Sharky's Car Shack - More cars to collect?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter sharky969
  • 4,517 comments
  • 272,354 views
sharky, i pulled a Honda NSX Type S Zero '99 Berlina Black yesteday. Looking for the MG TF160 in the yellow colour.
 
sharky, i pulled a Honda NSX Type S Zero '99 Berlina Black yesteday. Looking for the MG TF160 in the yellow colour.

I'll check on that MG but I am pretty sure it's on my busiest account.... are you willing to wait?
 
I'll check on that MG but I am pretty sure it's on my busiest account.... are you willing to wait?

yes i can wait. if you can send the
Toyota Supra RZ '97 Greyish Green Mica Metallic earlier then that works too.
 
In about 1 hour from now you will receive today's car my friend. A little late today...:guilty:
 
yes i can wait. if you can send the
Toyota Supra RZ '97 Greyish Green Mica Metallic earlier then that works too.

Ok yeah pretty sure the Supra's are on that account as well....

In about 1 hour from now you will receive today's car my friend. A little late today...:guilty:

no worries my friend.....
 
The first one for next year (01.02.12): Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 (Topaz Metallic) :)

I would like to finish some of the other italians, for some of the "???" I've collected the last couple of days:
Cizeta V16T '94 (Cizeta Red)
Cizeta V16T '94 (Jet Black)
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (ROSSO SIVIGLIA)
 
lrn
The first one for next year (01.02.12): Jaguar XKR R Performance '02 (Topaz Metallic) :)

I would like to finish some of the other italians, for some of the "???" I've collected the last couple of days:
Cizeta V16T '94 (Cizeta Red)
Cizeta V16T '94 (Jet Black)
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 (ROSSO SIVIGLIA)

sounds good my friend... I will get this queued up for us... thanks a bunch....
 
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 Phantom Mica sent. Holden Monaro CV8 `04 Quicksilver Metallic thanks.

Happy day mate, that's the final piece of the Monaro collection.
 
Last edited:
got these 2 cars, please book in your sehedule
BMW 120d '04--Alpinweiss
Honda NSX Type R '92--Championship White
 
Holden Monaro CV8 '04 Phantom Mica sent. Holden Monaro CV8 `04 Quicksilver Metallic thanks.

Happy day mate, that's the final piece of the Monaro collection.

thanks man... nice to get those Monaro's done..... I will schedule you in...

got these 2 cars, please book in your sehedule
BMW 120d '04--Alpinweiss
Honda NSX Type R '92--Championship White

Let me know what you want in return when you get a chance..... makes the scheduling easier....
 
please book trades as following :
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 (Grigio Luce Di Amalfi) (sharky968) to chieh6412 (jim1998831) for BMW 120d '04(Alpinweiß)

Subaru Impreza 22B-STI (sharky968) to chieh6412 (jim1998831) for Honda NSX Type R '92(Championship White)
 
BMW M3 '04 Phoenixgelb metallic found...:sly:
 
nice... when can you trade it to me and what would you like for it? :sly:
I'll send her in the next 4-5 days,let me know which account though.A Holden Commodore SS 04 in any colour would be just fine,whenever.:cheers:
 
BMW M3 '04 Phoenixgelb metallic found...:sly:

I'll send her in the next 4-5 days,let me know which account though.A Holden Commodore SS 04 in any colour would be just fine,whenever.:cheers:

my friend all my Commodore's are in my sharky968 account and I can't get it out until 12.16.2011.... you wanna wait or pick something else?
 
BMW M3 '04 Phoenixgelb metallic found...:sly:

cat_hat_md_wht.gif



I'm soooo happy that M3 has been finally sourced... :D
 
Last edited:
my friend all my Commodore's are in my sharky968 account and I can't get it out until 12.16.2011.... you wanna wait or pick something else?

An 1982 ticket send to tony1_jeep would be just fine then 👍
 
Last edited by sharky969; Today at 5:50 AM.
You forgot this one ... :)
lrn
An other model finished - congratulations ! :dopey:

I'll send the Mini ONE '02 (Liquid Yellow) 11.28. and move the the car I was going to send you to an other day - around christmas ... :sly:
 
12.14.2011 - Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (Titanium Metallic) (sharky967g) to jvr (jarranz) for Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 (Roso Corsa)

:sly:
 
An 1982 ticket send to tony1_jeep would be just fine then 👍

alright my friend... coming tomorrow I think.... will probably have to send a FR..

lrn
You forgot this one ... :)

lrn
An other model finished - congratulations !

I'll send the Mini ONE '02 (Liquid Yellow) 11.28. and move the the car I was going to send you to an other day - around christmas ...

Actually I had it down on 12.23.2011 but I have changed these around.....

jvr
12.14.2011 - Jaguar XJ220 ‘92 (Titanium Metallic) (sharky967g) to jvr (jarranz) for Fiat Barchetta Giovane Due '00 (Roso Corsa)

:sly:

you know I was checking these out last night as sometimes trades get set up an cancelled and then cars stayed BLUED and I never end up getting them..... I searched the color and that's why it didn't show up.... Roso instead of Rosso.... I have changed it back... thanks.. :dopey:
 
Honda Prelude SiR S Spec '98 / Milano Red

You still got that one in bold blue mate. ;)
 
Honda Prelude SiR S Spec '98 / Milano Red

You still got that one in bold blue mate. ;)

DAMN... :ouch: I just can't get anything right.... I'll make the change... thanks a bunch...
 
You want the BMW go to 968 or 969?

I'm thinking people may actually want that one so please send it to my sharky969 account... :dopey:

PS> If you are on the PS3 send me a FR to sharky967a for your ticket.... :)
 
I'm thinking people may actually want that one so please send it to my sharky969 account... :dopey:

PS> If you are on the PS3 send me a FR to sharky967a for your ticket.... :)

Ok my friend,I'll send the fr in a few 👍
 
...
you know I was checking these out last night as sometimes trades get set up an cancelled and then cars stayed BLUED and I never end up getting them..... I searched the color and that's why it didn't show up.... Roso instead of Rosso.... I have changed it back... thanks.. :dopey:

I'm sorry I made that typo. These italians are ccrraazzyy :dunce:
 
jvr
I'm sorry I made that typo. These italians are ccrraazzyy :dunce:

ah... no worries... I should have checked the car models as well....
 
12.06.2011 - MG TF160 '03 (Trophy Yellow) (sharky968) to esoxhntr (esoxhntr) for Honda NSX Type S Zero '99 (Berlina Black)

FYI, you'll be rec'ving the NSX Type S this evening from osprey73, please send the MG to psn esoxhntr. I think all the FRs are already in place.
 
Actually I had it down on 12.23.2011 but I have changed these around.....
Ah, so you just forgot to make it blue the first time around - I can see that you've changed it now :sly:

... and I I have to work some more on my reading skills ... :dunce:
 
FYI, you'll be rec'ving the NSX Type S this evening from osprey73, please send the MG to psn esoxhntr. I think all the FRs are already in place.

sounds good... thanks and yeah we should be good for FR's as it's the same account as last time.... 👍

lrn
sharky969
Actually I had it down on 12.23.2011 but I have changed these around.....
Ah, so you just forgot to make it blue the first time around - I can see that you've changed it now

... and I I have to work some more on my reading skills ...

No worries... I've been making a lot of mistakes lately so... it's all good now...
 
Back