Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,369 views
Do you have a mitsubishi FTO Super touring car for trade?

I have them.. but not for trade as they are over the limit and are untradeable I'm affraid.... :ouch:

Nissan PRIMERA 20V (EU) '01 (Techno Grey) sent 👍

Thank you sir.... I take it that you have not found the Suzuki ALTO LAPIN that I wanted you to send me next? :scared:

Active Red Cube sent last night!!! Enjoy:sly:

redlego3-1.jpg

lol... received and stacked on top of the rest of my cubes..... thanks a bunch... 👍
 
Thank you sir.... I take it that you have not found the Suzuki ALTO LAPIN that I wanted you to send me next? :scared:

The Napples Yellow was already delivered, now the Silky-something-silver will send it tomorrow 👍
 
The Napples Yellow was already delivered, now the Silky-something-silver will send it tomorrow 👍

perfect... yeah it's the Silky one that I need.... 👍
 
Whats the difference in this color?:dunce:

Nissan Spark Silver Metallic or Nissan Sparkling Silver (M)
 
perfect... yeah it's the Silky one that I need.... 👍

Alright 👍

Whats the difference in this color?:dunce:

Nissan Spark Silver Metallic or Nissan Sparkling Silver (M)

As far as I know, they look the same but are "exclusive" to different versions of cars, for example the Fairlady Z Version S '02 is Spark Silver Metallic and the Fairlady Z Version ST '02 is Sparkling Silver (M) :)
 
Whats the difference in this color?:dunce:

Nissan Spark Silver Metallic or Nissan Sparkling Silver (M)

yep what he said above.... they are different paint colors on different cars... thay are not the same paint color....
 
Scion xA '03 (White Pearl Mica) has been delivered.
 
that diamond silver 02 cube is being sent tonight
 
Scion xB '03 (Gray Metallic) has been sent.
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Gris Flandres) coming at reset today 👍
 
that diamond silver 02 cube is being sent tonight

hmmmm I did not have you down for a Diamond Silver Cube as I already have that one... I had you down for this one: Nissan CUBE EX (FF/CVT) '02 (Beans)

Scion xB '03 (Gray Metallic) has been sent.
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Gris Flandres) coming at reset today 👍

Thank you sir much appreciated.... 👍
 
Sorry about that it is on the missing car list
 
Toyota PRIUS G Touring Selection (J) '03 - (Blue Mica) Sent
 
As promised, the Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Gris Flandres) has been delivered.
 
lego-satan.jpg

Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 (Super Red) Sent!!👍
 
Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 - (Super Black) Sent

lego-satan.jpg

Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 (Super Red) Sent!!👍

Hmmm....

4.08.2012 - Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) (gtBray) to sikbeta (PMC_910) for Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 - (Super Red) - SENT 4.5.2012

:/

@Sharky do you want the new lvl ticket from the last Seasonal? :nervous:
 
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Tangerine) sent.
 
lego-pinhead-1.jpg

Lexus GS 300 '00 (Bordeaux Mica) sent from the depths of Lego Hell!!
 
Sharky! You almost done bro! What are you going to do next? Collect all green tickets perhaps?
 
Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 - (Super Black) Sent



Hmmm....

4.08.2012 - Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (blue #55) (gtBray) to sikbeta (PMC_910) for Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 - (Super Red) - SENT 4.5.2012

:/

@Sharky do you want the new lvl ticket from the last Seasonal? :nervous:

yeah sorry there was a couple mistakes in my last wanted list and I double booked some things... :nervous: but sure that new ticket would be great... I don't have it yet and probably not going to get around to getting it anytime soon... thanks..

Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Tangerine) sent.

lego-pinhead-1.jpg

Lexus GS 300 '00 (Bordeaux Mica) sent from the depths of Lego Hell!!

Thanks guys... appreciated...

Sharky! You almost done bro! What are you going to do next? Collect all green tickets perhaps?

That's a good question !! :lol:

yes that is a good question... not sure yet... going to take a bit of a break I think.... I should have most of the Green Tickets already.... :dopey: never did cash those in on several accounts.... gotta see if I have all the paints yet still..... but I will mostly be helping out some of my valued traders complete what they are doing....... :dopey:
 
Snip// I think.... I should have most of the Green Tickets already.... :dopey: never did cash those in on several accounts....

Collecting every green ticket in every colour car would be a good challenge for you. :D God Speed Sir!
 
Peugeot 206 S16 '99 (Bleu de Chine) has been delivered 👍
 
granturismo.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif


After of thousands of ripped tickets and with the help of several people here in
gtp.gif
and especially with the big help of my friend Sharky for over 10 months now, finally I completed my 0/0/0 Standard Cars Collection.

Totally 4.291 Cars including the 13 Nissan Academy Version cars.

It was a long but beautiful trip !!

Sharky, sorry for use your Thread for something that can not be an interest anyone but I believe this is the right place to do because this job done AND THANKS TO YOU !

(A special Thanks to TwinsPoppa too...the man who teached me the secrets of ripping, gifted my first tickets, gifted my Premium account in GTPlanet)

granturismo.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
 
Last edited:
Honda S2000 (EU) '01 (New Formula Red) sent from the depths of Hell!
satanlego.jpg
:dopey:
 
granturismo.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif


After of thousands of ripped tickets and with the help of several people here in
gtp.gif
and especially with the big help of my friend Sharky for over 10 months now, finally I completed my 0/0/0 Standard Cars Collection.

Totally 4.291 Cars including the 13 Nissan Academy Version cars.

It was a long but beautiful trip !!

Sharky, sorry for use your Thread for something that can not be an interest anyone but I believe this is the right place to do because this job done AND THANKS TO YOU !

(A special Thanks to TwinsPoppa too...the man who teached me the secrets of ripping, gifted my first tickets, gifted my Premium account in GTPlanet)

granturismo.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif
greencar.gif

I would like to thank Sharky as well for his wealth of information. Thanks to those at GT Planet for all of their help. Thank you fellow horsemen for helping me overcome the 1 PS3 deficit and catching my trades up from the ridiculous schedule(that I made) and blue ray outage:tup:
:cheers::gtpflag:

GTPlanet Rules!!!!
 
Back