Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,354 views
Dark Bronze Metallic Super Bee.Need to find other 2 yet but 'll list them soon:tup:


Thanks dude... I await your list.....
 
Crap I drive my cars too much.
Here is the list:
I have the BMW M3 04' 0/0 in Silbergrau Metallic.
Interested in classic muscle car ticket.
Also have Mercedes E 55 AMG 02' 0/0 in Titanirot
Want intermediate rally car ticket.
I have MM-R Cup Car 01' 0/0 #41 light blue.
Want rally base car ticket.
Does this sound like a good deal?
 
Crap I drive my cars too much.
Here is the list:
I have the BMW M3 04' 0/0 in Silbergrau Metallic.
Interested in classic muscle car ticket.
Also have Mercedes E 55 AMG 02' 0/0 in Titanirot
Want intermediate rally car ticket.
I have MM-R Cup Car 01' 0/0 #41 light blue.
Want rally base car ticket.
Does this sound like a good deal?


I already have the mm-R but definitely interested in the other 2... I can put you down for 3 days if you want that way you have time to come up with something else... sound good?
 
I already have the mm-R but definitely interested in the other 2... I can put you down for 3 days if you want that way you have time to come up with something else... sound good?

Dates for the first two are fine:tup:
6/15 and 6/16 after reset?
 
Last edited:
Dates for the first two are fine:tup:
6/15 and 6/16 after reset?


ok you've been booked... am I sending to PSN: crypto-manic?
 
ok you've been booked... am I sending to PSN: crypto-manic?

Yes crypto-manic, If i get my ticket account going again I will let you know of any changes. Stupid fake emails.:dunce:
 
Yes crypto-manic, If i get my ticket account going again I will let you know of any changes. Stupid fake emails.:dunce:


ah yes... they really got a lot of people on that email crap.... I was lucky.....
 
ah yes... they really got a lot of people on that email crap.... I was lucky.....

No fake emails for me, just wish they would hurry up and put HongKong back online so i can reset the passwords and get access to those accounts :nervous:
 
No fake emails for me, just wish they would hurry up and put HongKong back online so i can reset the passwords and get access to those accounts :nervous:


yes me too... had to cancel/postpone at least 6 trades already...
 
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #33 Black received and Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 Red #2 sent 👍 Will send 30/5 the #11 Blue VW New Beetle Cup Car 00 and 31/5 the #18 Yellow VW New Beetle Cup Car 00 and then we'll be,hopefully,back to schedule :)
 
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #33 Black received and Volkswagen New Beetle Cup Car ‘00 Red #2 sent 👍 Will send 30/5 the #11 Blue VW New Beetle Cup Car 00 and 31/5 the #18 Yellow VW New Beetle Cup Car 00 and then we'll be,hopefully,back to schedule :)


Sounds good my friend you will be getting 1, sometime 2 cars over the next few days as I seem to be getting ahead of schedule.... 3 more cancellation today with the Asia not being online issue so...... I'll probably get a little ahead of you.....
 
After a new "burn" of tickets
I have a new big deal for you if you want :)

I have
Jaguar XJ220 '92 (British Racing Green)
BMW M3 '04 (Lagunaseca Blau)
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 (Melanischwartz)
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG '04 (Travertinbeige)
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG '04 (Schwartz)
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 (Black)
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (Lime Frost)
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (Turquoise)
RUF RGT '00 (Pink)

I want
Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Black-Silver Stripes)
Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Red-Silver Stripes)
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Red)
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Blue)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Blade Silver)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Titanium Grey)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Diamond Black)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Premium Lemans Blue)
TICKET LEVEL 5


The dates it's up to you. I have no other deals except with you. (Iam also free 5/28 - 6/12)
If it's OK tell me and I 'll PM you the exactly accounts that I want you to send.

Thanks !

EDIT...The list now is OK.
 
Last edited:
After a new "burn" of tickets
I have a new big deal for you if you want :)

I have
Jaguar XJ220 '92 (British Racing Green)
BMW M3 '04 (Lagunaseca Blau)
Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 (Melanischwartz)
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG '04 (Travertinbeige)
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG '04 (Schwartz)
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 (Black)
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (Lime Frost)
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (Turquoise)
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (Jamaican Yellow)
RUF RGT '00 (Pink)

I want
Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Black-Silver Stripes)
Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Red-Silver Stripes)
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Red)
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car (Blue)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Blade Silver)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Titanium Grey)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Diamond Black)
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (Premium Lemans Blue)
TICKET LEVEL 5
TICKET 1998

The dates it's up to you. I have no other deals except with you. (Iam also free 5/28 - 6/12)
If it's OK tell me and I 'll PM you the exactly accounts that I want you to send.

Thanks !

Holly crap dude!!!! Sounds good to me... PM me the details and I'll work out a schedule... I've had some cancellations so I may be able to fit some of these in soon and then add the rest to the end of my schedule... do you have more than 1 PS3? i.e. capable of multi-car days?
 
Holly crap dude!!!! Sounds good to me... PM me the details and I'll work out a schedule... I've had some cancellations so I may be able to fit some of these in soon and then add the rest to the end of my schedule... do you have more than 1 PS3? i.e. capable of multi-car days?

I have 1 PS3:indiff:

Only 1 car each day :ouch:
 
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 Red 0/0 for B-day ticket '97 ?
 
jvr
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 Red 0/0 for B-day ticket '97 ?


works for me if 6.17.2011 works for you?? if so just let me know what you want? Thanks
 
works for me if 6.17.2011 works for you?? if so just let me know what you want? Thanks

OK. Thanks to you
the Bday ticket '97
 
Last edited:
Need to invent 2 more cars for our trades i think...i'll confirm with you in 1 hour lol
 
Need to invent 2 more cars for our trades i think...i'll confirm with you in 1 hour lol


invent something you want? or invent something to send? or both?? :sly:
 
invent something you want? or invent something to send? or both?? :sly:

To send. The want is easy,i'm like the beggar stepping in a megastore when i post in your thread :dopey:
 
To send. The want is easy,i'm like the beggar stepping in a megastore when i post in your thread :dopey:


oh I'm sure you'll figure something out and if not when the time comes I will just send and you can get me later dude... no worries.... :dopey:
 
oh I'm sure you'll figure something out and if not when the time comes I will just send and you can get me later dude... no worries.... :dopey:

Much grateful for it :) Would you consider trading with someone outside of gtp? ;)
 
Much grateful for it :) Would you consider trading with someone outside of gtp? ;)


you bet... as I am already doing that anyways....
 
"6.10.2011 - Super Black - Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_5) for Daytona Yellow - Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 - Pulled From a Ticket 5.27.2011"

Change the Camaro with Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (JAMAICAN YELLOW)
 
"6.10.2011 - Super Black - Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_5) for Daytona Yellow - Chevrolet Camaro SS '69 - Pulled From a Ticket 5.27.2011"

Change the Camaro with Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (JAMAICAN YELLOW)


done... Thanks
 
"6.11.2011 - Ultimate Opel Black - Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_5)"

Can you change to

6.11.2011 - 1995 B-Day Ticket to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_3)

The GT-R just showed up from a ticket...
( COHALAS_3 is already added for tickets )

Thanks ! I hope this is not trouble for you.
 
Last edited:
Hi Sharky,

Just a question for you on the Mugen S2000, i have just picked one up in UCD in a very dark Purple, i see you haven't got that colour on your list, just wondering if the one you have down as Dark Blue is purpley looking? I now have 6 and i'm definitely missing silver so i'm wondering if maybe there are 8 total? Hope you can help 👍
 
Back