Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,372 views
pulled an 02 vitz turbo super red V
 
pulled an 02 vitz turbo super red V

Waiting to hear from Doobieduck on that one if it falls through I will let you know.... Thanks
 
When do you sleep Sharky?? Your as bad as Rob who always seems to pop up at crazy hours.
 
When do you sleep Sharky?? Your as bad as Rob who always seems to pop up at crazy hours.

lol... yeah seems that way doesn't it.... I still haven't sent my cars out yet... or even got my DLC... just sitting having a beer watching the Oilers take it Vancouver... :sly: sitting in front of the laptop trollin' the forum..... :dopey:

EDIT: I believe you are on my outgoing car list.....
 
lol... yeah seems that way doesn't it.... I still haven't sent my cars out yet... or even got my DLC... just sitting having a beer watching the Oilers take it Vancouver... :sly: sitting in front of the laptop trollin' the forum..... :dopey:

EDIT: I believe you are on my outgoing car list.....

Trolling, that would be me, I have way more useless posts. Enjoy the beer my friend, I am in no hurry.👍
beer.gif
 
yeah posting a list works best... I do have some in other accounts and I have sent you some of them already.... but most reside in my sharky968 account which is super busy until the beginning of December now.... and yes all cars can go to sharky968..

Ok. The speed 12's I need are as follows-Alpine Green Met.-Blue Pearl.-Crystal Topaz Pearl- Flip Flop Yellow- Formula Red Pearl.- Green. Pearl.- Silver stardust Met.- Starmist blue.
I would also be happy with any of the Saleen S7's.
I am not that fussy with what I want so am happy to get cars from your less used accounts to make it easier for you.
Cheers mate. Hope this is ok.:)
 
Ok. The speed 12's I need are as follows-Alpine Green Met.-Blue Pearl.-Crystal Topaz Pearl- Flip Flop Yellow- Formula Red Pearl.- Green. Pearl.- Silver stardust Met.- Starmist blue.
I would also be happy with any of the Saleen S7's.
I am not that fussy with what I want so am happy to get cars from your less used accounts to make it easier for you.
Cheers mate. Hope this is ok.:)

I can send you these:

CERBERA Speed 12 '00 (Flip Flop Yellow)
Saleen S7 '02 (Saleen S7 Silver)

Find some more my friend I have all the Saleen's in low usage accounts...
 
lol T.M. means Tommi Makkinen lol OK... I had this lying around for a while now...
Mitsubishi LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition '00, Scotia White
so I think we can set up a trade for it...

also please replace

11.17.2011 - Nismo 400R ‘96 (Sonic Silver Metallic) (sharky967c) to jvr (jarranz) for Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Schwarz)

by any of these:
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (vineyard green, ruby red, beige, canary yellow)
Callaway C12 (callaway special yellow)
Dodge Viper SRT10 `03 (viper bright silver metallic)
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 ‘04 (white)
Shelby Series 1 Super Charged '03 (black stripes, red stripes, blue stripes)

and feel free to replace my wildcards with the others

also you might want to bump the following M3 as I don't see it coming shortly ;-)
11.01.2011 - M3 '04 (Phoenixgelb Metallic) (sharky968) to jvr (jarranz) for Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Mustard Yellow)

thanks a lot
cheers
 
Just turned up Honda NSX Type S 97 ...

I'll gladly take those off your hands.... :dopey:

If you've started to collect those, I have a one in Phoenix Blue for you - I kept it because I liked the color :dopey:

If you're interested, I can send it 12.05. ... :nervous:
 
jvr
lol T.M. means Tommi Makkinen lol OK... I had this lying around for a while now...
Mitsubishi LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition '00, Scotia White
so I think we can set up a trade for it...

