Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,370 views
ah that's where that went I think that is supposed to be Crypto... he he..... I must be losing my mind... :crazy: sure glad I got you guys double checking all my work.... I'm starting to think I need a vacation from all this.... to bad I couldn't put the PS3's on auto send.... :sly: thanks my friend.... 👍

What!!!!! Lrn has my RUF!!!:grumpy:

:lol:
 
What!!!!! Lrn has my RUF!!!:grumpy:

:lol:

lol... yeah almost... I was wondering where it went I knew I had 2 for ya but only 1 was showing it's ugly head... got my proof readers on it though and they weeded it out in no time..... :dopey: they're like blood hounds on a scent...... :sly:
 
jvr
Sorry mate, I remember having saved that one in the USB stick and I'm sure it was there for some days, but it seems I didn't transfer it finally to my PC after I saw it in your schedule :guilty:

btw, I think you've sent me two Holden Commodore SS 04 (cosmo mica) :odd:

Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 (Garnet Red Pearl) is confirmed MIA: there's no trace of it in the USB stick either :boggled:
 
lol... yeah almost... I was wondering where it went I knew I had 2 for ya but only 1 was showing it's ugly head... got my proof readers on it though and they weeded it out in no time..... :dopey: they're like blood hounds on a scent...... :sly:

Thanks LRN!!!👍

Bllodhound.jpg
 
jvr
Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B '03 (Garnet Red Pearl) is confirmed MIA: there's no trace of it in the USB stick either :boggled:

Damn.... see what happens when you hold on to these things? "use it or lose it" the saying goes..... oh well guess I will black it back out again.... :indiff:

Thanks LRN!!!👍

Bllodhound.jpg

lol... nice... where do you guy's find all these pics? www.picsforeverysituation.com?

EDIT: lol... I do know that's not a real website.....
 
Yuck, I didn't notice but those are some nasty drawers:sick:
 
Damn.... see what happens when you hold on to these things? "use it or lose it" the saying goes..... oh well guess I will black it back out again.... :indiff:

Wait!!!! I've found it!!!!! :dopey:
 
jvr
Wait!!!! I've found it!!!!! :dopey:

of course you have..... I just removed it from my schedule.... oh wait the other thing I did see is that I had it double booked (oh there's a shocker) I have it coming from shepzki as well on 2.02.2012 so it looks like I got it covered my friend..... :indiff:
 
of course you have..... I just removed it from my schedule.... oh wait the other thing I did see is that I had it double booked (oh there's a shocker) I have it coming from shepzki as well on 2.02.2012 so it looks like I got it covered my friend..... :indiff:

Damn! we cannot get things right in a single shot today :crazy: Bed is waiting...
 
jvr
Damn! we cannot get things right in a single shot today :crazy: Bed is waiting...

Nope today has been a mess.... home time for me... work is over.... :crazy: 👍 goodnight jvr.... :dopey:
 
Just as I was about sending you this:
Infiniti G35 Coupe '03 Caribbean Blue
I realized it was the Sedan and not the Coupé.:dunce:

If you are OK I would like to replace it with Audi S4 '03 Brilliant red. Again apologies for making another bit of a mess:ouch:
 
Just as I was about sending you this:
Infiniti G35 Coupe '03 Caribbean Blue
I realized it was the Sedan and not the Coupé.:dunce:

If you are OK I would like to replace it with Audi S4 '03 Brilliant red. Again apologies for making another bit of a mess:ouch:

Sorry for the late reply my friend... go ahead and replace it with anything I still require.... 👍
 
About the Hyundai Coupe FX '01 (Sunny Yellow)


I think that...it's your mistake and nobody has this car booked for you. How I believe this...I believe that this car booked with these 2 cars some day from you...

