Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
Is the McLaren the fastest car in Gr.3? Compared to the Corvette, Ferrari and Mustang, it feels like it's in a different league. Traction is amazing and feels great in high speed corners too.
It's one of the most stable cars in the class but I wouldn't call it the fastest. Then again, the right car in the right hands can be as fast as anything else.

Those settings are only for when you use the wheel on a PC. They don't get saved to the wheel so it's not for use on PS4. I know that the G25 and G27 had a key combination to change the degree of rotation but I haven't found any info on how to do it with the G29 unfortunately.

I tried that, before u posted it, it was the first way I've chosen,,,not working, anyways the setting the screen shows is NOT on the settings of the Logitech program, it is in the settings of the wheel itself.....dunno why they won't refresh ......

Yes i remember this , it was working for my G27. I didn´t use the shifter anymore for my G29 but i can take it out of the box again and check if it´s still work.
Thanks for the information.

EDIT: The link of the picture is broken on the original post . Here is another one.
82354fe5b483a227aee7a4f7d8442ecd.png

Last edited:
Got the Mercedes AMG GT3 '16 yesterday for the 26 mile thingy.. so went about setting it up it for the Nurb and got a nice balance pretty quick :D Here's a lap I done early on and even dropped my cig on my chair 2 turns before the karousel and went off track momentarily haha :lol: but I aint bothered as it's not a competition just yet ;)

Ended up running a sloppy 6'54 in a small amount of laps and there's a hell of a lot more to collect maybe 5-10 seconds.. hopefully someone can make use of the set up that is shown at the end of the video as it seems very stable and recoverable after error as you will see during my botch lap... probably be great to use online 👍

First of all thanks for the supporting feedback! That's what this community is all about :cheers:

Thx @Willietjeuh ! With this encouraging input I must conclude it is the driver skills ;)

See the vid of my two lap run in the Megane 7:41. At the end of the two laps the setup.
Any feedback is welcome. So I can learn to be a better driver :)
first excuse: I'm used to the gear ratio of the Scirocco. Sometimes I downshift the gear too soon and the Megane doesn't like that. And don't laugh too hard when you see me take some curves :lol: Still learning this car.

Curious about your section times. Which section is doable and which one can I approve? Is it just one or two sections where I lose two corners * 2 seconds or is it all ten sections * 0,4 seconds to explain the difference of 4 seconds?

T300 (manual set to 720), all assists off, TC off, ABS on, as you can see I always drive in car.

Indeed @EDK. It's all about traction on exits and I have to learn to throttle better. GTS is (for me) a new experience and I'm used to other sim racers (like many of us).

@BrainsBush I hope you weren't being sarcastic when you said "With this encouraging input i must conclude it's the driver skills
wink.gif
" Haha! I mean all i do is concentrate and pray for a good laptime lol

@BrainsBush I hope you weren't being sarcastic when you said "With this encouraging input i must conclude it's the driver skills
wink.gif
" Haha! I mean all i do is concentrate and pray for a good laptime lol
haha no it is me who is the bad driver :) Same setup and still I'm a couple of seconds slower. So unfortunately I cannot blame the car or setup. So sarcastic to myself. In Dutch: Ik bak er niks van....".

Aaaaaand my T150 died after owning it for a couple of days.

Peddles or wheel?
Definitely the wheel. All of a sudden there was a FFB loss, and when I turned the thing off and on no buttons reacted in any way.

smell the vents on the side of the base if there is a burning smell then its most likely the motors have gone
I think I smelled some rubber, but I thought that was normal. I mean, the smell wasn't that strong and I think when I had the DFGT it also gave a similar smell.
Edit: The wheel died like 10 hours ago, that's why I don't really remember the smell.

I think I smelled some rubber, but I thought that was normal. I mean, the smell wasn't that strong and I think when I had the DFGT it also gave a similar smell.
Edit: The wheel died like 10 hours ago, that's why I don't really remember the smell.
Did you buy it brand new or second hand off ebay if its out of warrenty then open it up to have a look coz if its easy to replace then fix it yourself might save you some money

Did you buy it brand new or second hand off ebay if its out of warrenty then open it up to have a look coz if its easy to replace then fix it yourself might save you some money
Brand new, so there should be a warranty, but kind of disappointed it died that quickly. It could be I did something wrong without knowing.

Hey all!

So I see just about EVERYONE using the Evo Final Edition and getting great lap times but don't see a single tune for it here. You guys hoarding all the tunes to your selves to keep us tune-tards out of the winners circle? :)

Thanks for all you all do!

- PSN Digi-Gen | A wheelless controller user

Oh, and after using his tunes for years (and buying his app) I finally got trounced by Praiano in a race! Thanks buddy for the beat down! :)

Brand new, so there should be a warranty, but kind of disappointed it died that quickly. It could be I did something wrong without knowing.

sorry to go off topic here but try to help our Norwegian friend:

does it power up and the red led on the left side works?
is the T300 recognized when connecting USB to PC/Laptop?
may be this helps also for you:

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/manuals/t300rs/t300rs_bootloader_method.pdf

A couple of months ago my T300 exactly the same issue. For some reason the software got corrupted. Hope it works out for you as well, fingers crossed

Back