sharky969
Premium
- 3,286

- Deep Blue Sea
- sharky969
Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 (Formula Red)
Sent, bit late today but it's all good. 👍
lol... damn you I've been waiting for that car all morning...
yeah! I'm lazy and this new "open all at once"-button is a tough competitor for my old half-inventoried savegames... I'd better restart the ripping-thing soon ;-)
Yes you should..... how are you going to make 200 at this rate? đź’ˇ
I still say, that you're doing it on purpose ...
I'll just move our remaining schedule up, and we'll see what I have for you in the end![]()
ok so would it be easier for you if I just move cars from the end of our schedule up and just replace those with "???"
the only thing I don't like about it is tickets I may trade levels 24 1958 .. are opened so I need about 4 more usb crusers for back ups
dude...... usb? you've got to get all your saves itemized and put on your PC and free those sticks up.... I keep everything on my PC each car in it's own folder under each account so I can quickly search for the car and find what account it's on.... then I just reload that save onto the PS3 for sending.... I am upto something like 6GB of data now....