sharing videos?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTarded
  • 5 comments
  • 542 views
Messages
77
Messages
xLiGh7nInGx
Can you not share videos? I have one I want someone to check out and I can't figure out how, if you're even able to. If you're not able to that's extremely disappointing.
 
Negative. You cannot share videos.
 
Negative. You cannot share videos.

What's the point in me even saving videos then? That's probably the only thing about this game that really annoys me. Everything else I can deal with but when I have a sweet video I want to be able to send it to someone.
 
Add it to the list of idiotic design decisions by PD!
 
What's the point in me even saving videos then?

If you race online (and I don't mean random races), you will know why. I am not going to spoil the surprise for ya.

The saved replay is a critical tool.
 
You can share a replay with someone who has also a ps3 and gt5.
Extract the video file to xmb, copy to portable device and then send it to another ps3.
 
Back