Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,372 views
Mazda Mazda2 '03 sunlight silver metallic sent:tup:

Mazda Protegé '02 (Light Sandalwood Metallic)

Delivered this beast. ;)

Hi pal, I sent this one today:

Honda NSX '01 (Berlina Black)

also offering:

Honda S2000 Type V '01 ---- Berlina Black

👍

Thanks to you all above... appreciate your patronage.... :sly:

Hi, adding this one as well:

Suzuki MR Wagon Sport '04 ---- Cyprus Blue Metallic

Sorry for not sending the cars as stated in your list, I'm having problems with the thumbnail list in my game, I have +1k cars and the pics don't match the cars, I'm trying to fix this little by little, as I tried to use the option to create thumnails for all cars, but it took like an hour and it didn't fix much, sorry again :)

no worries... I know they will all make it here eventually.... :dopey:

LEVEL 1 ticket to sharky967d shipped

Thanks my friend.... I appreciate it very much..... 👍:dopey:
 
Citroën Xantia 3.0i V6 Exclusive '00 (Vert Libellule)

Sent. :)
 
Hi man, read your message, for now what I need is:

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 ---- Brilliant silver --- Premium Le Mans Blue --- Premium Ultimate Yellow

👍

Edit

adding this one as well:


Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R33) '95 ---- Midnight Purple Pearl

:D
 
Last edited:
New 40 Model update as follows.....

---- Daihatsu MOVE CX '95 ----
---- Honda NSX '95 ----
---- Honda NSX '97 ----
---- Honda NSX '99 ----
---- Honda NSX Type S '01 ----
---- Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 ----
---- Honda PRELUDE Type S '96 ----
---- Honda PRELUDE Type S '98 ----
---- Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ----
---- Honda S2000 Type V '03 ----
---- Lexus SC 430 (US) '01 ----
---- Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ----
---- Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '00 ----
---- Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 ----
---- Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04 ----
---- Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ----
---- Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ----
---- Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 ----
---- Mitsubishi FTO GR '97 ----
---- Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ----
---- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01 ----
---- Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 ----
---- Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 ----
---- Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 ----
---- Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 ----
---- Nissan CUBE EX (FF/CVT) '02 ----
---- Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ----
---- Nissan PRIMERA 20V (EU) '01 ----
---- Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '91 ----
---- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 ----
---- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 ----
---- Peugeot 106 S16 '03 ----
---- Peugeot 206 S16 '99 ----
---- Scion xA '03 ----
---- Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 ----
---- Toyota ARISTO V300 '00 ----
---- Toyota CARINA ED 2.0 X 4WS '89 ----
---- Toyota MR2 Spyder '99 ----
---- Toyota PRIUS G Touring Selection (J) '03 ----
---- Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R '98 ----
 
I have:

Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 ---- Texas Gold
Lexus SC 430 (US) '01 ---- Beige Mica Metallic ---- Silver Metallic
Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ---- Moon Rock Metallic
Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ---- Nurburgring Blue Metallic
Honda NSX Type S '01 ---- Long Beach Blue Pearl
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ---- Competition Yellow Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---- Chaste White
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ---- Symphonic Silver Metallic
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 ---- Cobalt Green Pearl
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ---- Diamond Silver Metallic
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ---- Spark Silver Metallic
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 ---- Black ---- Dark Gray Pearl ---- Deep Marine Blue Pearl ---- Midnight Purple Pearl ---- Sonic Silver Metallic
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 ---- Super Clear Red II
Toyota ARISTO V300 '00 ---- Dark Blue Mica
Toyota MR2 Spyder '99 ---- Super Bright Yellow

Need to check these:

Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 ---- Pyrenees Black
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ---- Pyrenees Black Pearl
Honda NSX '97 ---- Sebring Silver Metallic
Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 ---- Indy Yellow Pearl ---- Neutron White Pearl
Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '91 ---- Citrus Yellow Two-tone
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02 ---- Red Solid
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 ---- Bleu Santorin ---- Noir Onyx
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ---- Brilliant Black
 
Last edited:
Hereis what I have after the new update:

Daihatsu move cx 95 green mica
Nissan primera 20v (eu) 01 flame red
Mazda roadster 1600 nr-a (nb) 04 classic red
Mazda roadster 1800 rs (nb) 00 classic red
Mazda roadster 1800 rs (nb) 04 titanium gray metallic II
Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 Sunlight Silver Metallic

