Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,373 views
sharky sorry man i have checked the 440rt rallye green and it haze miles:(
 
I can send :
Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 Rallye Green 2/8
Lotus Motorsports Elise '99 Light Blue 10/8
RUF 3400S '00 Light Blue 11/8
RUF 3400S '00 medium blue 12/8
Jaguar XJ220 '92 Seafrost Metallic 22/8

You can change the cars back and forth depending which one you need first ;)

Ok I have scheduled this already... going into September now already... I may move the RUF's up but I will let you know... also still need to check a couple of the accounts

I want it with,I think only this and the black comes with stripes...

It's been changed... I'll let you know on the stripes.....

I remember informing you but perhaps I'm wrong,I also have the Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 Grand Prix White , this can be send 23/8 or on one of the other earlier dates I gave you before.A AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Canary Yellow would be nice 👍

You probably did.... I schedule this in as well... you know me and my schedule.... :crazy:

jvr
Hi Sharky,
I've got a Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Anthracite Metallic) and the ugly Honda Element 2003 (Shoreline Beige Metallic)
I'd like a TVR Griffith 500 `94 (Crimson Starmist) and a BMW 330i '05 (Alpinweiss)
let me know,
cheers

Sounds good my friend I will queue this up and let you know the details..... don't be so harsh on the Elements..... ugly cars need love to.... mark my word 2 more weeks and everyone will want one... you heard it here first... :dopey:

sharky sorry man i have checked the 440rt rallye green and it haze miles:(

No worries... come on back if you find something else... thanks for checking...
 
Last edited:
Haven't you received the Lotus Elan S1 '62 (Burnt Sand) I sent this morning by the way? Or did I mess that up as well ...
 
lrn
Haven't you received the Lotus Elan S1 '62 (Burnt Sand) I sent this morning by the way? Or did I mess that up as well ...

It's probably there... I'm at work now.... it's 12:26 PM here... will check in 6 or so hours..... :dopey:
 
It's probably there... I'm at work now.... it's 12:26 PM here... will check in 6 or so hours..... :dopey:

:lol:

I'll send the yellow one tomorrow ...
 
Hi Sharky, I sent the SL AMG 65 in Japisblau, yesterday. I'm sending the Opel Turbo '00 in Chagellblau 0/0/0, today after reset (about 7p.m your time I think).

For 1 Academy 370z 0/0/0 in (Le Mans) Blue and 1 in (White Pearl)White.

Get me back when you can. Thanks Again. playnthru
 
Hi Sharky, I sent the SL AMG 65 in Japisblau, yesterday. I'm sending the Opel Turbo '00 in Chagellblau 0/0/0, today after reset (about 7p.m your time I think).

For 1 Academy 370z 0/0/0 in (Le Mans) Blue and 1 in (White Pearl)White.

Get me back when you can. Thanks Again. playnthru

You bet I have them both scheduled like this:

8.02.2011 - 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 - Premium Lemans Blue (3P) (gtBray) to playnthru (playnthru) for Mercedes Benz SL65 AMG '04 (Japisblau)

8.28.2011 - 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) 08 (Brilliant White Pearl 3P) (sharky967d) to playnthru (playnthru) for Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (Chagalleblau)

I believe I am going to send the blue one tonight and the white one before the weekend is over.....
 
I remember informing you but perhaps I'm wrong,I also have the Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 Grand Prix White , this can be send 23/8 or on one of the other earlier dates I gave you before.A AC Cars 427 S/C '66 Canary Yellow would be nice 👍

EDIT: Nevermind Scheduled this:

8.23.2011 - AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (Canary Yellow) (sharky96) to jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 (Grand Prix White)
 
Last edited:
Thanks my friend for sending the Camaro SS '69 Burgundy Metalic :) Now i need the Olympic Gold metallic only :)
 
Thanks my friend for sending the Camaro SS '69 Burgundy Metalic :) Now i need the Olympic Gold metallic only :)

No worries... I'll see what I can do in the next couple days... I may be able to shoot it over to ya.... just let me know though if you source it before I send it... gotta check accounts.... 💡
 
No worries... I'll see what I can do in the next couple days... I may be able to shoot it over to ya.... just let me know though if you source it before I send it... gotta check accounts.... 💡

That's fine S. Take your time. I'm back to trading anyway :dunce:
 
That's fine S. Take your time. I'm back to trading anyway :dunce:

ok then.. I'll consider it your's and I'll send it when I get a free slot...
 
ok time for some more housekeeping.... 59 more trades in the hopper... Thanks a bunch guys for helping me keep my crazy schedule straight.....