2.03.2012 - ??? to CostasDrifter (cohalas_5) for Hyundai Coupe FX '01 (Mystic Teal)
2.04.2012 - ??? to CostasDrifter (cohalas_5) for Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 (Red Mica)

I found all these 3 cars today in your schedule by accident. With the mess of the last weeks, you forgot to inform me about these cars. You know Iam good in search and you left me to find them my self...:lol:
 
Last edited:
Hi mate,
please merge these two entries for me
2.23.2012 - Audi S3 '02 (Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect) () to jvr (jarranz) for ???
2.26.2012 - ??? to jvr (jarranz) for Citroën Xsara VTR '03 (Bleu Grand Pavois)
this Xsara has just been sent btw
cheers
 
A little late...Now I saw it...Many Regards and from me :)


well... I'm sure you had a lot of those 2 for 1's in your list... so you've been quite generous indeed... :)👍
 
jvr
well... I'm sure you had a lot of those 2 for 1's in your list... so you've been quite generous indeed... :)👍

Yes that's truth...:)
 
Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi '00 WR Blue Mica 👍
Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 '98 Super Bright Yellow 👍

Have been sent.

Will schedule the Audi S4 red brilliant in place of the Infiniti and send it asap:tup:
 
1.26.2012 - ??? to CostasDrifter (cohalas_5) for........Hyundai Coupe FX '01 (Sunny Yellow)

Just found this...I don't have this car...Maybe you wait for that car from another guy and by mistake you scheduled to me ?

hmmmm... now I have to find out who is supposed to be sending me that.... :indiff:

jvr
Hi mate,
please merge these two entries for me
2.23.2012 - Audi S3 '02 (Nogaro Blue Pearl Effect) () to jvr (jarranz) for ???
2.26.2012 - ??? to jvr (jarranz) for Citroën Xsara VTR '03 (Bleu Grand Pavois)
this Xsara has just been sent btw
cheers

Will do my friend.....

Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi '00 WR Blue Mica 👍
Toyota ALTEZZA RS200 '98 Super Bright Yellow 👍

Have been sent.

Will schedule the Audi S4 red brilliant in place of the Infiniti and send it asap:tup:

thank you sir much appreciated.... 👍
 
By mistake I posted at #3553# post again. Read please my friend.
 
lrn
... and now you're down to 20 :dopey:

A Honda NSX Type S '01 (Sebring Silver Metallic) is coming on february 10th :sly:

Nice... I will mark it up for us.... 👍

Is it still on your to-do list or is it just plain forgotten ... ? :p
 
lrn
Is it still on your to-do list or is it just plain forgotten ... ? :p

No I have entered it but here instead:

2.13.2012 - ??? to lrn (lrn_00) for Honda NSX Type S '01 (Sebring Silver Metallic)

because the 10th was completely full.... sorry guess I should have told you.... :sly:
 
No I have entered it but here instead:

2.13.2012 - ??? to lrn (lrn_00) for Honda NSX Type S '01 (Sebring Silver Metallic)

because the 10th was completely full.... sorry guess I should have told you.... :sly:

Oh, sorry :dunce: But even you get lost in your schedule once in a while :sly:

I hope you don't mind getting the car a couple of days early ... :dopey:
 
lrn
Oh, sorry :dunce: But even you get lost in your schedule once in a while :sly:

I hope you don't mind getting the car a couple of days early ... :dopey:

early.... early.... definitely not!!! :sly: lol... maybe I should color code all my traders since there only seems to be about 5 different ones in the whole schedule...... :sly: :dopey:
 
early.... early.... definitely not!!! :sly: lol... maybe I should color code all my traders since there only seems to be about 5 different ones in the whole schedule...... :sly: :dopey:

:lol:
 
Toyota celica GT-R( ST183,4ws) '91 (Bluish Gray metallic) sent to sharky968 👍
 
Toyota celica GT-R( ST183,4ws) '91 (Bluish Gray metallic) sent to sharky968 👍

you bet... just inventoried it.... thanks a bunch.... 1000 Ticket coming your way after the reset.... 👍
 
Sorry I have to change this one to Reflex Purple -

1.30.2012 - TVR T350C '03 (Rosso Pearlescent) (sharky968) to Chug-a-bug

Thanks
 
maybe I should color code all my traders since there only seems to be about 5 different ones in the whole schedule...... :sly: :dopey:

I think that's a very good idea.💡 Standard colors for standard traders and one color for all the others :dopey:
 
Back