Will look in other account later on:)

Nissan cube ex (ff/ctv) 02 super black
Mazda rx-7 type r (fd,j) 91 brilliant black
Scion Xa. 03 blue metallic
Toyota mr2 spyder 99 black

And finally I have just found a Mitsubishi FTO GR 94 in Scotia white, which is not in your OP list.
As always let me know which you need. Cheers:tup:
 
Last edited:
Yay ! I have one car to your new update :dopey:

You can put a Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 (Pearl White) on the list ... :D

EDIT: I'll dig deeper in my garage, when I get home :)
 
Last edited:
my friend,
I'm a bit surprised you've put in the update a couple of cars I've sent already:
Honda Prelude Type S ‘96 (Bordeaux Red Pearl) scheduled for 3.5.12
HONDA NSX Type S '01 (Long Beach Blue Pearl) scheduled for 3.7.12 and 3.8.12
are they MIA or something?
let me know
cheers

EDIT:
Honda Prelude Type S ‘98 (sparkle yellow metallic) available if you need it
 
Last edited:
Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 - Garnet Red Pearl .
Im gonna send this one you..Dont care anymore if you allready got it :lol:
So we can end story of that car :lol:
 
Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02 (Steel Gray Metallic)

Sent. Also, I believe I may still owe you a car or 2, not quite sure what yet so I will be going through our recent trades and making sure which ones have been done, or not done.
 
Last edited:
Ok this one:

2.19.2012 - Level 3 Ticket (sharky967a) to shepzki (shepzki) for Toyota ist 1.5S '02 (Beige Metallic) - SENT 2.18.2012

I have no record of sending that car to you, which is odd. Can you check if you have it, if not it will be sent in a few days.

2.23.2012 - 1000 Ticket (gtBray) to shepzki (shepzki) for Honda S2000 Type V '03 (Royal Navy Blue Pearl) - SENT 2.22.2012

Was sent a while back now, I think you double booked this also as genuino sent you it too I think:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6704343#post6704343

2.23.2012 - 1000 Ticket (gt92aa) to shepzki (shepzki) for Honda PRELUDE SiR '96 (Cypress Green Pearl) - DONE

Needs to be greyed out.

1000 Ticket (gt92aa) to shepzki (shepzki) for Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Blau Schwarz) - SENT 2.24.2012

Also sent this one:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6710219#post6710219

And this one:

2.27.2012 - 1000 Ticket (gt92aa) to shepzki (shepzki) for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92 (Grace Silver)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6715476#post6715476

So, I am pretty sure I owe you the Toyota ist, not sure how that little bugger slipped through but I will get that to you in a few days.
 
I have:

Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 ---- Texas Gold
Lexus SC 430 (US) '01 ---- Beige Mica Metallic ---- Silver Metallic
Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ---- Moon Rock Metallic
Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ---- Nurburgring Blue Metallic
Honda NSX Type S '01 ---- Long Beach Blue Pearl
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ---- Competition Yellow Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---- Chaste White
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ---- Symphonic Silver Metallic
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 ---- Cobalt Green Pearl
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ---- Diamond Silver Metallic
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ---- Spark Silver Metallic
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 ---- Black ---- Dark Gray Pearl ---- Deep Marine Blue Pearl ---- Midnight Purple Pearl ---- Sonic Silver Metallic
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 ---- Super Clear Red II
Toyota ARISTO V300 '00 ---- Dark Blue Mica
Toyota MR2 Spyder '99 ---- Super Bright Yellow

Need to check these:

Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 ---- Pyrenees Black
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ---- Pyrenees Black Pearl
Honda NSX '97 ---- Sebring Silver Metallic
Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 ---- Indy Yellow Pearl ---- Neutron White Pearl
Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '91 ---- Citrus Yellow Two-tone
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02 ---- Red Solid
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 ---- Bleu Santorin ---- Noir Onyx
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ---- Brilliant Black

Hereis what I have after the new update:

Daihatsu move cx 95 green mica
Nissan primera 20v (eu) 01 flame red
Mazda roadster 1600 nr-a (nb) 04 classic red
Mazda roadster 1800 rs (nb) 00 classic red
Mazda roadster 1800 rs (nb) 04 titanium gray metallic II
Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 Sunlight Silver Metallic