7.5.2011 - ARTA Garaiya '03 (gtBray) to b18c5specR (Bill_R848) for Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (Silver Stone Metallic) - DONE
7.5.2011 - Little gift from CostasDrifter....Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (Orange)
7.5.2011 - Red - Subaru Impreza Super Touring (sharky968) to Igwyana (igwyana ) for RUF RGT '00 (Gunmetal) - DONE
7.5.2011 - White - Subaru Impreza Super Touring (sharky969) to Igwyana (igwyana ) for RUF RGT '00 (Light Green) - DONE
7.6.2011 - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (New Imola Orange) (sharky967g) to b18c5specR (Bill_R848) for Acura Integra Type R '01 (Flamenco Black Pearl) - DONE
7.6.2011 - Toms X540 Chaser '00 (Super White II) (gtBray) to atiger (fgtiger) for Holden Monaro CV8 `04 (Devil) - DONE
7.6.2011 - Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 (#99 Pink) (sharky968) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Chevrolet Camaro SS ‘69 (Dusk Blue Metallic) - DONE
7.7.2011 - Black - Subaru Impreza Super Touring (sharky968) to Igwyana (igwyana ) for RUF RGT '00 (Dark Green) - DONE
7.7.2011 - CLK 55 AMG 00 (Obsidianschwartz) (sharky967g) to LysholmFTW (Psycho__Assassin) for free... - DONE
7.7.2011 - RUF BTR 86 (Yellow) (sharky967c) to lrn (lrn_00) for 0/0 SL65 AMG (Bersteinrot) - DONE
7.8.2011 - MUGEN S2000 '00 (White) (sharky967c) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for BMW M3 CSL '03 (Black Sapphire Metallic) - DONE
7.8.2011 - (6.17.2011) - Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03 (#54 Orange) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (COHALAS_5) for True Blue Metallic - Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 - DONE
7.8.2011 - (6.17.2011) - 1999 B-Day Ticket (sharky967c) to chieh6412 (jim1998831)for 1979 B-Day Ticket - DONE
7.8.2011 - BMW M5 '05 (Saphirschwarz) (sharky967g) to atiger (fgtiger) for Plymouth Superbird '70 (Jamaica Blue Metallic) - DONE
7.9.2011 - 1996 B-Day Ticket (sharky967c) to jrv (jarranz) for BMW M3 '04 (schwarz) - DONE
7.9.2011 - Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 (Sebring Silver Metallic) (sharky967g) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for RUF CTR2 '96 (Off White) - DONE
7.9.2011 - 1973 B-Day Ticket (sharky967c) to marcoschelas (ZonaN2Marvila ) for Pontiac Tempest GTO '64 (Grenadier Red) - DONE
7.10.2011 - 1987 B-Day Ticket (sharky967c) to jrv (jarranz) for Dodge Charger 440 R/T `70 (bright red) - DONE
7.10.2011 - Corvette Coupe (C2) ' 63 (Tuxedo Black) (sharky967a) to lrn (lrn_00) for Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Silvermist Gray) - DONE
7.10.2011 - Nissan Penzoil Zexel GT-R JGTC '01 (gtPay) to TheMocoMan (themocoman) for TVR Griffith 500 `94 (Cooper Green Metallic) - DONE
7.10.2011 - BMW M3 '04 (Lagunaseca Blau) (sharky968) to atiger (fgtiger) for Shelby Series 1 Supercharged '03 (Blue Stripes) - DONE
7.10.2011 - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (Monza Red Pearl) (sharky967g) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 (#9 Dark Yellow) - DONE
7.11.2011 - Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version 98 (Sonic Blue Mica) (sharky967g) to Teecro (teecro) for NASCAR TICKET - DONE
7.11.2011 - Nissan OPTION Stream Z '04 (sharky968) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for MINI COOPER S '02 (Dark Silver Metallic) - DONE
7.11.2011 - Jensen Interceptor Mk. III '74 (Yellow) (sharky967c) to Dr.Mabuse666 (Abtruso) for 1972 B-Day Ticket - DONE
7.12.2011 - 1994 B-Day Ticket (sharky967c) to marcoschelas (ZonaN2Marvila ) for 1981 B-Day Ticket - DONE
7.12.2011 - SPOON Civic Type R (EK) 00 (Sunlight Yellow) (sharky967g) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 (Bleu Metallise) - DONE
7.12.2011 - Mugen MUGEN S2000 '00 (Darkblue) (sharky968) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for RUF BTR '86 (Light Yellow) - DONE
7.13.2011 - SPOON S2000 Race Car '00 (sharky967h) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Opel Speedster Turbo '00 - Europablau - DONE
7.13.2011 - Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 (#22 - Yellow) (sharky968) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for MG TF160 `03 (Xpower Grey) - DONE