I sent Sharky that one in august :dopey:, but as we know, sometimes he wants two or more of the same car ... :sly:
 
jvr
lol T.M. means Tommi Makkinen lol OK... I had this lying around for a while now...
Mitsubishi LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition '00, Scotia White
so I think we can set up a trade for it...

lrn
I sent Sharky that one in august :dopey:, but as we know, sometimes he wants two or more of the same car ... :sly:


Thanks, lrn, I think he only "needs" two units for high demanded cars that he has stuck in his busy account, and that's probably not the case ;-)

Sharky, no worries... please just drop the yellow Callaway from my wishlist...

cheers
 
I can send you these:

CERBERA Speed 12 '00 (Flip Flop Yellow)
Saleen S7 '02 (Saleen S7 Silver)

Find some more my friend I have all the Saleen's in low usage accounts...

Excellent was hoping I found one on a low use account.
Genuino just offered me a silver one so if I could have some other colour that would be great. If not silver would be fine and save him a slot.
Will keep trying 97 tickets so will keep in touch.
If there are any other cars on the 97 ticket you might be interested in let me know and I will let you know if they turn up.
Cheers mate thanks for trade.:)👍
 
Hi mate.
Just turned up Honda NSX Type S 97 in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl and Grand Prix Red.
Couldn't see on your list or completed list.
Haven't filled my quota for rejection this week so thought I would send you a message.:lol::lol:
Cheers mate thanks for your time.:)👍

I'll gladly take those off your hands.... :dopey: whatcha want for them?

lrn
If you've started to collect those, I have a one in Phoenix Blue for you - I kept it because I liked the color :dopey:

If you're interested, I can send it 12.05. ... :nervous:

lol... I can't get anything by you guys.... I'll make sure I don't have that color already and get it scheduled if i don't.... thanks a bunch... 👍

jvr
lol T.M. means Tommi Makkinen lol OK... I had this lying around for a while now...
Mitsubishi LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition '00, Scotia White
so I think we can set up a trade for it...

I definitely need this and please send it to my sharky969 account.. I will set it up.... we may have to move the sending of this car up as well....

jvr
also please replace

11.17.2011 - Nismo 400R ‘96 (Sonic Silver Metallic) (sharky967c) to jvr (jarranz) for Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Schwarz)

by any of these:
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (vineyard green, ruby red, beige, canary yellow)
Callaway C12 (callaway special yellow)
Dodge Viper SRT10 `03 (viper bright silver metallic)
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 ‘04 (white)
Shelby Series 1 Super Charged '03 (black stripes, red stripes, blue stripes)

and feel free to replace my wildcards with the others

ok I will make these changes and let you know what I have done.....

jvr
also you might want to bump the following M3 as I don't see it coming shortly ;-)
11.01.2011 - M3 '04 (Phoenixgelb Metallic) (sharky968) to jvr (jarranz) for Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Mustard Yellow)

thanks a lot
cheers

I'm not catching what you're throwing down here? you don't want this M3 anymore?

lrn
I sent Sharky that one in august :dopey:, but as we know, sometimes he wants two or more of the same car ... :sly:

jvr
Thanks, lrn, I think he only "needs" two units for high demanded cars that he has stuck in his busy account, and that's probably not the case ;-)

Sharky, no worries... please just drop the yellow Callaway from my wishlist...

cheers

Dudes this is a funny story because I too thought I had all these cars and was trying to set up a trade for my Scotia White one and to my surprise when I looked at the car in my account it looked like this:

Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 (Scotia White)
instead of
Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 (Scotia White)

So as it turns out I don't have the GSR.... :sly:

Excellent was hoping I found one on a low use account.
Genuino just offered me a silver one so if I could have some other colour that would be great. If not silver would be fine and save him a slot.
Will keep trying 97 tickets so will keep in touch.
If there are any other cars on the 97 ticket you might be interested in let me know and I will let you know if they turn up.
Cheers mate thanks for trade.:)👍

No problems I can substitute for either color no problems.... :dopey:
 
lol... I can't get anything by you guys.... I'll make sure I don't have that color already and get it scheduled if i don't.... thanks a bunch... 👍
👍

Dudes this is a funny story because I too thought I had all these cars and was trying to set up a trade for my Scotia White one and to my surprise when I looked at the car in my account it looked like this:

Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 (Scotia White)
instead of
Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 (Scotia White)

So as it turns out I don't have the GSR.... :sly:
Damn ! I'll have to check the car when I get home ... but you yourself wrote: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5701512#post5701512 :dopey:
 
sharky969
Dudes this is a funny story because I too thought I had all these cars and was trying to set up a trade for my Scotia White one and to my surprise when I looked at the car in my account it looked like this:

Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 (Scotia White)
instead of
Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 (Scotia White)

So as it turns out I don't have the GSR....

lrn
👍


Damn ! I'll have to check the car when I get home ... but you yourself wrote: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5701512#post5701512 :dopey:


I know they are so easy to mistake you really need to look closely.... also I wasn't expecting someone to send something that was not on my list... ha :sly:

EDIT: you guy's are like super slouth's remembering everything I post..... now I am going to have to go back through my post and edit them all now....
 
I know they are so easy to mistake you really need to look closely.... also I wasn't expecting someone to send something that was not on my list... ha :sly:

EDIT: you guy's are like super slouth's remembering everything I post..... now I am going to have to go back through my post and edit them all now....
I have now concluded that none of us can read :dunce:, because you're right it's a RS I sent you in august - I've checked :ouch:

On the upside it was "only" a donation and not part of a trade :dopey:
 
lrn
I have now concluded that none of us can read :dunce:, because you're right it's a RS I sent you in august - I've checked :ouch:

On the upside it was "only" a donation and not part of a trade :dopey:

and on the down side.... now there's another T.M edition I must collect.... :nervous: :sick: maybe there's only one color and I'm now complete... :dopey: :sly:
 
and on the down side.... now there's another T.M edition I must collect.... :nervous: :sick: maybe there's only one color and I'm now complete... :dopey: :sly:

You're right! According to the color database there's only one color of those - congratulations on your completion !! :p
 
lrn
You're right! According to the color database there's only one color of those - congratulations on your completion !! :p

nice..... :sly: better add it to my completed collections thread.... :dopey:
 
lrn
:lol: 👍

... and sorry about the mix-up :dunce:

lol.. no worries.... I can see how it could easily be done.... I had to take a second look as well... and if I hadn't of filtered out all the rest of the car models I would probably of assumed it was the right car.... but seeing the 2 names side by side I could only then see the difference....
 
jvr
lol T.M. means Tommi Makkinen lol OK... I had this lying around for a while now...
Mitsubishi LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition '00, Scotia White
so I think we can set up a trade for it...

also please replace

well... that's the beginning of this long story...

lrn
I sent Sharky that one in august :dopey:, but as we know, sometimes he wants two or more of the same car ... :sly:

...good...

l
I definitely need this and please send it to my sharky969 account.. I will set it up.... we may have to move the sending of this car up as well....

...uff...

Dudes this is a funny story because I too thought I had all these cars and was trying to set up a trade for my Scotia White one and to my surprise when I looked at the car in my account it looked like this:

Lancer Evolution VI RS T.M. '00 (Scotia White)
instead of
Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00 (Scotia White)

So as it turns out I don't have the GSR.... :sly:

..uff... that very same story happenned to me today :dunce:

I know they are so easy to mistake you really need to look closely...

...you bet...

lrn
I have now concluded that none of us can read :dunce:, because you're right it's a RS I sent you in august - I've checked :ouch:

may I join this club? 💡

lrn
You're right! According to the color database there's only one color of those - congratulations on your completion !! :p

great! we're all complete then...

lrn
:lol: 👍

... and sorry about the mix-up :dunce:

...me too...

lol.. no worries.... I can see how it could easily be done.... I had to take a second look as well... and if I hadn't of filtered out all the rest of the car models I would probably of assumed it was the right car.... but seeing the 2 names side by side I could only then see the difference....

I'm sorry again ;-)

cheers guys :dunce:
 
wow.. you put a lot of effort into that multi-quoted post above.... I'm not even going to try and multi-multi-quote it.... as long as I get my GSR T.M all is good... :)
 
... as long as I get my GSR T.M all is good... :)
Apparently not from either jvr or me ... :dopey:

... but I can get you a blue NSX Type S (I've double checked) :p
 
...
I'm not catching what you're throwing down here? you don't want this M3 anymore?
...