Will look in other account later on:)

Nissan cube ex (ff/ctv) 02 super black
Mazda rx-7 type r (fd,j) 91 brilliant black
Scion Xa. 03 blue metallic
Toyota mr2 spyder 99 black

And finally I have just found a Mitsubishi FTO GR 94 in Scotia white, which is not in your OP list.
As always let me know which you need. Cheers:tup:

I will go through the 2 Mega lists above and let you both know what we can do... thanks.... 👍


Damn I meant to add that one yesterday when I put these up... Ch1potle PM'd me about that one yesterday morning... Thanks for the reminder my friend.... :dopey:

lrn
Yay ! I have one car to your new update :dopey:

You can put a Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 (Pearl White) on the list ... :D

EDIT: I'll dig deeper in my garage, when I get home :)

lol.... I'm sure you'll find more... make sure you look in all the corners of your garage.... That's where I always lose cars as you can see below... :sly:

jvr
my friend,
I'm a bit surprised you've put in the update a couple of cars I've sent already:
Honda Prelude Type S ‘96 (Bordeaux Red Pearl) scheduled for 3.5.12
HONDA NSX Type S '01 (Long Beach Blue Pearl) scheduled for 3.7.12 and 3.8.12
are they MIA or something?
let me know
cheers

EDIT:
Honda Prelude Type S ‘98 (sparkle yellow metallic) available if you need it

Ah I didn't even get to checking my current schedule for cars and updating my list seems to be hit and miss thatnks for this I will double check these... if you've sent them then I am sure they are here somewhere.....

Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT '03 - Garnet Red Pearl .
Im gonna send this one you..Dont care anymore if you allready got it :lol:
So we can end story of that car :lol:

ha ha... ok my friend... thanks a bunch....

Ok this one:

2.19.2012 - Level 3 Ticket (sharky967a) to shepzki (shepzki) for Toyota ist 1.5S '02 (Beige Metallic) - SENT 2.18.2012

I have no record of sending that car to you, which is odd. Can you check if you have it, if not it will be sent in a few days.

2.23.2012 - 1000 Ticket (gtBray) to shepzki (shepzki) for Honda S2000 Type V '03 (Royal Navy Blue Pearl) - SENT 2.22.2012

Was sent a while back now, I think you double booked this also as genuino sent you it too I think:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6704343#post6704343

2.23.2012 - 1000 Ticket (gt92aa) to shepzki (shepzki) for Honda PRELUDE SiR '96 (Cypress Green Pearl) - DONE

Needs to be greyed out.

1000 Ticket (gt92aa) to shepzki (shepzki) for Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Blau Schwarz) - SENT 2.24.2012

Also sent this one:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6710219#post6710219

And this one:

2.27.2012 - 1000 Ticket (gt92aa) to shepzki (shepzki) for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92 (Grace Silver)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6715476#post6715476

So, I am pretty sure I owe you the Toyota ist, not sure how that little bugger slipped through but I will get that to you in a few days.

I will double check all these I'm sure you're right.... I have a hard time keeping all this stuf straight lately.... or should I say always.... :sly:
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01...x2 in your OP.

You need them double my friend ?........:crazy:
 
Sharky, this item

2.18.2012 - TVR T350C '03 (Crystal Topaz Pearlescent) (sharky968) to ch1potle (one_chipotle) for Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 (Super Red II) - SENT 2.16.2012

should be marked "done" as we both satisfied our ends. Also I hope to solve some of my "???" soon.
 
lol.... I'm sure you'll find more... make sure you look in all the corners of your garage.... That's where I always lose cars as you can see below... :sly:

And here I thought that it was only the Alfas you lost ... :sly:

But you're right, I found a Nissan CUBE EX (FF/CVT) '02 (Super Black) at the back, you can add to the list too :)
 
Sharky,

Can we change this:

3.04.2012 - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ‘68 (Chromblau) (sharky968) to ch1potle (one_chipotle) for Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) '03 (Red Line) - PULLED FROM A TICKET 2.23.2012 - NEED A REPLACEMENT

to this:

3.04.2012 - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ‘68 (Chromblau) (sharky968) to ch1potle (one_chipotle) for Honda NSX '95 (Grand Prix White)
 
