Sharing my tracks?

• Thread starter Ross505
  • 3 comments
Ross505
Sparkz1996
I'm just wondering if when you share your tracks can anyone race in it because my friend wants to race in mine and i don't know how to give him it, if you know please tell me!

I'm just wondering if when you share your tracks can anyone race in it because my friend wants to race in mine and i don't know how to give him it, if you know please tell me!

If it's being shared, what happens is he downloads it to his PS3. After that, it's on his hard drive for as long as he chooses not to delete it. Even if you change which track you have shared, he still has it. So, if you have a track called "Rossring" shared, he downloads Rossring to his hard drive. After that, you can replace it with "Ross Motor Speedway" or whatever and he still has Rossring on his hard drive.

I presume he's on your friend list already, though. That's a requirement for sharing anything. In Forza Motorsport 3 your stuff is shared with the entire community, so anybody can download it without the need for swapping messages or friend requests or any sort of contact of any kind, but here we must go through the extra tedious steps to share it with anybody.

Back