can't even tell you which is my fave because they're all sooo good. Lighting, colors, compositions and effects are just superb.

I'm in love for your first shot! Looks like a painting. :drool:

Magnificent my friend! Your imagination knows no boundaries.

Ah ! At last a set form the Masta !
And you're not kidding, that's a massive start both in quantity and even more in quality. Bravo Ilya :cheers:
Car, location, edit style, composition every components of the photomode job has many different declination in this set and all are just perfect.
I will watch anhd re-watch all these in flickr to enjoy !

Wow, wow, wow! :bowdown:
Spectatular! I can't find words to describe how I love your first and already jaw-dropping set. You've used the best of what GT6 can offer us in graphics; then mixed it with top editing and made us :drool:

A-w-e-s-o-m-e. :eek:

Loving some of these a lot. With your usual creative flair and variety. 👍 Hard to fault any of those shots. I very taken by the F40 shot at Matterhorn. :drool: But really they are all great Ilya. :) 👍

Oh man ! Where do I start and where do I end !
Every single shot has a story, has a certain feel to it. And if I had to chose some favorites, I'll have to say the second F40 shot, 4th, and 8th shot.
Absolutely love the lighting in the GT-t - Countach shot. Amazing stuff !

Back