Thanks for the '86 ticket sharky, however is it not ironic that the only car I wanted to get from that ticket is now in the OCD.....:(
 
I have these cars:

Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '00 Classic Red ---- Crystal Blue Metallic ---- Pure White -
Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 Strat Blue Mica --
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 Strat Blue Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 Competition Yellow Mica
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02 Red Solid
Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 Super Black
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 Dark Grey Pearl
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 Midnight Purple Pearl
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 Noir Onyx

let me know which cars you still need and we work something out. 👍
 
Hi sharky
First time im trading with you so here it goes
i have Peugeot 106 S16 '03 in Noir Onyx 0/0/0 that i bought from ocd a few months ago.
Im looking for Honda civic type r EK '98 in Sunlight Yellow. When are you free to trade.
 
I have:

Mitsubishi MIRAGE 1400GLX '78 ---- Texas Gold
Lexus SC 430 (US) '01 ---- Beige Mica Metallic ---- Silver Metallic
Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ---- Moon Rock Metallic
Honda S2000 (EU) '03 ---- Nurburgring Blue Metallic
Honda NSX Type S '01 ---- Long Beach Blue Pearl
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ---- Competition Yellow Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type R-S (FD, J) '95 ---- Chaste White
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ---- Symphonic Silver Metallic
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 ---- Cobalt Green Pearl
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ---- Diamond Silver Metallic
Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02 ---- Spark Silver Metallic
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 ---- Black ---- Dark Gray Pearl ---- Deep Marine Blue Pearl ---- Midnight Purple Pearl ---- Sonic Silver Metallic
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '96 ---- Super Clear Red II
Toyota ARISTO V300 '00 ---- Dark Blue Mica
Toyota MR2 Spyder '99 ---- Super Bright Yellow

Need to check these:

Mitsubishi FTO GR '94 ---- Pyrenees Black
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95 ---- Pyrenees Black Pearl
Honda NSX '97 ---- Sebring Silver Metallic
Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 ---- Indy Yellow Pearl ---- Neutron White Pearl
Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '91 ---- Citrus Yellow Two-tone
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02 ---- Red Solid
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 ---- Bleu Santorin ---- Noir Onyx
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 ---- Brilliant Black

you have been scheduled except for the list you need to verify... Pm has been sent... thanks.. 👍

Hereis what I have after the new update:

Daihatsu move cx 95 green mica
Nissan primera 20v (eu) 01 flame red
Mazda roadster 1600 nr-a (nb) 04 classic red
Mazda roadster 1800 rs (nb) 00 classic red
Mazda roadster 1800 rs (nb) 04 titanium gray metallic II
Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 Sunlight Silver Metallic

Will look in other account later on:)

Nissan cube ex (ff/ctv) 02 super black
Mazda rx-7 type r (fd,j) 91 brilliant black
Scion Xa. 03 blue metallic
Toyota mr2 spyder 99 black

And finally I have just found a Mitsubishi FTO GR 94 in Scotia white, which is not in your OP list.
As always let me know which you need. Cheers:tup:

You have been scheduled my friend and PM has been fired your way....

jvr
my friend,
I'm a bit surprised you've put in the update a couple of cars I've sent already:
Honda Prelude Type S ‘96 (Bordeaux Red Pearl) scheduled for 3.5.12
HONDA NSX Type S '01 (Long Beach Blue Pearl) scheduled for 3.7.12 and 3.8.12
are they MIA or something?
let me know
cheers

EDIT:
Honda Prelude Type S ‘98 (sparkle yellow metallic) available if you need it

thanks for the catch... they have been changed and i also scheduled the Honda into the schedule somewhere... you may have to search for it.... :sly:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01...x2 in your OP.

You need them double my friend ?........:crazy:

No I definitely don't... taking in enough doubles as it is due to my terrible updating abilities... thanks my friend.... :sly:

Sharky, this item

2.18.2012 - TVR T350C '03 (Crystal Topaz Pearlescent) (sharky968) to ch1potle (one_chipotle) for Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97 (Super Red II) - SENT 2.16.2012

should be marked "done" as we both satisfied our ends. Also I hope to solve some of my "???" soon.

This has been update my spicy friend thanks......