7.13.2011 - BMW M3 CSL '03 (Black Sapphire Metallic) (sharky969) to aTiger (fgTiger) for SL65 AMG '04 (Andratgrun) - DONE
7.13.2011 - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 (Nurburghring Blue Metallic) (sharky967g) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Jaguar XKR Performance (Midnight) - DONE
7.14.2011 - FIT Race Car '03 (gtBray) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for M3 '04 (Titansilber Metallic) - DONE
7.14.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#10 - Orange Metallic) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for BMW M3 '04 (Carbonschwarz Metallic) - DONE
7.14.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#6 Silver) (sharky967g) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 (Light Gunmetal Metallic) - DONE
7.15.2011 - Fairlady Z S-tune (Z33) '02 (Sparkling Silver Metallic) (sharky967g) to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for 330i '05 (Ultramarinblau metallic) - DONE
7.15.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#38 - Royal Blue) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Mercedes-Benz E 55 AMG '02 (Dunkelblau) - DONE
7.15.2011 - RUF 3400S '00 (Pink) (sharky969) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for TVR V8S '91 (Rosso Pearlescent) - DONE
7.16.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#15 - Red) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #33 (Black) - DONE
7.16.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#41 Light Blue) (gt92aa) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Winchester Gray Metallic) - DONE
7.16.2011 - Honda LM S2000 Racecar (Black/Purple) (sharky969) to Igwyana (igwyana) for Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 (Pacific Metallic) - DONE
7.22.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#23 Green) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (Evening Blue Metallic) - DONE
7.22.2011 - BMW M3 GTR 03 (sharky967d) to jvr (jarranz) for Ginetta G4 '64 (Cirrus White) - DONE
7.22.2011 - Nismo 400R (Lightning Yellow) (sharky967g) to Igwyana (igwyana) for AMUSE R1 '04 (Royal Navy Blue Pearl) - DONE
7.23.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#63 - Silver) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Plymouth Superbird '70 (Scorch Red) - DONE
7.23.2011 - Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Burgandy Metallic) (sharky967a) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Lemans Blue Metallic) - DONE
7.23.2011 - Subaru IMPREZA 22B-STi Version 98 (Sonic Blue Mica) (sharky967g) to jrv (jarranz) for Jaguar XJ220 '92 (Antigua Metallic) - DONE
7.24.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#77 - White) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Mini COOPER S '02 (Electric Blue Metallic) - DONE
7.24.2011 - Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Can-Am White) (sharky967c) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #9 (Dark Yellow) - DONE
7.24.2011 - SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II (R34) '99 (Midnight Purple II) (sharky967g) to jrv (jarranz) for Suzuki Concept-S2 '03 (Nice Yellow Pearl) - DONE
7.25.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#8 - Grey) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Mini COOPER S '02 (Indi Blue Metallic) - DONE
7.25.2011 - Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Cortez Silver Metallic) (sharky967c) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Lotus Elan S1 '62 (British Racing Green) - DONE
7.25.2011 - 1993 B-Day Ticket (sharky967g) to Igwyana (igwyana) for Opel Speedster '00 (Silber) - DONE
7.26.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#90 - Black) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Marimba Red) - DONE
7.26.2011 - Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3) '69 (Fathom Green Metallic) (sharky967c) to Jeep2008 (jeeptj2008) for Lotus Elan S1 '62 (Carnival Red) - DONE
7.26.2011 - 1994 B-Day Ticket (sharky967f) to Igwyana (igwyana) for Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (Brilliantgelb) - DONE
7.27.2011 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (#25 - Gold) (sharky968) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_5) for Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64 (Saddle Bronze) - DONE
 
