Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,296 views
My AUDI R8 Race Car´01 (silver/yellow) not 0 mile for your 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 Diamond Black

Interested?

Can trade now.
 
My AUDI R8 Race Car´01 (silver/yellow) not 0 mile for your 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 Diamond Black

Interested?

Can trade now.

Sorry... I have the Yellow AUDI.. The cars in BOLD are the ones I need... and I'm looking for cars with no miles, switches, mods... Thanks a bunch though...
 
I have the Blue S2000 0 miles 1 switch with Oil Changed? after reset tonight
Also have Gray FTO STC 0 miles 3 switches, after reset tonight

Silver Imprezza STC 0/0 after reset tomorrow

Would like Integra Touring Cars.


Have Red FTO STC pending

PM sent....
 
Looking for an Audi R8 LMS in Suzukagrau 0 mile/changes.

Do you have one sir??

can trade now.
 
Looking for an Audi R8 LMS in Suzukagrau 0 mile/changes.

Do you have one sir??

can trade now.

Yes I do and yes it is... What do you have for me..... 👍👍
 
Yes I do and yes it is... What do you have for me..... 👍👍

HONDA S2000 LM Race Car´01 - Blue or HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car- Black/Orange

Also have FTO's, Nismo 400R's, Silver Impreza.

Take your pick :)
 
I have the Audi R8 '01 SEPANBLAU
I can trade from reset tonight (7 hours)
Are u still in need?
 
Hi,

I've sent you a PM about the MUGEN S2000.

thanks,
 
I have the Audi R8 '01 SEPANBLAU
I can trade from reset tonight (7 hours)
Are u still in need?


You bet.. as long as it's zero switches,mile,mods.... what were you looking for???
 
You bet.. as long as it's zero switches,mile,mods.... what were you looking for???

Yes virgin condition.
Looking for the same in BRILLIANTROT please.
 
Subaru STC Silver 0/0. Interested?
 
My white FTO 0/0 for your nismo 400R yellow if it's 0 miles?
 
My white FTO 0/0 for your nismo 400R yellow if it's 0 miles?

I have the white one... The BOLD car are what I am currently looking for.... I'm sure you have something.... :dopey:
 
I have the white one... The BOLD car are what I am currently looking for.... I'm sure you have something.... :dopey:

I do :D

A red FTO 0 miles
 
'09 Audi R8 LMS Sepanblau

for

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 - Brilliant White Pearl

After reset
 
'09 Audi R8 LMS Sepanblau

for

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 - Brilliant White Pearl

After reset

I got the Sepanblau coming now... is there any others you may have???
 
Thanks for the trades bud.

Let me know about my offer for reset.
 
Still have room for a couple more...
 
New wants added.... Citroen GT Race...
 
Hi, I got a 0miles 0switches yellow AUDI R8 Race Car´01.
Can I exchange for your HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car - black/orange?
Can trade after reset.

Also got Furai Gran Turismo Red Metallic, Gran Turismo Green Metallic, Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray.
And all colors Citroen GT Race Cars.
 
Hi, I got a 0miles 0switches yellow AUDI R8 Race Car´01.
Can I exchange for your HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car - black/orange?
Can trade after reset.

Sounds good to me will PM you details..... you have anything you could trade now with that I need???
 
Hi, I got a 0miles 0switches yellow AUDI R8 Race Car´01.
Can I exchange for your HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car - black/orange?
Can trade after reset.

Also got Furai Gran Turismo Red Metallic, Gran Turismo Green Metallic, Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray.
And all colors Citroen GT Race Cars.

Can you trade any of those now???
 
I have HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car - black/red for your 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 Brilliant White Pearl interested??
 
I have HONDA Integra Type R Touring Car - black/red for your 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 Brilliant White Pearl interested??

I have all the Integra's now.... Just need the cars on Bold.. maybe you have something else I need... added new wants...
 
Can you trade any of those now???

No.
Can trade yellow R8 after reset, and then Citroen GT Race Cars after another reset.
 
Back