FR accepted

cheers :D

and you should now have your shiny new Inifiniti... thanks for the trade Diogo.... :dopey:

lrn
And here I thought that it was only the Alfas you lost ... :sly:

But you're right, I found a Nissan CUBE EX (FF/CVT) '02 (Super Black) at the back, you can add to the list too :)

lrn
Yay ! I have one car to your new update :dopey:

You can put a Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 (Pearl White) on the list ... :D

EDIT: I'll dig deeper in my garage, when I get home :)

I have added these 2 cars into the schedule but again you are going to have to search for dates as I can't remember off the top of my head..... :sly:

Sharky,

Can we change this:

3.04.2012 - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ‘68 (Chromblau) (sharky968) to ch1potle (one_chipotle) for Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) '03 (Red Line) - PULLED FROM A TICKET 2.23.2012 - NEED A REPLACEMENT

to this:

3.04.2012 - Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) ‘68 (Chromblau) (sharky968) to ch1potle (one_chipotle) for Honda NSX '95 (Grand Prix White)

This has been changed... thanks a bunch... 👍

Thanks for the '86 ticket sharky, however is it not ironic that the only car I wanted to get from that ticket is now in the OCD.....:(

Yep that usually the way it goes... or you get a car in and the very next ticket you rip? yep.... the car you just got.... :ouch:

I want just remind everyone for this 👍
I think this is right place to do it cos here happens mutch trades :lol:
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/03/01/scheduled-playstation-network-maintenance-on-thursday/
So no worries its Postponed 👍
Edit: Right link added :lol:

Thanks for the heads up... I was unaware..... :dopey:

I have these cars:

Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '00 Classic Red ---- Crystal Blue Metallic ---- Pure White -
Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 Strat Blue Mica --
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 Strat Blue Mica
Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '91 Competition Yellow Mica
Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02 Red Solid
Nissan 240SX (S14) '96 Super Black
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 Dark Grey Pearl
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R33) '97 Midnight Purple Pearl
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 Noir Onyx

let me know which cars you still need and we work something out. 👍

My firend... you have been scheduled and a PM has been fired your way with the details... thanks a bunch.... 👍

Hi sharky
First time im trading with you so here it goes
i have Peugeot 106 S16 '03 in Noir Onyx 0/0/0 that i bought from ocd a few months ago.
Im looking for Honda civic type r EK '98 in Sunlight Yellow. When are you free to trade.

man.... as you can see above about 14 or so lines I just scheduled in that Peugeot is there anything else you may have on my wanted list?
 
you have been scheduled except for the list you need to verify... Pm has been sent... thanks.. 👍

PM received 👍 sent response with the cars you can safely add... for now... :trouble:

:D
 
man.... as you can see above about 14 or so lines I just scheduled in that Peugeot is there anything else you may have on my wanted list?

Damn :( . Il check again now.
 
I forgot :p also adding: Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 ---- Ultra Red

👍
 
And the
holidaysharky.gif
is still collecting cars. :lol:👍



Do you collect the cars as tickets (items) on your account or have you them spread around on 3+ accounts? :confused:
 
Ah , miracle you called me Diogo well clap clap clap :sly:

Cheers to you sharky :D
 
I see you have in bold the Level 1 Ticket.
I have in total 3 Lv1 Ticket if you want one.I´m free at 4 th March to send you,if you want it,for free ;)
 
Damn :( . Il check again now.

ok.. sounds good... let me know.. i am sure we can work something out... 👍

I forgot :p also adding: Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '89 ---- Ultra Red

👍

ok will add this one in as well.... :dopey:

And the
holidaysharky.gif
is still collecting cars. :lol:👍



Do you collect the cars as tickets (items) on your account or have you them spread around on 3+ accounts? :confused:


ah yes... still here.... almost complete... and yeah the collection is spread out everywhere.... :indiff: that would be the next job.... getting everything rounded up.... :sly:

Ah , miracle you called me Diogo well clap clap clap :sly:

Cheers to you sharky :D

I thought you would like that.... :sly:

I see you have in bold the Level 1 Ticket.
I have in total 3 Lv1 Ticket if you want one.I´m free at 4 th March to send you,if you want it,for free ;)

actually my friend CostasDrifter has already sent me one (just forgot to unbold) but thanks anyways I appreciate it... I'm sure there are a lot more deserving people on here than me.... :sly: 👍
 
Back