Shelby gt500

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roxy2
  • 13 comments
  • 682 views
Messages
96
England
London
Messages
Roxy2
I'm looking for a Shelby gt500 preferably White w/t a blue stripe but if not that's fine I have a lvl 11 ticket and plenty of cars to trade so feel free to ask.
 
Roxy2
I'm looking for a Shelby gt500 preferably White w/t a blue stripe but if not that's fine I have a lvl 11 ticket and plenty of cars to trade so feel free to ask.

I have one standard or tuned. Let me know which one you would like. Send FR to symo63
 
Not in GT5.

Perhaps it's the GT350 '66 your looking for?
 
I have one standard or tuned. Let me know which one you would like. Send FR to symo63

No you don't??

There is no GT500 shelby in GT5.:)
 
playnthru
Not in GT5.

Perhaps it's the GT350 '66 your looking for?

Yeah sorry I have the gt350 old muscle car
 
Maybe op meant a replica?:)
 
playnthru
Not in GT5.

Perhaps it's the GT350 '66 your looking for?

Yes my bad :S
 
Based on the 05 or 07 Mustang?
 
Rob192005
Based on the 05 or 07 Mustang?

Oh right but yes the gt350 is what I'm looking for
 
Roxy2
Oh right but yes the gt350 is what I'm looking for

Well I have the gt350 if you still want it stock or tuned. FR to symo63
 
If you don't find a better offer?

I am free for gifting after two resets. Feel free to shoot me a FR if needed??:)
 
symo63
Well I have the gt350 if you still want it stock or tuned. FR to symo63

Fr accepted. Car sent. Enjoy.
 
Back