Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,353 views
Hey man,interested in a 0 miles Trial Celica for your Year 2000 Ticket?
 
Up over the 2300 Car/Color combination's now in the spreadsheet....

Also new shorter trade schedule with the addition of another PS3... only have about 10 days scheduled now.....
 
Up over the 2300 Car/Color combination's now in the spreadsheet....

Also new shorter trade schedule with the addition of another PS3... only have about 10 days scheduled now.....

Are you running a Sony Store or what? :crazy:
 
ha ha.... I wish... Then I could get back to 10 trades a day and actually complete a collection or 2....
 
Put me for 1/6 and 2/6 for the #21 - Purple /#20 - Silver so you can finish your collection.Cheers!
 
Put me for 1/6 and 2/6 for the #21 - Purple /#20 - Silver so you can finish your collection.Cheers!


Nice.... that's what I like to hear... you wanna do a double whammy on the same day or is your other slot booked??
 
Nice.... that's what I like to hear... you wanna do a double whammy on the same day or is your other slot booked??

The Beetles are in 1 slot,the 54,73,74,86,87 on another and the 69/70/71/80/92 on a third one.Do you want any of these tickets in 1-2/6 also??
 
The Beetles are in 1 slot,the 54,73,74,86,87 on another and the 69/70/71/80/92 on a third one.Do you want any of these tickets in 1-2/6 also??


No that's cool... I have those tickets anyways... When you get a moment let me know what you would like in return for all your beetles.... Thanks my friend....
 
As a good policemen i hereby inform you that there isn't a 1960 ticket so 1 less for you to worry with.Do i get free paints for the correction? Thanks :sly:
 
As a good policemen i hereby inform you that there isn't a 1960 ticket so 1 less for you to worry with.Do i get free paints for the correction? Thanks :sly:


Thank you sir and you bet.... what possible colors could I have that you would require??


PS> Wouldn't you get the Art Morrison Vette from a 60 Ticket??
 
Thank you sir and you bet.... what possible colors could I have that you would require??


PS> Wouldn't you get the Art Morrison Vette from a 60 Ticket??

I don't really know but you have a point.It's also on mygranturismo.net but i've seen people here saying that it doesn't exist so now i don't know who is right/wrong anymore...
 
In your spreadsheet you have the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Autumn Bronze Metallic) but you still have it with Black Bold Font .:confused:
 
I don't really know but you have a point.It's also on mygranturismo.net but i've seen people here saying that it doesn't exist so now i don't know who is right/wrong anymore...


hmmmmm.... maybe we can convince someone to create a sub account for the b-day glitch....... damn where's ISO when you need him...... :sly:
 
Good lord what do you need................be quick my reply to the MOD might not go over very well
 
I don't really know but you have a point.It's also on mygranturismo.net but i've seen people here saying that it doesn't exist so now i don't know who is right/wrong anymore...

IIRC the Art Morrison doesn't qualify as a 60 Vette because of its extensive modifications and there are no other true 1960 cars in the game.....
 
Good lord what do you need................be quick my reply to the MOD might not go over very well


lol... we were just debating the existence of a 1960 ticket.... we were gonna get you to create a sub account to verify.... but it looks like 911 has verified for us.... tread lightly my friend.... we don't another vacation...
 
won't be a vacation more like a funeral !!!! ;)
 
IIRC the Art Morrison doesn't qualify as a 60 Vette because of its extensive modifications and there are no other true 1960 cars in the game.....


Sounds good to me... I will remove it from my list.... Thanks dude...
 
won't be a vacation more like a funeral !!!! ;)


lol.. yeah no doubt.... stick around for a little while this time... we need some of your cars...
 
I have these 0/0

Jaguar S-TYPE R '02 (CARNIVAL METALLIC)
Dodge SRT4 '03 (FLAME RED)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (FOREST GREEN METALLIC)
Plymouth Superbird '70 (BURN ORANGE METALLIC)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (CREAM)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (LIGHT TURQUOISE METALLIC)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (TRUE BLUE METALLIC)

Iam free from 6/3 and later. If you are interested Pm me for making a schedule.
 
These are the ones I want from you and I believe you have them in your 0/0 collection,right?
BMW M3 CSL '03(Silbergrun Metallic)
Audi RS 4 '01 (Brilliant Black )
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (#33 Black)
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Lotus Racing Green Metallic)
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(Championship White)
 
2 trades ---Superbird Burnt Orange Metallic and Holden Commodore in Redhot 0/0.Give me dates for it if/when you can bud.
 
2 trades ---Superbird Burnt Orange Metallic and Holden Commodore in Redhot 0/0.Give me dates for it if/when you can bud.


I am putting you down for 6.2.2011 and 6.3.2011 let me know where I am sending and what you want....

PS> CostasDrifter beat you to the punch on the Superbird but I'm sure you'll have something to replace it with...
 
Last edited:
These are the ones I want from you and I believe you have them in your 0/0 collection,right?
BMW M3 CSL '03(Silbergrun Metallic)
Audi RS 4 '01 (Brilliant Black )
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (#33 Black)
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Lotus Racing Green Metallic)
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car(Championship White)


ok dude I updated my schedule... do I have the Lotus?? I was unaware that I did... will have to check... also where am I sending all these cars??
 
I have these 0/0

Jaguar S-TYPE R '02 (CARNIVAL METALLIC)
Dodge SRT4 '03 (FLAME RED)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 (FOREST GREEN METALLIC)
Plymouth Superbird '70 (BURN ORANGE METALLIC)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (CREAM)
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (LIGHT TURQUOISE METALLIC)
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (TRUE BLUE METALLIC)

Iam free from 6/3 and later. If you are interested Pm me for making a schedule.

PM Sent....
 
If you want, I can complete your Chrysler Prowler '02 0/0 collection :)
Just "burned' a packet of tickets and now I have the 3 colors you are missing.
Deep Cranberry Pearl Coat
Inca Gold Pearl Coat
Yellow

I also found Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 0/0 (DAYTONA YELLOW)

I need
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (Super Black / Ultimate Opal Black / Dark Metal Grey)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Premium Ultimate Yellow)

Choose the dates and PM me 👍
 
Last edited:
ok dude I updated my schedule... do I have the Lotus?? I was unaware that I did... will have to check... also where am I sending all these cars??

To PSN: jeeptj2008.The Beetles on the other hand are all over the place,so I'll fr from all these accounts to PSN: sharky968 ,just let me know on the Lotus :cheers:

Edit:You have this 5.28.2011 - #23 Black Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 to Jeep2008 () for #2 Red VW New Beetle Cup Car '00 on your schedule,I have black Beetle coming from Marcos so put this instead Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (#33 Black).
 
Last edited:
I think that's the correct numbers and colors...

Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car '00
#2 - Red
#11 - Blue
#15 - Bordeaux
#17 - Green
#18 - Yellow
#20 - White
#21 - Silver
#23 - Black
 
If you want, I can complete your Chrysler Prowler '02 0/0 collection :)
Just "burned' a packet of tickets and now I have the 3 colors you are missing.
Deep Cranberry Pearl Coat
Inca Gold Pearl Coat
Yellow

I also found Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 0/0 (DAYTONA YELLOW)

I need
Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 (Super Black / Ultimate Opal Black / Dark Metal Grey)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Premium Ultimate Yellow)

Choose the dates and PM me 👍


Sounds good I'll schedule you in and PM when I'm finished...

Edit: ok you're now booked from 6.3.2011 to 6.13.2011 check the schedule make sure it's ok... thanks a bunch
 
Last edited:
Back