Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,353 views
was only a question,i don't have that VW yet


Hey marcos that silver VW bug I was supposed to get has switches so I am not getting it now... sorry dude....

PS> Check my schedule to see if I got it right for you?
 
Hello there!!
I have the RUF CTR2 in;
Light Green
Pink

Would like to trade for:
NSX Prototype Road in Championship White
Clio Sport trophy #99 Pink

Any interest??
 
Oooooo Pink me wanna trade for thoses eventually :)
 
Hello there!!
I have the RUF CTR2 in;
Light Green
Pink

Would like to trade for:
NSX Prototype Road in Championship White
Clio Sport trophy #99 Pink

Any interest??


Hey Rayzah.... I'm always up for trades.. couple things.. first my available date is not until sometime near the end of May (waiting to hear from Jeep2008 on some trades I want to set up with him) and also my #99 Pink is not the Clio.. it the Lutencia Sport Trophy... same car different name if you fine with all these just let me know and we can get this scheduled... thanks a bunch man...
 
Hey Rayzah.... I'm always up for trades.. couple things.. first my available date is not until sometime near the end of May (waiting to hear from Jeep2008 on some trades I want to set up with him) and also my #99 Pink is not the Clio.. it the Lutencia Sport Trophy... same car different name if you fine with all these just let me know and we can get this scheduled... thanks a bunch man...

All of the above is fine with me sir :D
Just fill me in on the dates, and I'll pencil you in.
:cheers:
 
All of the above is fine with me sir :D
Just fill me in on the dates, and I'll pencil you in.
:cheers:


ok cool.. will let you know if/when I hear from Jeep....
 
ok cool.. will let you know if/when I hear from Jeep....

👍
I'll more than likely end up sending your cars quite early, since I don't have a ton of trades setup (at least not nearly as many as you do :sly: )
I hope this sits well with you.
 
👍
I'll more than likely end up sending your cars quite early, since I don't have a ton of trades setup (at least not nearly as many as you do :sly: )
I hope this sits well with you.


oh I don't know... cars early... hmmmmm... ok I'm good... :dopey: :sly: :cheers:
 
Thanks for posting in my thread,it's my turn to return the favour and bump yours for once :)I can give you the cars you need but I don't want to book so far ahead.I'll be open by then for sure,just pm me a couple of days before you can and we'll do the trades.Cheers!
 
Thanks for posting in my thread,it's my turn to return the favour and bump yours for once :)I can give you the cars you need but I don't want to book so far ahead.I'll be open by then for sure,just pm me a couple of days before you can and we'll do the trades.Cheers!


fair enough my friend.... if something frees up I will coma a callin... thanks a bunch..
 
Hello there!!
I have the RUF CTR2 in;
Light Green
Pink

Would like to trade for:
NSX Prototype Road in Championship White
Clio Sport trophy #99 Pink

Any interest??


You've been PM'd....
 
Ok add a new one,VW Beetle Red as i'll get it from jeep2008.Thanks 👍
 
Ok add a new one,VW Beetle Red as i'll get it from jeep2008.Thanks 👍


so we at 5 then right?? you got my message about the silver one?? 👎
 
so we at 5 then right?? you got my message about the silver one?? 👎

Did.A handfull it is now.Potentially more handfulls before we even trade to be honest.
 
Did.A handfull it is now.Potentially more handfulls before we even trade to be honest.

oh... and Rayzah snuck 2 in between your trades so the last one is on 5.28.2011
 
It's as it should be,he posts first he gets dibs...
 
It's as it should be,he posts first he gets dibs...

I have no problems waiting bro if you guys want to finish up your arrangement :D
 
Hey Sharky,

Maybe i missed it but didn't see a 0/0 Lambo Nomad GT1 in the list, if you want to trade that one just add me in the next slot and i'll let you know what i want before the trade 👍
 
I have no problems waiting bro if you guys want to finish up your arrangement :D

No "to ceasar what's of ceasar" i like that way so no need to rush,i'm of tender age 👍
 
Hey Sharky,

Maybe i missed it but didn't see a 0/0 Lambo Nomad GT1 in the list, if you want to trade that one just add me in the next slot and i'll let you know what i want before the trade 👍


if your talking the massive spreadsheet... it's there.. line 1369... he he ctrl+f is your friend... or are you talking 1 of the other lists... anyways it all boils down to I have it but thanks a bunch anyways.....
 
if your talking the massive spreadsheet... it's there.. line 1369... he he ctrl+f is your friend... or are you talking 1 of the other lists... anyways it all boils down to I have it but thanks a bunch anyways.....

No problem, i'll be back with more :D Haven't had a look at your spreadsheet yet :)

ADDED - Found one already lol, Plymouth superbird - Citron Gold Metallic ??
 
Thanks kaijinx1 for 2 more great trades... keep collecting.. looking forward to many more...

4.18.2011 - Gun Grey Metallic - NISMO Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00 to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Blue - Garaiya `02
4.19.2011 - Black - NISMO Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00 to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Silver #3 Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car `00
 
No problem, i'll be back with more :D Haven't had a look at your spreadsheet yet :)

ADDED - Found one already lol, Plymouth superbird - Citron Gold Metallic ??


that would complete my CITRON superbird collection.. ha ha... next available day is 5.29.2011... if you want it let me know... and let me know what you want......

added: it's 0 miles / 0 switches right?
 
that would complete my CITRON superbird collection.. ha ha... next available day is 5.29.2011... if you want it let me know... and let me know what you want......

added: it's 0 miles / 0 switches right?

0 Mile 0 switch :) Put me down for the 29th then please i'll let you know what i want closer to date, you already have my details from the PM i sent for our other agreed trade. I may be able to send earlier, if so i will PM you beforehand, thanks
 
0 Mile 0 switch :) Put me down for the 29th then please i'll let you know what i want closer to date, you already have my details from the PM i sent for our other agreed trade. I may be able to send earlier, if so i will PM you beforehand, thanks


sounds good my friend consider yourself penciled in... thanks a bunch... :cheers:
 
Bad day today for everyone who's trading as it seems this could ast another 24 hours from now or more.Also,i'm a little surprised that you're not collecting the Pontiac GTO '64 or Jaguar E-Type 61 colours given that you have quite a few muscle and classic cars in the thread.Did you added new models in by the way?
 
Bad day today for everyone who's trading as it seems this could ast another 24 hours from now or more.Also,i'm a little surprised that you're not collecting the Pontiac GTO '64 or Jaguar E-Type 61 colours given that you have quite a few muscle and classic cars in the thread.Did you added new models in by the way?


Yeah I heard it could be 2 days now... that sux.. puts everyone in a holding pattern... oh well.... I have the Tempest and Jag in my hopper to go up soon as well as the AC 427's and some of the older corvettes, just didn't see any point yet as I was booked and I already have so much on there... I was going to add some today, I haven't added any yet but I reorganized it so that there is a little more room to add.....
 
Yeah I heard it could be 2 days now... that sux.. puts everyone in a holding pattern... oh well.... I have the Tempest and Jag in my hopper to go up soon as well as the AC 427's and some of the older corvettes, just didn't see any point yet as I was booked and I already have so much on there... I was going to add some today, I haven't added any yet but I reorganized it so that there is a little more room to add.....

i have a few AC 427 in 0/0 though :)
 
i have a few AC 427 in 0/0 though :)


I've already made some updates.. take a look... added the 427's... just deciding on which vettes to add...
 
I want 30/31-5 and 1-6.After that I seriously doubt I'll be in here for a long time since summer time is super high season for my island and there won't be much time,if any, for my beloved GT5.
 
Back