You forgot to bold kaijinx1 +26 💡 I guess that's your top 5 traders 👍
 
You forgot to bold kaijinx1 +26 💡 I guess that's your top 5 traders 👍

ahh... good catch I don't want to forget about him.... he's one of my oldest and best customers.... hopefully he didn't catch that.... :dunce:
 
ahh... good catch I don't want to forget about him.... he's one of my oldest and best customers.... hopefully he didn't catch that.... :dunce:

Glad to help. I'm in a very good mood today :) I thought and decided to be done with trading but since the OCD brought so much desirable cars i got bit by the bug again :drool: I'm also going to spare a couple of hours ripping my tickets so if i come across something in your OP that isn't bolded i'll send it to sharky968 and i'll post in your thread right away :) We did the first trade here in your thread as i think you are older than me here in gtp by 1 day only. A good stat worth of mention just :)
 
Glad to help. I'm in a very good mood today :) I thought and decided to be done with trading but since the OCD brought so much desirable cars i got bit by the bug again :drool: I'm also going to spare a couple of hours ripping my tickets so if i come across something in your OP that isn't bolded i'll send it to sharky968 and i'll post in your thread right away :) We did the first trade here in your thread as i think you are older than me here in gtp by 1 day only. A good stat worth of mention just :)

huh.. wow really the first trade.... I know you were one of the first people to post in here some 1300+ posts ago.... anyways I'm sure you meant you would look for something that "is bolded in the OP" and not "isn't bolded" right? :sly: or at least "isn't bolded in blue"
 
huh.. wow really the first trade.... I know you were one of the first people to post in here some 1300+ posts ago.... anyways I'm sure you meant you would look for something that "is bolded in the OP" and not "isn't bolded" right? :sly: or at least "isn't bolded in blue"

Yes. Your english is crystal enough for me :)
 
8.19.2011 - Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 (Forest Green Metallic) (sharky967d) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_3)

A "little" work for you again :nervous:
Just figured that this Chevrolet is one of the cars of my new OCD...

So take a list of wants and choose any of these for replace.

Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01
Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car
New Beetle RSi '00
Tom's X540 CHASER '00 ( Silver Metallic / Wine Red Mica / Dark Blue Mica )
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99

Thanks !
 
8.19.2011 - Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 ‘70 (Forest Green Metallic) (sharky967d) to CostasDrifter (Cohalas_3)

A "little" work for you again :nervous:
Just figured that this Chevrolet is one of the cars of my new OCD...

So take a list of wants and choose any of these for replace.

Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01
Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car
New Beetle RSi '00
Tom's X540 CHASER '00 ( Silver Metallic / Wine Red Mica / Dark Blue Mica )
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 #99

Thanks !

Ok I'll make the change... I also hit the jackpot in my lastest OCD check... still had 2 PS3's to check... I think I got something like 6 cars I needed... bad thing is 3 were you... I will steal 3 new ones from that list you sent me and update them....
 
Tomorrow I will send the Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #4 (Red)

You will accept it as a gift for the hard work of changes that Iam giving you...:)
 
Ok I'll make the change... I also hit the jackpot in my lastest OCD check... still had 2 PS3's to check... I think I got something like 6 cars I needed... bad thing is 3 were you... I will steal 3 new ones from that list you sent me and update them....

Not bad think at all (with only one PS3, changes are not trouble for me). This weekend I will ripping many tickets. So if you want, wait if I got and something new for you, except the list you already know.

If I got something new, I will inform you.

EDiT...You have to know that you can change any of my sending cars any time.👍
 
Tomorrow I will send the Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 #4 (Red)

You will accept it as a gift for the hard work of changes that Iam giving you...:)

You know you don't have to do that... I don't mind making changes.... you always make it easy by giving a large list.... there's no way we can book out 2 month's of trades and not expect to have modifications..... :dopey:
 
Not bad think at all (with only one PS3, changes are not trouble for me). This weekend I will ripping many tickets. So if you want, wait if I got and something new for you, except the list you already know.

If I got something new, I will inform you.

EDiT...You have to know that you can change any of my sending cars any time.👍

Sounds good my friend... I have already selected 3 new ones... the MG's have been tough and so has the TVR's but let me see what you find this weekend...

EDIT: Oh I selected another TOM's Chaser to replace the Chevelle.... since we'll be collecting those next..... cause Jeep will have them all by then....
 
Ok I'll make the change... I also hit the jackpot in my lastest OCD check... still had 2 PS3's to check... I think I got something like 6 cars I needed... bad thing is 3 were you... I will steal 3 new ones from that list you sent me and update them....

If you choose the Lutecia, please send to COHALAS_5 (all the Lutecia are there)
 
You know you don't have to do that... I don't mind making changes.... you always make it easy by giving a large list.... there's no way we can book out 2 month's of trades and not expect to have modifications..... :dopey:

I know that but this make me feel good...:)
 
EDIT: Oh I selected another TOM's Chaser to replace the Chevelle.... since we'll be collecting those next..... cause Jeep will have them all by then....

Please send it to COHALAS_5
 
I just got a LanEvo TM-Passion Red.
if interested,please book this trade on your schedule.
cheers.
 
ahh... good catch I don't want to forget about him.... he's one of my oldest and best customers.... hopefully he didn't catch that.... :dunce:

I'm so proud to be one of the top 5 contributors :cool:👍
 
I just got a LanEvo TM-Passion Red.
if interested,please book this trade on your schedule.
cheers.

I'm on it thanks... was waiting for another one of these to come around.....

I'm so proud to be one of the top 5 contributors :cool:👍

Yeah that and 25 cents will get you 1 bubble gum...... :dopey:
 
Back