Sheron's video archive

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 47 comments
Nice drifting the Nissan R92CP 👍 👍 I like to see what different people do with different cars. Nice control. Especially if your using the DS2. I perfer the DFP myself. Nice work.:)

Sheron
New video added. Check the 1st post.

Woot... Crazy. :D Looks difficult.
Seems like you're kind of tiptoeing around with 1000 HP and N3's (if you look at the throttle),
but on the other hand you're keeping up quite a lot of pace due to all that downforce.

Sheron
Video added, check the 1st post.

Some good stuff in there, Sheron. I like the Bergwerk entry, for example. Still, there's a bit of
lawnmowing going down... and if I have to watch too much of that, I get this unbearable fear of
being trapped in a tiny cell where there's no GT4 and I'll be forced to play "John Deere American Farmer"
all day long :scared: :scared: :scared:

john-deere-american-farmer.jpg

In other words: A clean drift lap of the Nürburgring without lawn mowing would of course be great.
I bet it's already been done by now, altough no one has posted it yet.

Mr. Apex
In other words: A clean drift lap of the Nürburgring without lawn mowing would of course be great.

That's a bit difficult. No mistakes in 8min of tough track....:scared:

I'll keep trying though ;)

6 Min to go for the Nurb drift... You know, I've always wanted to do that: drift a full lap of nurburgring, but ive never really had the time (or patience, hahaha) to really get into it. I'll probably start going for it when I'm on summer vacation :)

EDIT: Wow. I am utterly impressed, dude, that was HELLA good, i loved it! That was just awesome. Thats like an 8 minute inspiration video right there, hahahahaha.

Sheron, Is your style of drifting used best with high powered cars? And did I see someone stating that you use N3 Tires with the R92CP? Im planning to try drifting with the Soon-to-Come Black R92CP

Sheron, Is your style of drifting used best with high powered cars? And did I see someone stating that you use N3 Tires with the R92CP? Im planning to try drifting with the Soon-to-Come Black R92CP

I change my style acording to what I'm drifting and what I want to do (if I want to link corners or just drift around and have fun.)

With the R92CP just avoid making "stopping drifts". Corners' entry is always the same: just floor the gas a 0.00001sec to get instant wheelspin.

Well See, Im currently working on some settings for MY R92CP and I think my settings are ok (considering the fact i have 1 TCS on it). I practiced on Trial mountain like Sheron's video. Problem is, my car immediately slides out as soon as i floor the throttle when i start sliding ( even though i countersteer). Are my tires TOO slippery? should i use more grippier tires? Using Grippier tires, does push the car forward more right?

Drifting a LeMans car requires a high level skill. Those cars are VERY difficult to drift. Plus they need extremely accurate control on the accelerator.

Sorry if you planned to make great drifts with'em and have a good time. I do it 'cos it's weird, those cars aren't very fun to drive.

So which ones exactly?

Edit: Never mind, Man that link 4.0, Amasing, I love that Track, I forgot that track ever existed...

Link 5, First lonbg wide turn + the sharp small tight hairpin, Love it.. So Skilled.

After watching you R92CP vid for about the 7th time now, you Super speedway drift, R32, and Supra weren't the greatest to your potential. Don't take that as an offence, because everyone takes my criticism as an offence, when really i want you to take what i say and build on it, improve it.

Remember, Greater Effort brings Greater Results.. - I just made that right now.. haha,

Back