No, I still want it. I was trying to suggest you to postpone this trade (as you don't currently have this M3 and is not in your schedule either). Maybe you can use this slot to send me something else ;-)

wow.. you put a lot of effort into that multi-quoted post above.... I'm not even going to try and multi-multi-quote it.... as long as I get my GSR T.M all is good... :)

Bah! nothing really: A few clicks and short sentences to justify my mistake. You cannot hate me now haha

EDIT:

I've found this in your schedule
11.30.2011 - Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00 (sharky968) to jvr (jarranz) for Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (Nero Jarama Metallizzato) - DONE
but I've not received this Beetle I'm afraid :confused:
are you sure you sent it?
 
Last edited:
jvr
No, I still want it. I was trying to suggest you to postpone this trade (as you don't currently have this M3 and is not in your schedule either). Maybe you can use this slot to send me something else ;-)

ah.. you were playing the odds... he he... ok.. I will just skip over this one to your next one in line...

jvr
EDIT:

I've found this in your schedule
11.30.2011 - Volkswagen New Beetle RSi '00 (sharky968) to jvr (jarranz) for Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (Nero Jarama Metallizzato) - DONE
but I've not received this Beetle I'm afraid :confused:
are you sure you sent it?

Yeah I saw that a while ago and was going to ask... I figured it was just a slip up on my part... I will change it..... it's probably supposed to say RECEIVED XX.XX.XXX
 
ah.. you were playing the odds... he he... ok.. I will just skip over this one to your next one in line...


Yeah I saw that a while ago and was going to ask... I figured it was just a slip up on my part... I will change it..... it's probably supposed to say RECEIVED XX.XX.XXX

yeah! I did the same with the yellow Amuse street version... OK, no worries ;-)

I sent that Alfa on 10.15 :)

may I offer you a (double checked :sly:) Toyota VITZ RS Turbo '02, Black Mica, so that I do not need to drop the yellow Callaway from the list I gave you?

cheers
 
jvr
lol T.M. means Tommi Makkinen lol OK... I had this lying around for a while now...
Mitsubishi LANCER Evolution VI GSR Tommi Makkinen Edition '00, Scotia White
so I think we can set up a trade for it...

also please replace

11.17.2011 - Nismo 400R ‘96 (Sonic Silver Metallic) (sharky967c) to jvr (jarranz) for Mercedes-Benz SL 600 (R129) '98 (Schwarz)

by any of these:
AC Cars 427 S/C '66 (vineyard green, ruby red, beige, canary yellow)
Callaway C12 (callaway special yellow)
Dodge Viper SRT10 `03 (viper bright silver metallic)
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 ‘04 (white)
Shelby Series 1 Super Charged '03 (black stripes, red stripes, blue stripes)

and feel free to replace my wildcards with the others

also you might want to bump the following M3 as I don't see it coming shortly ;-)
11.01.2011 - M3 '04 (Phoenixgelb Metallic) (sharky968) to jvr (jarranz) for Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98 (Mustard Yellow)

thanks a lot
cheers

ok I moved the BMW to end of the list (December) and have scheduled all these cars except the Ruby Red AC as it is currently still MIA.... :ouch: I think you still have 1 "???" left....

lrn
If you've started to collect those, I have a one in Phoenix Blue for you - I kept it because I liked the color :dopey:

If you're interested, I can send it 12.05. ... :nervous:

this has been scheduled for us thanks...

jvr
yeah! I did the same with the yellow Amuse street version... OK, no worries ;-)

I sent that Alfa on 10.15 :)

may I offer you a (double checked :sly:) Toyota VITZ RS Turbo '02, Black Mica, so that I do not need to drop the yellow Callaway from the list I gave you?

cheers

I have also added this one onto the end of our schedule my friend... 👍
 
ok I moved the BMW to end of the list (December) and have scheduled all these cars except the Ruby Red AC as it is currently still MIA.... :ouch: I think you still have 1 "???" left....



...

No worries mate, last ripping session was awesome. I found that Ruby Red AC Cars and the following two:
Renault AVANTIME '02, Rouge De Mars
Peugeot 307 Xsi '04, Noir Obsidien


feel free to set up three additional trades for them if you want
I'll come back to you later
cheers
 
Back