Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

• Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
i have:
1- Chevrolet SSR '03-(Smokin Asphalt)
2- Aston Martin Vanquish `04 (Solent Silver)
3- Aston Martin Vanquish `04 (Malham White)
4- mm-R Cup Car `01 #6 - (Silver/Purple)
all 0 miles/0 switches

looking for the following :
1- RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 2004
2- Nissan Penzoil Nismo GT-R JGTC 1999
3- ticket: 2010, 1997

pm me if you interested

i have:
all 0 miles/0 switches

pm me if you interested

pm sent.....

i have:
all 0 miles/0 switches

pm me if you interested

ok Ballo_45 you have been added to the queue... Thanks a bunch..

Last trade coming up soon...maybe we'll trade again sometime in May? Thanks for all the trades we've done so far my friend,we're true hardcore collectors! Regards

Last trade coming up soon...maybe we'll trade again sometime in May? Thanks for all the trades we've done so far my friend,we're true hardcore collectors! Regards

you bet it's been my pleasure... Thanks for all the tickets... Look forward to more trades for sure.....

Last of Six Marcos... thanks a bunch buddy for getting me those tickets... hopefully we can get some more trades in... anyways NISMO fired you way my friend...

Super Clear Red II NISMO 400R `94 to marcoschelas (mia2007ruby) for 1954 B-Day Ticket

you bet I would be as long as your willing to wait right now next date is 5.14.2011 - if so what would you like for it??

That works for me. I'd like your Nissan Penzoil Nismo GT-R JGTC 1999. I will send the Lupo sometime next week.

Three more in the books.. Thanks kaijinx1.. sorry about the account mixup and PS3 mishap.... look forward to more trading with you...

4.08.2011 - Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 to kajinx1 (soujiki1) for Mid Chrome Yellow Mini Marcos GT '70 by Marcos `70 - DONE
4.09.2011 - Tom's X540 Chaser `00 to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Yellow Saleen S7 - DONE
4.10.2011 - TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Platinum White Pearl - Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - DONE

I have
0/0 mm-R Cup Car `01

0/0 Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03

is anybody pend these cars?
pls let me know if interested.

I have
0/0 mm-R Cup Car `01

0/0 Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03

is anybody pend these cars?
pls let me know if interested.

I would definitely be interested in all these... my next available trade date at the moment is 5.15.2011 so if you cool with that then let me know what you want and I will pencil you in.... if not I understand... Thanks a bunch...

I would definitely be interested in all these... my next available trade date at the moment is 5.15.2011 so if you cool with that then let me know what you want and I will pencil you in.... if not I understand... Thanks a bunch...

i'm in.
pls book this trading on your schedule.
👍

lol ok.. like 5 mins ago I pulled the #41 from a ticket so I'll book you in for the other 2 unless you have something else?

it's ok
just book mmR#11 and Lupo GTI Cup #77
if i get other car that you are searching for,ill let u know and make another trade with u.
thanks, mate.

Another one finished off thanks kaijinx1.. see you in 3 more days for 5 more trades..

Black/Silver Viper GTS 99 to kaijinx1 (soujiki1) for Yellow #22 Lutencia Renault Sport Trophy race Car `00 - DONE

I just get a Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01--black --0/0
book the trade on 5/17?

I may have that coming from someone else that I contacted but has not responded yet but I will mark you down for it anyways and if something changes at least you have the day booked for yourself....

I have a flame red Dodge SRT-4 if you would like to trade.

I would be more than willing to trade... no available date until 5.18.2011.. if your cool with that just let me know what you want and I'll pencil you in... the SRT is 0 miles and 0 switches right??

I know it is 0 switches but I got it from the UCD so it has whatever miles it had from there. I will go home and look and yeah 5-18-11 is fine with me. I'm not sure what I would like in trade. I will let you know.

I know it is 0 switches but I got it from the UCD so it has whatever miles it had from there. I will go home and look and yeah 5-18-11 is fine with me. I'm not sure what I would like in trade. I will let you know.

Sorry dude I am only really interested in 0 miles and 0 switch cars please.... let me know if you have anything else that follows that criteria... thanks a bunch....

Back